Saturday, March 31, 2007

Personal growth is a good thing . . . Entry for March 31, 2007

I had a very nice lunch yesterday with my friend Mo. He caught me on my cell on while I was on my way into town to get my sons medical records for his Job Corps admissions counselor. We decided to leave my car parked where I got the records at, and drove off in his car to get some fast food (I recommend Arby’s Chicken Salad Wrap, lol).

He’d said “we needed to talk” (Uh Oh) and he wanted to do it face to face. Of course alarm bells went off in every direction. I know he reads my blog all the time, so I knew he was aware of my inner thoughts and feelings. But I guess I did my curbside therapy went a little too well, because he decided it would be better to end it like this with lunch in Ben Hawes State park.

It was a beautiful overcast day outside as I sat across from him at the red painted picnic table and tried to nibble delicately on my American burrito, but I was hungry, lol! After the food was all consumed with small talk, he finally got down to the point: He decided that our deliciously tempting plans for early next week were going to have to be cancelled.

His explanation being he wanted to take the higher road, and do the right thing. I joke about it, but I do have another nickname, it’s “Temptress of the Faithful”(it’s in my profile, lol) that even predates thesexy.tech nickname. As I’ve said before, I can be a little spoiled brat when I don’t get my way.

People will tell you, I stomp my foot and stick out my bottom lip in a big pout if I don’t get what I want sometimes. Believe you me, I’m well aware of my faults, lol. But I could tell this was really hurting Mo to tell me this cause in the short time we’ve known each other, we’ve really enjoyed each other’s company and on many different levels too, not just sexually..

He said what got him to thinking was when I was pondering in my last post if I was the only one he “cheated” with, and to be technical, we never really did fuck. But oh was it awesome anyways, mmmm. . . well he said he didn’t want there to be any doubts between us, just in case after he gets his life back together and we see each other again.

I’ll give him one thing, he’s got a lot more moral strength than most men in his situation, that’s for damn sure. I watched his color changing green/brown/gold eyes swim in liquid color. He says I have very dark sensuous eyes, of course that melts me and we talk some more, but I don’t try to talk him out of his decision.

Mo made the right choice of course, but I still don’t have to like it . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mosts times you do get your way as i can tell...See Ya Around

Ciao 4 Now
Shadow