Wednesday, April 04, 2007

And now on to the bad times . . . Entry for April 4, 2007

Well, just when ya think things are going pretty good for ya, WHAM, someone has to throw a reality brick at your head. That’s ’s the story of my life, I swear, it never fails. Here, everything was going fine and dandy, I’d applied for a good job with a good chance of getting it, then my landlord gives me 30 days notice to move out.

Yesterday when I went to the landlord to pay my rent, and as soon as I gave him my rent check, he informs me I’ve got to get out at the end of the month. He says I’m not keeping the outside of the trailer property up, since there’s a bunch of junk outside and I’m “over fishing” the lake and all that is a bunch of shit.

The junk that’s piled up a little, I’ve been asking the Maintenance/Chickenhouse guy (the infamous JD of my blogs) to take to the farm dump site at the chicken houses, and he said he would, but never has picked it up. I asked him about hauling it away once again the other day when he came over to smoke one with me.

He also tried to get some head, but I turned him down again. Doesn’t he get the hint? He was sitting there with this odd look on his face now that I think about it, he was paranoid and actually drove the Gator into the woods behind the trailer and hiked in so no one would see. I also mentioned in passing that if I didn’t find a job around here soon, I’d be looking to relocate.

As far as “over-fishing” when I very first moved in, that’s what sold the trailer, was the fact that there was a lake I could fish in. The landlady mentioned she didn’t want a lot of fish pulled out of it and I told her not to worry. Hell, I even feed the damn fish just to watch them come swirling in towards the food. So that reason is a sack of bullshit!

And who could possibly be telling my landlord these lies? JD up the road, probably. Or who knows, I’ve pissed several people off around here. JD ran up my electric bill sky high though after turning him down for some head by the putting electric heaters in the pump house that pumps the lake water to the chicken houses on all the time, instead of just in case it freezes.

To top off this lovely day I’m having, I found out that my daughter might be pregnant earlier that same morning, before all the landlord drama started. It was a false alarm (thank your deity here), but she’s not ready to have another child. Besides, she’d only be doing for security reasons. I’ve preached birth control at her time and again, but does she listen? Nooo . . .

Oh, and remember Mo who wanted to cool things off between us? Well, that separation didn’t last long, lol. He was supposed to take me riding earlier in the afternoon, after all the bullshit I went threw, I needed to get away, but we didn’t get to go. He tried calling me, but couldn’t get me on the phone.

I was busy calling every agency I could think of to help me with this unwarranted unfairness. I was on hold to legal aid alone for over 30 min, not to mention the fair housing council and other agencies to help me fight this eviction. So I messaged him, and he called me back. I practically begged him to come get me, cause I just had to get away. For just a little while I wanted to forget my whirlwind life had just become a hurricane.

He met me again at the same IGA parking lot we first met at and went off in his car, parking mine. By this time I’d taken about 3 Xanax to try to calm down and was drinking a tea/wine cooler (I know, that probably wasn’t a good idea). Stopping at Dairy Queen for burgers and hot fudge Sundaes didn’t help much to sober me up either.

From there we went to his place to watch some TV, but I was wanting a little more than Star Trek. I had brought my toy bag with me just in case he felt like fooling around later and I was hoping to spend the night, even though my ex husband was still visiting our kids at my place.

I hadn’t fucked my ex since he’s gotten here, though gave him head on my webcam on AWC one night just to fuck with my chatroom friends heads. I really wanted Mo, not my ex, and I wanted some comfort too, and more. I thought he could help me numb the external turmoil inside me.

When we got there I had been sipping my homemade tea/wine cooler (I’ll call it T-wine, lol) while lighting up a fatty in the back yard. He doesn’t smoke, but doesn’t mind if I do. Well the smoke, and the T-wine and that last Xanax seemed to kick in all at once and I was floating somewhere near the ceiling.

I took off my skirt to get more comfortable (yea, like that ploy wasn’t as transparent as my blouse) while he showed me his house in my unbuttoned blouse and white cotton boy leg panties that show half my ass. We wandered into his PC room and he put on some MP3’s and I stood with my ass facing him and started shakin’ my booty to the music.

I could feel his cock getting harder the more I gyrated my hips into his (remember I was a stripper waaay back in the day). He started playing with my nipples as I molded my back up against him as my ass tried to eat his cock through our clothes. Man, I was fucking high and it felt goood!

We went into his bedroom (I think it was my idea) and as he was getting a towel (you know us squirters!) I grabbed my toy bag and put it next to the bed. Ohhh, I wanted him BAD as I lay back down on the towel with my legs spread open wide. That was all the invitation he needed.

He started teasing my pussy with his tongue, touching it deliciously, delicately and driving me abso-fucking-lutely-crazy, I wanted to FUCK! But being the polite, refined middle aged lady that I am, I restrained myself from blurting that out loud. Instead I moaned loudly, and twisted and squirmed under the tutelage of his tongue.

Then he asks me about my toys, at which I giggle and I said “Already brought em in”. He wasted no time and brought our ruffles to juice my g-spot. I love to watch his face as he enjoys my orgasms, it’s so cool! I remember telling him to stick his cock in my mouth and at this point my memory starts to gets fuzzy. I mean I was totally fucked up.

He ended up really surprising me though, I really must be “Temptress of the Faithful” because he finally broke his vow of non-penetration (Yea me!). I wasn’t expecting that at all, but had hopes we would someday fuck, or even better, make love.

I lay on my back with my feet on his shoulders and he starts kissing them. During one of our discussions I mentioned that my feet are another erogenous zone and you can almost make me cum by playing with them. What I forgot to mention was that sucking on my toes (like you would a tit) is the way to get my juices flowing. Not everyone’s into feet though, lol.

He started getting closer and closer to my pussy with his dick, and I tried so damn hard not to just shove my throbbing wet hole down on it HARD, but I let him drive that boy himself. At first he just barely inserted his cock in me, like a little hit and miss while rubbing his rock hardon on my swollen clit.

Then when he was finally fully inside me, I got him in even deeper by squeezing my pussy muscles down tight, and shoving my whole body up and down. I was hitting that g-spot just right and squirting my cum down his cock and dripped it on his balls.

Reaching for my little blue dolphin clit tickler, I rubbed the small vibrator down his cock and up to my clit, back and forth. I held the vibrator the full length of his cock and felt the vibrations inside me and came all over again and again, moving the vibe around.

In my wasted state, and being dizzy from cumming so much, I don’t remember his orgasm, isn’t that terrible of me? And our first time too, but I think he enjoyed it as much as I did and even let me drift off to sleep for a while (ok, I passed out). I remember him stroking my hair as I dozed, something that will straight up put me to sleep, I know I was smiling blissfully.

He covered me up with this awesomely soft comforter and watched me sleep for a little while. He says I snore kind of softly, but I think he was being nice, I’ve been having sinus issues lately and probably rattled the windows, lol. But I will admit it, booze makes me snore.

Let me ask all you ladies out there: Do the guys you have relations with ever watch you when you sleep? I’ve had several relationships where my old man would just lay there and watch me sleep, and I would wake up staring in his eyes and smile, but I just wondered if all guys do that.

Anyways, I couldn’t spend the night at his house (damnit!) so he very nicely and politely got me awake in stages and started helping me dress. Luckily the drive home was a long one so we chatted and held hands, as Mo helped wake me up. I was good to drive by the time we made it back to my car in the IGA parking lot (is a small town grocery chain).

Our lips and our ways parted at the same time as we said goodbye . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got a fan in this fellow KY boy. Love your posts and your sexy pics. Keep 'em cumming.

Your fan
Trent