Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WTF was I thinking?!?!?(Act Two) . . . Entry for March 21, 2007

When I said my ex husband “Ed” wasn’t through with me yet, I should have said we hadn’t even gotten started, lol. At the height of our physical passion for each other, we thought we created marathon sex, lol. But that was decades ago now, but still, as middle-aged divorced fuckfests go, it was a pretty good one!

I’ve talked about anal play before, and how I enjoy giving it to a man and taking him to peaks of expert ecstasy, haven’t I? So for the last time, honestly guys, it really does feel good and it doesn’t make you gay, all right? Good! Well Ed and me always indulged each other, and that night was no exception.

See that pic up there? That’s Ruffles (cause it has ridges) and notice the wide end can be used as a vaginal plug so it can be used like a double dildo, kewl huh? I laid flat on my back while Ed licked me up good and wet and I slipped the big end s l o w l y into my pussy. He throbbed the toy in and out of that slick hole fast, making me squirt again, before lay on his back and scooted down so I could penetrate him.

Very carefully, I inserted the first bead of Ruffles the magic wand (those “ridges” are called beads) and stroked his cock. He reached across our shared toy and started playing with my clit. That did it, and I was off squirting again, slipping another bead or two in and out of his ass. I was fucking cumming all over the place, but had to try hard to stay in control so I wouldn’t hurt him.

I fucked my own pussy while I fucked his ass and pictured it while my pussy spasmed around that doorknob-like plug. I watched him jack himself off and took out my little pocket rocket vibe and hit my clit with it and was cumming HARD, when he un-impaled himself from our toy and whispered “I want that ass baby” into my ear. I was ready for it too!

I gently removed that fat knob from inside my pussy and reached for the lube. He knew the drill, and we both laid on our sides, the little buzzing tongue of the vibe keeping my juices flowing as I gently inserted the head of his cock in my ass. My hands were behind me, pushing back on his hips just in case he got a little “over enthused”, lol.

Little by little I relaxed my ass onto his cock, and kept cumming the whole time. After he was fully inside, he handed me Ruffles and whisped to me again “Mmmm, put this in your pussy too”. He held the vibe on my clit while I slipped the toy partway in, fucking myself slowly, feeling his cock through my pussy wall.

I took out the dildo and tossed the vibe aside and fingered my g-spot, and felt him fucking my ass. I was screaming into the pillow again and again as the tidal wave orgasms ripped through me. He felt my pussy cum splash down on his thighs and felt my fingers rubbing his cock from inside of me and that was all it took.

I bucked my hips fast and hard into the cock in my ass and I felt him start to shiver, then I grabbed his balls, pulling on them, extending that pre-orgasm tension, then screamed at him to rub my clit, and fucked even faster. As my pussy exploded again, so did my ass and his cock followed suit. I reached behind me and held him tighter to my body while I squeezed my ass cheeks, draining every drop.

That was it for the night, but there was more to cum over the long weekend . . .

No comments: