Friday, September 29, 2006

One of those weeks . . . Entry for September 28, 2006

Since I’m an independent IT contractor, I have to pretty much take the jobs as they come. Lately I’ve been contracting out to Black Box (only computer geeks like me know who they are, lol) repairing and troubleshooting network equipment. Well this last weekend brought a slew of thunderstorms through this area of Kentucky, and electrical equipment doesn’t seem to like lightning, lol. Needless to say, since Sunday I completed 5 jobs in 3 days, in cities 2 and 3 hrs away.

This makes for a tired Techy! I’ve been so busy I haven’t even had time to masturbate, lol. But hopefully I’ll be going to a party this weekend and I can work out all those stresses. Not much else going on, really. I got a new dog when I was out of town. Well, I got back an old dog actually. About 10 years ago I gave my now ex-boyfriend the only surviving pup from my old dog’s litter as a birthday present (he got the birthday sex too, lol). Unfortunately he’s going to be going away for a quite a while so I agreed to take the old black lab back.

I stayed overnight Monday in Louisville at my ex-boyfriend’s ex-girlfirend’s place (she’s a friend too and was the one wanting me to take the dog) because I had to get up early the next day and return to the jobsite. But that was ok, this way I could pick up the dog when I finished up and was on my way out of town. I’ve been friends with ” T” for a long time now, and always wanted to suck her boobs. She’s a hot, ex-biker chick, about my age and has got this great set of tits, but she’s not into chicks, unfortunately.

Her grown daughter, Pinky however I think is a different story. This girl is so freakin hot, you can feel the heat she gives off from 5 feet away. I’ve wanted her since the first time I met her over at my ex’s house. She’s in her mid 20’s (shame on me, about my daughter’s age!), has got a hot curvy body with tattoos and piercings. She won “Thong of the Day” from a local radio station with this pic:

Her Mom emailed me about it, she was so proud, lol.

Anyways, we’ve been chatting off and on, so I knew about these guys she’s been seeing, and she filled me in on the latest news of her love life. They went camping this past week at a lake nearby me and took a bunch of pics that she showed me. Mmmm, titty pics and naughty pics of her sucking his cock too! Her nipples look good pierced, hehehe. He called her and when she got off the phone she brought a bottle of wine in the living room, and sat down next to me on the black leather couch.

I was already really stoned so I started sipping the wine too. She was telling me about the phone conversation she had with him, and was kind of trippin out over what he said. He told her he was out for a little “Me” time, and we both were like “What’s that about?” But the part that I really couldn’t understand is during their conversation he told her he liked his pussy “unscented” if he was going to eat it. Why he would come out and say something like that was a mystery to both of us.

I was like “No way dude! The guy is sick! Half the fun IS the taste!” She said that she could take or leave getting her pussy ate anyways, and I sympathized with her. My first husband knew how to eat the hell out of some pussy, but he wanted it antiseptic. He’s also the one that gave me the complex I have about getting my pussy ate, the bastard! I told her that she should be careful with this guy, not matter how much she likes him, that it seems like a warning sign to me.

Well we talked on the couch about a lot of different sexual stuff, and I was starting to get really turned on by it. I told her about my getting into the “lifestyle” and told her they should give it a try (wink,wink). She said that was probably too adventurous for him, lol. It was getting late and Pinky had already told me I could sleep with her in her king-size waterbed with purple and black satin bedding. She gave me a T-shirt to sleep in that barely covered my butt, my black lace boy-leg panties were riding up my ass and my cheeks kept peeking out from under the aqua blue shirt.

We snuggled under the down satin comforter and silky sheets, then chatted for a bit more, all the while I was perving her sexy body next to mine. I eventually turned on my other side away from her, to get more comfortable. I was having a very hard time falling asleep next to her for some reason. If I were a guy, I would have had hard on you could hammer nails with, lol. I kept wanting to scoot over and have her snuggle up to my warm, soft butt with her smooth, silky hips, but I restrained myself (sigh).

I had just started dozing off when I felt soft skin pressed up against my half-exposed ass, and I wiggled it in pleasure. My panties had been soaked all night, and now I felt them dampen again. It was very dark in the room, and the TV had shut itself off making it very hard to see. But I could feel her breath on my back as I lay there enjoying her soft touches. I kept my eyes shut so it would intensify all the sensations on my skin (grin).

I let her take control of the situation and just played along. She rolled me over on my back and ran her hands down my body as her mouth felt for mine. We kissed, my tongue enjoying the hard steel of her tongue and lip piercings. Hmmm, her mouth was so sweet, and her kisses so steamy! Slowly she lifted my T-shirt and lowered her head to my nipples, flicking her tongue stud back and forth, making them erect like little round pyramids.

Ohhh, it felt so goood! I laid there, taking it all in, afraid to touch her in fear it would make her stop what she was doing. I’ve longed for a chick to seduce me, and now here it was, my dream come true! Usually I am the one doing the seducing, being the aggressor, which I don’t mind one bit actually, lol. But this time, I was the recipient and I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest extent. Having a woman make love to you is just so fucking hot!

The next thing I know, she’s kissing my belly and moving down, hands caressing me everywhere it seemed. I felt her hot breath again, this time on my thighs as she moved her head lower. Pulling the wide black stretch lace of my panties to the side, I felt the slick slide of her tongue licking my were my legs meet, nibbling on that “spot” just below my hip that drives me crazy! Damn, she seemed to know exactly what turned me on!

Mmmm, the sexual tension had me squirming under her touch as she pulled my panties all the way to the side exposing my entire pussy. I felt her breath again as she reached out with her tongue stud and rubbed it against my clit. I almost exploded right then and there, but held back, I didn’t want it to end! She tickled and tasted my pussy lips and clit, making them throb with mounting pleasure.

Pinky was moaning on my pussy and grinding her hips into the bed as I got closer and closer to cumming. Her tongue was fucking my tight wet hole fast and hard and I could feel my body tense as my orgasm came closer and closer. The lashing my pussy was getting took a fevered pace as I shoved her head solidly against my clit, grinding my crotch to her face and gasped “Don’t stop, don’t stop, pleeeaaasssee!!!” My back arched up, I took a deep breath and . . .

The mother-fucking, cock-sucking, rectal wart of a telephone rang . . . WAKING ME UP FROM THE BEST DREAM I’VE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I turned over and looked at the red numbers on the clock as Pinky answered the phone, it was 4am. I was like “Oh no mother-fucking way!” I could NOT fucking believe that entire delicious licking I had just received had only been a dream. At that point my pussy wanted to cum so bad it HURT! To make matters worse, the damn phone was for me!

My friend in NOLA was calling me, drunk off his ass. He had been partying all night cause his team, The Saints, won another game and are now 3-0. After he had finally got kicked out of the bar he was at, he went home and decided to call me, wasn’t that nice? I took the phone in the living room and told him I had been having an awesome dream and described how hot she was, silently cursing his ass. I sarcastically thanked him for waking me up before she could make me cum in my sleep, the fucker. I vowed he would pay for that . . .

Have you ever had a realistic sex dream like that? I wonder if the pot and the wine had anything to do with it? Nah, it was probably just my horny nature influencing my subconscious mind while I slept, lol. Well have a great weekend y’all, I’m hoping to get naughty at that “lifestyle” party this weekend. It would be nice to have my “dream” cum true . . . kisses!

No comments: