Friday, August 04, 2006

Damn when it doesn't rain, it squirts, lol . . . Entry for August 4, 2006

I've had an interesting couple days, lol. Yesterday when I was over Dar's house I was chatting and camming with my Italian friend, Pete. My kids were in the next room and I was only being hidden from view by a bookcase/bar. I had been showing her pictures of Pete, naughty and nice ones, and it made me wet and horny. I had also been showing her the ins and outs of AWC, and we were perving cams, which also got me going.

Well it started out Pete wanted to see us kiss, but the damn cock-blocking kids were doing their job keeping us apart. But she did stand behind me and play with my tits while he watched. It was so hot!! Eventually she did kiss me and my pussy melted all over, lol. It was driving Pete crazy, and we told him to show us his dick and prove it. Good to his boast, he was rock fucking hard and it made my mouth water and my pussy twitch.

I wasn't wearing anything under my dress, so I flashed him my pussy and pulled my wet swollen lips apart so he could see how horny I was. I was being so bad and was close to being caught several times. As I chatted with him, Dar came up behind me with an ice cube, and started melting it on my nipples, making my pussy throb for a touch. She kissed me again and this time I could see the effect it had on Pete, his cock looked ready to split the skin it was so tight!

We had to cut our cam/chat playtime short because her hubby Ard came back home and we weren't sure how he'd react. He was cool with it, even after I closed the chat window. He grabbed a chair and sat down beside us and Dar turned me around and started playing with my tits again and I lifted the hem of my dress, showing him my swollen pussy. He licked his finger and started stroking my clit. Slipping a finger in, he commented how soaking wet I was.

I was trying not to make a sound but I was sooo near cumming, all I wanted to do was flood his hand with my pussy juices. But wouldn't you know it, one of my nosy kids decide he wants to get up and wander around so we had to stop. They both wanted me to spend the night (and I wanted to too!), but I had my sons' friend with us and we had to take him home. So I'm going over there tonight to help them make some beer, and maybe have a little fun on the side ;)

Well, today's chatting had me naked on cam and talking to Pete when JD drives up on the Gator and starts talking to me from outside my bedroom window. It was "4:20" and I passed him what I was smokin, and we caught a little buzz. JD asked what I was doing, and I told him, then he said he wanted to see a little bit more of me even though I was naked, lol. I was telling Peter in chat what was going on and it was exciting the hell out of him, he wanted to watch! So I put my foot on the windowsill and started to play. After a few, JD said "Get your toy", while Pete watched on cam.

JD grabbed a crate out of the shed behind the trailer so he could get a better view, and I stroked my pussy for all 3 of us. JD grinned like a madman as I slid Ruffles in and out and he said "Wow, you can hear how wet!" As I shoved it in faster and faster, pussy juice started dripping down my hand and he couldn't resist rubbing my clit. I squirted really hard then, and tried my best to be quiet cause didn't want the kids to hear (I'll be SO glad when they're back in school next week).

When I finished I told JD that I had to drive the kids somewhere but when I was done, he could stop back by. I turned back to the chat and I realized that Pete had been away from his desk and missed the whole thing! I told him he picked the wrong time to go take a piss, lol. He said "You did all that in 3 minutes? No way . . . ", but I told him that JD was coming back later and he might be able to see something then.

Finally I got the kids off to where they were going, and JD must have been watching for me, because I didn't even have a chance to jump online and on cam before he got here (grin), but I told him to come on in. I had shown pics of Pete to JD and told him they had the same size cock (8") as each other. Pete had told me he wanted watch me suck JD's cock so he could pretend I was sucking him. JD said he was cool with it, and I told him to stand next to me and drop his drawers.

Hmmm, I started sucking on his cock while Pete was watching and typing to us. I licked and sucked and gagged on his big fat cock, all the while my pussy got soaked. Pete was telling me how hard we were making him, and how he wished it was here to help fill up any empty holes. JD told me to get out Ruffles again so he could play with me too, so I pulled my dildo out of the drawer and gave it to him. Then I moved the cam down low, right at my pussy and JD dildoed my pussy while I jacked him off and moaned.

JD was diggin' it, grinning from ear to ear, and it got me wetter and wetter, while I stroked his dick faster and faster. Pretty soon I was cumming all over his hand again, pussy cum squirting all over. I moved the cam back up, aimed it at my face as I started giving him another blowjob and tried to take as much of his dick as I could. I gagged as I stuffed his cock in my mouth and wanted more. I started rubbing my swollen clit while he fucked my face with his throbbing hardon.

I was moaning around his dick in my mouth and could already taste the precum, when he started chanting "Don't stop, don't stop". He was breathing heavy and had his hands on my head pulling it down deeper onto his cock. I grabbed his shaft in one hand as I tried swallowing the head of his dick. My other hand was gripping his ass cheek, shoving him into my face harder. I heard his cry of "Ohhh . . . " as I felt his cock swell up even larger, as I tasted the first drops of his cum on my tongue.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and felt it pulse in my hand as I stroked it lightning fast and shot cum all over my face, my tits, my belly, my arm . . . cum was everywhere it seemed, it even ran down to my leg! I grabbed the cam and aimed it for a close up of the mess on my chest, and the last few drops spilling out of him, and then the big shit-eatin' grin on my face. I got up to clean myself off, and walked kinda funny to the bathroom to avoid dripping his seed on the floor along the way. I looked and at the drippy mess in the mirror and grinned some more.

As I was washing myself off I got the usual "I hate to cum and run but . . . " and laughed. I told him "See ya later, and thanks!" as he was walking out the door. Afterwards I chatted and cammed some more with Pete and asked him how he liked it (he LOVED it!). He was so horny he said was about ready to cum in his pants! But he couldn't do a thing about it, since he was still at work (poor baby!). I told him he could fuck his wife when he got home and pretend it was me. He then told me he had already done that last night, lol. Oh well, I reminded him, there's always tomorrow (grin).


No comments: