Monday, April 09, 2007

A letter to my Landlord, butt seriously now . . . Entry for April 9, 2007

I wrote a certified letter to my landlord last week explaining my feelings of unfairness about being told to move out at the end of the month and informing him of the sexual harassment I put up with from his maintenance man. I finally got the postcard back saying that they’d signed for it, so now I know it was read. Here, read it for yourself:

Date: Tuesday, April 03, 2007
To: Landlord
From: Techy
Re: The situation with the trailer.

This letter is to inform you that your employee JD and myself (Techy) have been having a sexual relationship off and on for over a year now while he’s been working for you and during his work hours. I have been trying to deflect his sexual advances in the past few months, but he still kept coming by.

In the past when I have denied his advances, maintenance of the trailer has not been taken care of and times when I have accepted his advances, things were taken care of in a timely manner.

One time after refusing his sexual advances, my water was cut off with no notice due to a supposed "water leak" by the pump house, so my landlady informed me when I called to check on it. I checked and there were no signs of a leak whatsoever and I wasn’t informed when the water was turned back on either.

While searching for a different water leak, JD removed an access door at the end of the trailer and never replaced it with proper insulation (after receiving yet another sexual favor from me) so the pipes froze in the winter and you could see your breath in the bathroom from the cold.

On more than ten occasions that I can remember, I’ve asked JD (and yourself) help me to take away the junk outside to the dump at your chicken houses where I was told it could be dumped. I even offered to help load it up myself, but it’s never been done.
I couldn’t get either you or JD to help me, even though one time after receiving sexual favors from me, JD took all my household garbage up to the dump and got rid of it.

This fall I noticed a space heater in the pump house on while JD was getting yet another sexual favor from me. I turned it off since it wasn’t cold and told him that it was kind of unnecessary since it was warm outside and it was costing me money I didn’t have to spare.

The next day after this happened while I was picking up trash outside, I checked the pump house and yet again, an electric heater was turned on high and I unplugged it, since it was a warm day again.

The next day I noticed there was a keyed lock on the pump house door and from that point on (and the previous month) my electric bills kept getting higher and higher. This was while I was using kerosene to heat the trailer with since my broken furnace, that you the landlord had know was faulty from the year before, never was fixed. I did have electric space heaters to spot heat areas of the house, but never left them running

As far as "over fishing" the lake, when I rented the trailer, I agreed that I would fish, but wouldn’t, and haven’t, over fished the lake. That lake is so full of fish it would take a long time of daily fishing to accomplish over fishing.

When my ex husband was visiting with our children, he fished for our dinner while doing some father/son bonding. Other than those few fish, that that’s the only fish that have been caught and kept this year. I even feed the fish in the lake because I like to watch them.

Last year the only fish I ever kept were the ones that swallowed the hooks and were going to die, which I cooked for our own dinner. So whoever told you I was emptying the lake of fish is telling you a lie.

I’ve enjoyed living here even though times have been rough for me, and up until now you have been fair to me. You profess to like helping people out, but now here you are telling me to move while I have no job and school isn’t even out yet, so my kids won’t be able to finish out their school year.

That’s not very Christian of you in my eyes.

Stated plain, and simple, and factual. I know people have motives going on all the time and I truly believe JD is the source of my housing problem, or at least contributed to it. A friend of mine said I shouldn’t post the letter in my blog, but I don’t see any reason why not to. Besides, I tell you guys everything anyways, lol.

I don’t know what effect my letter has had, no one has contacted me. Or they might have tried, I’ve been screening my phone calls, I don’t feel I can handle talking to anyone right now. Since my medical card was suspended I’ve been unable to get my meds and I’m starting to feel the difference.

But today I went down to the clinic for medication samples (one of my scripts is 350$ a month!) and got my medical card situation partly straightened out. It seems they now require you to have a birth certificate on file in order to prove citizenship and get benefits, which is some new policy. Apparently just my driver’s license and Social Security card isn’t enough anymore.

I got the social services agency to accept a faxed note from my Mother in California saying that I am who I am. LOL! A note from my Mom, that cracks me up, but during the talk with my Mother, I was telling her that I needed my medical card to see my psychiatrist about my bi-polar disorder and depression, and to pay for my medications.

After we hung up, she must have called my sister in Wisconsin, cause when I checked my email later, there was a note from her. She said my Mom was a little freaked out about my bi-polar diagnosis and I’m thinking "Shit, where does she think I get it from?" As I’ve stated before, I love my Mom to death, but she is a little psycho sometimes.

So now I have to "order" a certified copy of my birth certificate, which is a pain in the ass. And speaking of pains in the ass, to top it all off, my hemorrhoid has flared up! There is a guy out there right now that is reading this with tears in his eyes from laughing, lol, butt seriously, hemorrhoids are no joke to women that have born children.

I think 99% of all women that have given vaginal birth have suffered from hemorrhoids afterwards. And even the ones that haven’t birthed vaginally, those iron pills they give you during pregnancy can give em to you too, it’s a cruel joke! I mean aren’t kids a pain in the ass (at one time or other) as it is without the curse of a real pain in your ass?

I just can’t seem to think of my butt hurting as one of the joys of Motherhood . . .

No comments: