Thursday, April 26, 2007

Free to good home (dos) . . . Entry for April 26, 2007

There’s nothing like a nice hot friendly bath to break the ice I think, also with wine and candles, nothing more seductive. I wanted us both clean and relaxed, and “in the mood” because I wanted this boy BAD. We were already pretty stoned and he was tired on top of that, so I was going to make the first move.

I explained to him that I run around here naked all the time, that is when my sons aren’t home (sure cuts down on laundry) and that it’s just skin, everybody’s got it, and I don’t make a big deal out of it. With that said I stripped naked in front of him and got into the tub.

He was surprisingly shy, I think he was trying to hide his obvious hardon, but I wasn’t embarrassed, I was flattered. Climbing into the hot steamy bath, he seemed nervous, so I started sipping my wine and rubbing his sore, ticklish feet. I was trying to make him more comfortable when he reached for me and we started kissing.

My arm brushed his stiff cock and I thought he was near explosion levels and I didn’t want to fuck in the bathtub cause the water washes away all those lubricating fluids too fast, hehehe. But we kissed and made out while I gently took his hand and guided it to my throbbing pussy.

Ohhh, he fingered me so nicely as I threw back my head and moaned up at the ceiling, arching my back in a plea for more. I pulsed my pussy muscles around his stiff fingers as our tongues danced together in our mouths. That’s when I realized something: I felt absolutely no boundaries or walls between us at all while we were kissing.

I didn’t try to speculate on that fact too much, the fingering I was getting took my mind off it real quick. Then I took my turn and started kissing him all over his chest then stomach and on down to his hips where my little underwater nips seemed to drive him absolutely crazy.

I moved my head on over to his handsome cock and took a taste, but not too much, I wanted to savor this one. The flavor of precum was strong in my mouth as I sucked and moaned on the head of his dick while he fingered me wetter than the water.

I hadn’t done any serious making out in a real long time, not to mention taking a bath with someone. Most trailer bathtubs are ridiculously small, but as you can see from the picture, it’s kind of heart shaped and fits both of us perfectly.

I was relaxed and half-drunk already when after kissing me one time, he told me “I love you” in the sweetest, shyest way. Then he ravaged my mouth with kisses and tried to sit me on top of his cock. “Uh uh uh”, I told him “lets finish getting clean and get in bed.”

Freshly shampooed and still damp all over, we hopped in bed where I ravaged my mouth on his cock. I haven’t felt a steely rod like that in a long time. It was like his passion made him that much harder, or the fact that he was only 20 and a strong wind probably would still give him a stiffy, lol.

I had asked him if he’d ever played with sex toys or been with a squirter before, and he said no, so I brought out Ruffles and the little blue dolphin clit tickler and he went to work. It was so fucking hot, watching his face as he fucked me just right. Then had to jump back, cause I came and squirted right in his face and mouth.

That, as they say, was all she wrote. The next thing I knew, my toys were tossed aside and he was fucking me from above, fast and hard. Lucky for me, his cock is stiff at the perfect angle to hit my g-spot every time and I was squirting, cumming and holding on to him tight with my arms and legs wrapped around his back.

We fucked all night long and even on webcam on AWC which was really fun, cause he had never chatted and cammed before and got a kick out of it. I know the roomies in my chatroom “Swingers R Us” enjoyed it thoroughly. I just love watching me suck his cock on cam, I never get to see what it looks like otherwise.

Well this happened on Saturday night and he is still here waiting to get picked up by his band mates. Yes, we are in love, and it’s hard to explain, but I feel like it’s the real deal. I sense the feelings flowing from him, and all the positive energy associated with love.

And to top it all off, my kids really like him too, since they’re all into video gaming. I mean after all, he’s only 3 years older than my oldest twin son. My youngest son, thinks he’s the coolest and there’s been a lot of male bonding going on between them all, which is a good thing.

I know he’ll be on the road with his band soon, but he’s promised to call me all the time and see me at least once a month for a couple days. I think I can get enough fucking done in a couple days to hold me off for a month if he really comes through with his promises.

I really do have a bad habit of picking up strays though, lol . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm 20 well 35 here and available too but wait a minute I am in West Virginia and Supportive in everyway.....Lets Chat Give Me a Chance...Send Me a Email


Ciao
Shadow

Tiffany said...

Today is my first time reading your blog. I came across it while reading Tymmes. Just wanted to let you know that it's very entertaining and I can't wait to read more and then go back and start from the beginning. Just the kind of blog I have been looking for.