Friday, September 01, 2006

The plural of Spouse is Spice (part TWO). . . Entry for September 1, 2006

I took this picture when I finally got home (about 3am) from the Obororedneck group's Meet and Greet party this past Saturday. Don't I look like the cat that ate the mouse? Hehehe, but it's more like the cat that ate the kitty (and loved every fucking minute of it!), which is exactly what I was at that moment.

Now where was I? Oh yea, pretty fucking high and dancing with all the pretty ladies at the party. After a couple of songs my wasted ass was wiped out and had to find a fan to sit down in front of and cool off. DISCLAIMER: Now, remember I was pretty trashed and my memory starts getting a little fuzzy after this point, so I can't guarantee the accuracy everything I did after, but I do remember the best parts, lol.

I decided I was wearing entirely too many clothes, so I went out to my car, finished smoking my "fatty" and went back in with my stash of sexy outfits. Walking back onto the dance floor, I put down my bag and shook my ass to another song they was playing, and got all hot and sweaty again. Afterwards, I started talking to Babiegirl (who I had chatted with on yahoo) and I asked her to help me pick out what to wear.

We went into the restroom (which is pretty roomy, lol) and I started pulling out my lingerie to get her opinion. There wasn't much ventilation in there and it was hot, so she helped me pick some things and told me she'd see me outside. I decided on my little turquoise blue shorty shorts (that showed off half my ass) and a matching sleeveless half T-shirt that I've had for like 20 years (that showed off half my tits, lol).

While I was putting my stuff back in my bag, Sinful had come out of the bathroom. She was wearing this hot-pink fringed long camisole lingerie outfit with a matching thong. I thought she looked pretty fucking hot, and I'm not sure if I asked her permission or not (LOL!), but I lifted her nighty and started licking her pussy. Mmmm, tasty!

I wasn't really trying to make her cum, it was just play (OK, I was being a pussy slut, lol) so I stopped after a couple minutes cause it was so fucking hot in there, and we went back out on the dance floor. The girls were all circling the stripper pole (every dance floor needs a stripper pole I think, hehehe) and I started circling them, almost like a shark when there's blood in the water, lol.

I danced and teased and touched, then started playing with RedQueeny. While we were dancing, her back was to the pole and I started kissing her. Hmmm, kissing women is so hot, I think I remember kissing quite few that night, lol, but like I said, some of the memory is fuzzy. Anyways, after a song or two, I dropped to my knees in front of RedQueeny right there on the dance floor.

She was wearing this cute black cotton camisole t-shirt with matching panties. I pulled aside and I started playing with her pussy. Hmmm, she was really wet and I lapped at her with my tongue, drinking it all in. I just love the way women taste!!! The song ended and I stood up with this big grin on my face and we kissed again, she was smiling.

I poured me some more wine (yea, like I needed to get drunker, lol) and went back to playing pool and messing with the guys. I let them know I was only there for the pussy, but still let a couple cop a feel here and there, hehehe. I didn't care, I was having a great time with their wives, lol!

At one point (not sure which point, lol) I was licking pussy out by the DJ's equipment and dirty dancing with everyone. RedQueeny's husband was sitting to the side watching from the wings, and I went over and gave him a lap dance (I was a stripper ya know, lol). I think it put a grin on his face and I know I put a bulge in his pants, hehehe.

I changed into my sheer black panties with the turquoise blue lace trim and wandered into the other more "private" areas of the clubhouse. I went into the maroon room and started molesting Babiegirl, who was lounging on the futon. From talking to her before I knew she was still in possession of her bi-cherry and I'm definitely a bi cherry picker (lmao!). I must have collected near a dozen in my life, lol.

We kissed and I played with her (huge, lol) boobs, inspecting and tasting the beautiful fairy tattoo she has on her left tit. I touched and teased her, trying to talk her out of her pants, and the whole the time my panties were getting more soaked by the minute. She liked me playing with her, but her pants were put on with super-glue damnit, lol. That was ok though, I always enjoy a challenge.

I sat on the floor next to the futon and started rubbing her feet. I looked up and I could see she was diggin' it and thought "Cha ching!" so I started kissing her toes. Oh man, I know how much I love to have my toes played with, so I put hers in my mouth one at a time and started sucking on them like they were a cock. The look on her face was priceless as I sucked first on one foot, then the other. But them pants STILL wouldn't come off, lol.

I was no big deal though, I was having a fucking blast anyways, and so was she. When I was done with both her feet, I sat up and noticed all the people in the room who were sitting around us, watching. Sitting on the floor to my right was Wildpair (she has a nice big pair too!) and her hubby. I turned my attention to her and pretty soon, I was on all fours, with my ass up in the air, and face buried between her thighs.

It was so totally awesome; I was in heaven! I licked, tasted and fingered that luscious pussy, all the while her husband was sitting behind her, holding her and watching. I licked her clit back and forth, trying to find her g-spot with my fingers. After a few minutes, I noticed someone was rubbing his or her hands over my ass. I didn't know who it was, or even if it they were male or female, and I wasn't about to stop pleasing Wildpair just to find out.

Someone rolled the panties down off my ass and took them off completely, I still didn't know who. Hands were stroking the soft skin of my bubble butt while I spread Wildpair's pussy lips apart so I could lick at her clit better. The next thing I knew someone was playing with my pussy from behind, their fingers stoking my dripping wet lips and swollen clit.

OMG, I was so fucking hot!!! I moaned into her pussy as I ate her out and spread my own legs a little farther apart giving someone better access, pushing my round ass higher up in the air. As I sucked on her clit and tongued inside her, someone slipped his or her fingers into my tight, wet pussy hole. I don't know if they were ready for it or not, but I gushed all over their hand as the fingers went in deep.

I kept licking and sucking Wildpair's pussy while I was getting finger fucked, harder, deeper, faster. My pussy came on their hand again and again, pussy juices dripping down their wrist I'm sure. I think she finally came during all this, but my head was spinning from all my orgasms so I don't really remember (but I sure hope so!). I stopped eating her pussy and sat up, panting, and kissed her, thanking her for letting me play.

I never did figure out who fingered me so well, but that didn't bother me a bit. I got up and went to change into something else (I love to play dress up, lol) because I had lost my panties. This time I put on a pair of turquoise stretch-lace hipster panties that look great on my ass. I tied a matching scarf around my hips (hiding some belly fat, lol), and went around socializing, trying to cool off a bit.

I ended up wandering into this one room that was all black with a black light on that we had painted glow-in-the-dark stars and moons all over the walls. People were finger painting all over each other with the glow-in-the-dark paint, and I decided to join in the fun. I was licking paint off titties (they really need to make that stuff taste better, lol) and got my titties painted too. I remember putting my tit prints on one of the walls (twin moons, lol) and on one of the guy's shaved head, lol.

People were sitting on a couch up against one of the walls and I wandered over to see what was going on. Sinful was over there getting her pussy licked by this one guy. In my drunk and stoned state, I thought it was her husband, lol. I watched them play for a bit, and I remember kissing her and sucking on her nipples. I was surprised to realize her nipples were pierced and I had lots of fun using my tongue to play with her nipple jewelry.

My pussy was getting wetter the harder her nipples got and pretty soon I . . . well . . . kinda pushed to guy to one side and took over eating her pussy. He didn't seem to mind though, lmao. I love watching women's faces as I give them head (if my head is in position to, hehehe), it helps me to figure out if I'm doing it right, lol.

I was trying to find the g-spot inside her pussy with my fingers when the guy told me she prefers to be licked on the outside. I appreciated the tip, and went to work on trying to make her cum. She was smooth, clean-shaven and very wet and tasty. I took my fingers out of her pussy and spread her lips apart, lightly brushing my tongue over her lips and clit. I could see her beautifully expressive face from where I was licking and knew I was on the right track.

Pulling back the hood from her clit, I wrapped my lips around it and gently sucked, flicking my tongue back and forth. I spread her legs farther apart to get at her clit better and I could feel her body tense as my tongue lashed at her pussy. Licking and sucking, I felt her pussy lips and clit swell up the closer she got to cumming.

It could have been a minute or an hour later, I don't know time just kind of stopped, but I felt her body tense as she started to orgasm. I looked up at her as I licked and flicked her clit faster, watching her face as I took her over the edge. She came quietly, but wetly all over my face . . . it was fucking awesome! I took my head up off her lap and kissed her, thanking her for letting me make her cum, and she pushed my head over to the guy who was eating her out first.

I really wasn't into getting any dick that night, but since I thought it was her husband, I thought what the fuck. I figured kinda owed him something for pushing him out of the way, lol. So I bent my head down to his lap and unzipped his pants, taking out his throbbing cock. Hmmm, I really am a very oral person and love to please, so it was a pleasure to wrap my lips around his hardon.

He slid off the couch, got more comfortable on the floor and I took a Peppermint Altoid (curiously strong, lol) out of my bag and chewed it up before resuming his blow job. I lowered my head down on his cock and started licking it slowly, closing my mouth around it and massaging the shaft with my tongue, letting the strong mint candy melt all over his dick as I sucked on his balls.

I took my mouth off of him and breathed lightly on his cock and watched it twitch with the twin sensations of heat and cool. Putting his cock back in my mouth, I lowered my head all the way down, and sucked away to my little hearts content. My memory starts to get kind of fuzzy after that point, lol. But as best as I can remember, after a while he raised my head off him and laid me down on the floor then removed my panties.

I closed my eyes and relaxed back as he spread my legs and started licking my clit. Hmmm, it felt so good and I was so wet and horny from sucking his cock! I closed my eyes and let the pleasure wash over me as he inserted his fingers in my pussy and hunted for my g-spot. Pretty soon he found it and thrust his fingers in, again and again, and my pussy fountained all over his hand.

I started cumming very loudly, moaning and thrashing as the waves of orgasm swept me away, not caring if I was heard down the block (and probably was too, lol). I sat up and laid him back down on the floor and resumed my blow job. I wanted to give as good as I got, so I started sucking the hell out of his cock. Pretty soon I noticed fingers were playing with my pussy again and I was moaning all over his cock. But like before, I didn't know whose fingers and didn't give a shit, lol.

I sucked and stroked, licked and played with his balls, tasting every inch of him. His cock swelled and tensed up in my mouth. As I soon tasted his precum, I lifted my head off his dick so I could watch. Grabbing his cock with my hand, Ijacked him off quick and fast, rubbing the head in my face and tits. He came in a rush, all over my hand and tits . . . it was so sweet!

Sitting up with a big shit-eatin' grin on my face, I looked down and was amazed. CSI was right, bodily fluids do glow in the dark, lmao! I thanked him for the good time, got up to find something to clean the mess off me with. Whew! What a fucking blast! I put my panties back on and ate some food from the buffet table so I could sober up. All the food was good and my deviled eggs apparently had been popular, because they were nearly gone and I polished off the rest, lol.

By this time it was 2am, and the party started breaking up. I received a couple of offers by couples (and some single guys too) to go home with them, but I was wore the fuck out by that time, lol, so I demurred. I put my sexy white dress back on and hunted down my missing black panties, which were hiding in the maroon room where mystery fingers tossed them off.

I sobered up and thanked everyone for a wonderful time, gathered up my things and left by myself. On the drive home, I thought about all that had went on that night, and got permagrin (you know, the kind of smile that just won't wipe off?) stuck on my face. I hadn't had that much fun in at least 7 years and wondered when the next party was gonna be. Whenever it is, it's a pretty safe bet that I'm going to be there, lol.

No comments: