Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Bunny “Kiss my ass” . . . Entry for April 8, 2007

I had a pretty non-eventful weekend, other than getting some mixed message emails I’m still trying to untangle in my head. Why do people say one thing, and repeatedly do the opposite? This never ceases to amaze me, even though I’ve fallen into the same bad habit myself a time or two, cause Lord knows I’m not perfect.

My only plans for the evening were jumping on AWC and having a little webcam/chat fun in my chatroom “Swingers R Us”. I was feeling horny and played with my pussy, getting it soaked but not fulfilled, I had other plans in mind and didn’t want to cum just yet.

I was sitting here getting drunk and stoned and realized there was a slight possibility that I could get me some dick tonight, delivered even, if I played my cards right. I’ve been in a horny funk all evening, cause I I’m tired of playing by myself and I was horny! I’m getting tired of driving solo, I want someone else to chauffeur me for a mile or two.

So what does my half drunken/fully lit ass do? I made a booty call to the nearest handy male at 2:30 in the morning (he works at a bar). I was going to leave him a naughty message and to my surprise he answers his phone. I was already close to cumming and hearing his voice did me in and I thrust Ruffles in faster.

I heard my pussy getting even wetter as I gasped into the phone and heard him intently listening as I tumbled over the edge into an orgasm. My moans and whimpers filled my bedroom and his ears as I as I kept on fucking myself faster with my dildo, then slowly as I backed off down.

I told him my kids were gone and I was alone, but I’d leave my backdoor unlocked and that I wanted to cum all over his cock. He said he’d call when he was on his way home, and right now just when I typed that, the phone rang. It was him, saying he couldn’t make it, and I was like “Nooooooooooo”.

Then he said he just got pulled over or some other bullshit, gf was on the other line and would call me back (yea right). SHIT! I know he won’t make it now damnit! I knew I shouldn’t have called in the first place, but I’m pretty wasted and confused at the same time, so was trying to think of a way to escape when he came to mind. I never said I made good decisions when I’m conflicted, I know.

Damn, I just heard his pickup pass by my driveway, oh well no Easter candy for me . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well we all have done that before...we can't have what we want all the time...like i have said before i have fallin and you don't realize what i have to offer...Take the chance...You meant like it...Haven't you done that Before??

Ciao 4 Now
Shadow