Monday, March 26, 2007

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon . . . Entry for March 26, 2007

A warm March wind gets stirred by the window-box fan, the afternoon has went well
So far that is, but not far enough, queries about the clock sets spirits deflating
An evil plan forms, an old after hours trick to get the ball rolling
“Ouch, my back sure hurts, would you mind rubbing it a little for me?” (innocent look)
As I hand him the bottle of baby oil, and coil my lengthy hair up in a clip
I slip off the dress, standing completely naked, outside and in
Tension released and expanded as slick hands meet mural-ed flesh
Slipping down to the soft mounds of my tense ass, twitching at the touch
I feel the wetness of anticipation, still wondering how far will you go?
Desire has an opinion, and Libido agrees, but Fate (conscience) steps in to save the day
Even with placed boundaries, there’s still room to play, taken ain’t dead so they say
Toy instruction completed in seconds, the buzz and the ridges, but OH I want that cock
To wrap my lips and tenderly suck, taking it all the way, “Can I suck your cock, please?”
The wanting making me beg, the acquiescence, nibbling on that sweet spot
Right there at your hip, I trace my tongue down, down suckling those balls like Tootsie-Pops
Teasing, savoring the moment before I swallowed you whole
Ahhhh looking up from the base of your cock, I see the look in your eyes
Pleasure mounting and I just want MORE! If I can’t have your cock, fuck me by proxy
I hand you the toy, teaching the angle and watched his intent gaze make me cum
Noticed his surprise as wetness grew to flood, splashing waves of passion
Building and building, exploding again, trying to still the screams wanting to escape
Again and again, I watched his beauteous face stuck in permagrin
Soaked sheets, arms and body parts attesting to the claim that I post fact, not fiction
Thirty second break, then I asking again as I grabbed his hips forward
“I want to suck your cock” and moaned my pleasure on his cock again
Grabbing hips, making him fuck my face, tasting bits of pleasure on my tongue
Wanting to have that orgasm, to feel it explode in my mouth in bitter-sweetness
Like melting Dove chocolate on my tongue, but that pleasure was denied me
So I invented compromise, I had to see him cum, to share it with him
I squeezed my tender titties up by his cock, and inserted the dildo inside me
I matched him stroke for stroke, and fucked myself harder, the harder he became
Too soon I was cumming, soaking my ass while he jacked that cock in my face
Pussy cum fountaining, his final stroke explosive and wonderful to see
Watching his face cumming, I drank it in like I was dehydrated, beautiful white puddles
Arranged attractively across my chest, I dip digits in to finger paint and taste
Sliding down eroticly as I rise up to cap a pic
Hi Sweety, do you still like what you see?

No comments: