Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Anyways, on to some fun stuff . . . (PREVIOUSLY UNPUBLISHED)

EDITORS NOTE: This post was written after my "Male Arrogance" post. It went unfinished and unpublished (until now), because of some personal shit that happened. Instead I wrote and posted that second poem in my "Poetry Corner" post of August 21. At first I didn't want to hurt the feelings of the parties involved, but now I realize writing is my art and my outlet so I can keep my sanity and not keep all the crap that goes on in my life inside. So I'm posting it now, it was written August 20th . . .

This past Friday (August 18th) my girlfriend and me had planned a little slumber party in my newly cleaned bedroom (I got a bed now, yeah!). She came over and helped me clean this mess up now that the boys are back in school. Apparently she'd never seen anyone clean in the nude before and I think she found it amusing, lol.

I am so uninhibited (I mean c'mon, I was a stripper, lol) and feel so comfortable in my skin (no matter how "plush" I might be at the moment), that I forget that not everyone else is. I just look at it as skin, everybody's got it. And it feels so much better without clothes, especially in the hot summer months, lol.

The first day she came over to help, it started to storm, and was gonna spend the night then. It would have been a spur of the moment thing, she didn't have a change of clothes or any booze (grin), but her family needed her back at home, so we planned to do it the next day. I even edited my 360 blast message saying we were gonna have a slumber party.


She came over the next day after getting the OK from hubby, and helped me while I finished cleaning up my mess of a room. Afterwards, we jumped into my chatroom "The Pussy Café" on ANYwebcam and chatted/cammed throughout the evening. I started getting her used to being on cam, cause it's not something she's done much of before (she's really shy). But after I made us margaritas, I figured, with enough Tequila in her (I started calling it Quetila by the end of the night, lmao) I could make her comfortable enough to play with me on cam.

We had fun teasing the roomies in the Pussy Café, kissing each other, playing with her big soft titys, getting her to relax enough and take off her t-shirt, but leave her overalls strap up . . .

EDITORS NOTE: This is where I originally left off, so now let me summarize what happened the rest of that night . . . Her husband got "whiney" as she calls it, and came over to spend the night, ruining my slumber party, killing my plans for the good time "I" wanted to have. He hadn't yet been able to get it up around me (though I did make him cum before while giving him head) and I really only wanted to have girl fun that night. But being the "good friend" that I was, I put on my happy face and pretended everything was allright.


But it wasn't. I was very disappointed and I'm not going to go into the details at this late date.

No comments: