Monday, August 28, 2006

The plural of Spouse is Spice (part ONE). . . Entry for August 28, 2006

I have ALWAYS lusted after women, though I could never be a lesbian. I don't THINK so anyways, I love sucking cock and fucking too much I guess, roflmao. Anyways, with all the bullshit I've been going through with all the men in my life since I ended a 3 year relationship last year, I've decided to concentrate my energies on physically exploring my feminine side. I haven't cut out men altogether, but like I said, I'm tired of the bullshit.

I had been looking forward to Saturday's party since I first learned about it. I've been missing "physical" companionship lately, and wanted to enlarge my circle of friends. You can never have too many friends, unless they are on your yahoo 360 list, lol. So when I discovered the group, it piqued my curiosity. Curiosity killed the cat you know, and now satisfaction has brought her back, lol.

I woke up excited Saturday morning, still undecided on what to wear. Since it was a "sexy PJ's" party, I was taking an outfit to change into after I got there. I jumped on cam in AWC and stated modeling my lingerie for my roomies in The Pussy Café. It was a toss up between this sexy red two-piece nighty/shorts set that looks great on my ass and my titties peek out from under the top (I'm wearing it in several of my blog pics) or several different turquoise/aqua blue pieces (sexy tops and panties). The majority ruled, and blue won, almost hands down.

I was so horny after perving cams, but I had to restrain myself from playing with my pussy. I wanted to stay in a state of high sexual tension for the party, it makes the final release that much more exquisite. Recently I found my missing favorite vibrator, a little pocket rocket. It's so much quieter (and more powerful, lol) than my others, I can use it with the kids in the other room and not get busted, lmao. I swear to god, my kids must know when I'm trying to get a nut, cause then I'm 's interrupted every other second.

I finally broke down and used the vibe it on my clit just a little bit to take the "edge" off. OK, who am I kidding? When it comes to myself and anything sexually related, I have little self-control, but hey, I'm getting better, lol. But really, I had to release a little tension. I didn't want my pussy twitching on it's own while I trimmed my bush, that could have been hazardous to my health and happiness! I gave myself a manicure and pedicure and painted my finger nails and toes a pretty chrome pink.

Hmmm, I so love having my toes sucked on . . . (OMG, that just reminded me of something I did at the party I completely forgot about, LMAO). I started preparing the refreshments I was taking with me to the party. I was makin my Mother's Secret Recipe Deviled Eggs, they are really REALLY good! Every time I make them, I get requests for the recipe (the secret is bacon, but you have to ask me for the rest, lol).

I was going to curl my hair too, but in this humidity the 2 hours that it takes to curl it, would be wasted after 20 minutes on the dance floor. That decision taken care of, then I had to figure which dress I was going to wear. I jumped online and modeled a couple dresses for my Swiss friend Laurent, both very short considering my big bubble butt. One was this cute red velvet one (perfect for Christmas pics, lol), the other a sexy lavender velvet with silver sprinkled on it that barely covers my ass.

But I finally decided on this sexy white stretch lace mini dress that I'm wearing in the picture above, with white fishnet tights and black velvet ballet slippers. Come to think of it, I met my last husband wearing that dress, lol. I started getting ready and found myself surprisingly, nervous. Me? Nervous? Yea, it happens every now and then, so I went in the kitchen and got my liquid courage, lol. I was taking a gallon of my homemade apple wine with me (it will kick your ass, about 30 proof), so poured me a glass to calm my nerves, and smoked a roach. Ahhh, that was much better.

The party hours were from 7pm to 2am, but I wanted to leave around nightfall, since I would still be kind of light and I would be traveling down dark country roads and for real, I don't fancy a new deer hood ornament, lol. But, as usual, fat chance of that. I never get out of the house on time, because I ALWAYS run late for one reason or another, usually cause I keep changing my mind about what I want to wear as my mood changes.

I took a Xanax to calm my nerves even more (yea, right, lol), and left the house at 9pm for the 30-minute drive to the party, and smoked a "fatty" on the way (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). I had a good buzz going, but wasn't too fucked up to drive (yet), but planned on getting that way. I wanted to have what little inhibitions I had left lowered down to the ground, lol. I left my little cache of sexy clothes and toys (of course I brought Ruffles!) out in my car, but brought my pool cue in with me.

The first thing I do whenever I'm in a new place and there's a pool table around, is shoot some stick. Shooting pool is a great way to break the ice I've found, it gets you noticed while having some fun too, lol. I've been playing for over 30 years now, am a pretty good at times and love to play Bank 8. So I fixed me a drink, took another Xanax, and played a few games with the guys. Part of my pool-playing strategy is distraction, and I was dressed the part, sticking my ass up in the air while bent over taking my shots.

I saw several people from the group I had already met, and some I had only chatted with online or knew me from my 360 page. I think the drugs started to take effect as they say, lol, because pretty soon the dance floor started calling my name. So quit playing pool and took my wasted ass out for a twirl around the dance floor. I love to dance, especially when I'm fucked up, lol (I was a stripper back in the day, remember?).

Dancing is such a great form of human expression, and besides, it’s a socially acceptable way to get down dirty with people you don't know, hehehe. I mingled with the other girls out dancing on the floor, and let loose. I really get into the music, sometimes getting pretty dirty, like when I started licking pussy as the ladies were taking turns playing with the stripper pole conveniently located at one end of the floor.

But more about that later . . .

No comments: