Friday, March 16, 2007

Let the Sideshow Begin . . . Entry for March 16, 2007

“Step right up, hurry hurry, before the show begins . . . my friends” (Man I love the Stylistics!). If you remember about a month and a half ago I wrote about dropping off one of my twin sons at this Father’s and dropping in for a quick “Booty Call” at the same time, lol. Since then (of course) I’ve been talking to my son and my ex-husband as well. Recently he called and said he might need to stay here for a week.

Apparently his stable situation got a shake up and he was staying with friends. I said sure, no problem, and waited all the next day for him, forgetting my son’s (and mine) therapist appointments in the process. Well the day next after his no-call/no-show, I contacted his sister in Louisville and found out he was staying with my son at his nieces’ place.

When I called him there, he sounded pretty sick and was talking about still coming to stay for a week (and also leaving more booty call hints), but he was waiting on a nice sized government disability check. Ever aware of the benefits of ex’s having money, and also aware he was horny as a three-testicled goat, I decided not to bitch TOO much about him leaving me hanging.

I even asked him about helping me get my car fixed before it becomes too late to fix, and he said he’d see what he could do. I was in a pretty damn good mood all day after that. Or it could be the Xannies (them powder blues work wonders!) and other meds are finally taking full effect, but I had a very productive day. The kitchen got clean, I baked a lemon chicken and home-made brownies with swirled peanut butter/choc chips in em, yummy!

The kids came home and I left to do the grocery shopping and go borrow a cordless drill for this job I got tomorrow (Yea!), and the drive back and forth got me to thinking about the “ulterior motives”, both his and mine, if he came back for good. I was balancing both the benefits and assets, and playing devil’s advocate for both our sides.

Sexually:
1) For me (and for him), a steady source of very well known hot, nasty, sex, since we’ve knocked boots on and off for over 25 years.
2) The swinging lifestyle. I remember the first time we did the “partner swap” thing in my hotel room and I was a little too emotional to really participate, though I did watch. I think he might have been the one to introduce me to threesomes too, if I’m not mistaken. But the only problem with that is that he would get bitchy and act ignored if the other chick and me started getting into each other. I’m sure he’s gotten over that by now, lol.
3) I’m not really the jealous type, but he used to be. But now that I’m a BBW and not a size 9, he probably doesn’t care anymore.

Financially:
1) Well, with his fixed income and my son’s fixed income, it wouldn’t be hard to live out here in the sticks.
2) If we did get back together that would also mean he wouldn’t have to pay anymore child support. Like I wasn’t really getting any money in the first place, so that’s more of a benefit for him than me, but wtf.

Responsibility:
1) I wouldn’t be a single parent and wouldn’t get the fucking crap my boys try to pull just because I’m female and they’re bigger than me
2) He would be able to watch them while I went out of town on jobs, and wouldn’t have to pay a sitter.

I would have to put up with his annoying habits, like taking more time than I do to get ready, lol. Also, if that jealousy bug has given him a permanent bite, he can kiss my motherfucking ass, cause I’m not dumping my male friends for anyone! I’ve done that before and have always regretted it. Not to mention the fact he’s never been faithful to me, but in and OPEN relationship he wouldn’t have to be, as long as his dick stays covered, lol.

So there ya go, let the Sideshow begin, lets see if it’s worth the 50 cents to see . . . Oh, did I mention today is his 50th birthday too? hehehe

No comments: