Monday, September 04, 2006

I smell sex and candy here . . . Entry for September 4, 2006

Last week I got a call from WP (the blow job guy from the party) asking me if I wanted to make a 4-some partner swap with RedQueeny and her hubby. I was hesitant at first. I mean I had a GREAT time at the party with all of them, don't get me wrong. But as weird as this may sound, I just don't want any dick penetration at this time. And this coming from a woman who has loved sex her whole life!

I don't have any intention of giving up men entirely, I like guys too much. But it seems like all the sexual trysts I've had for the last year have been disappointing in one way or another. I don't think that I'm anything special or that my pussy's made of gold or something (I've met bitches like that and can't stand those whores) but I dunno, I guess I want it to mean something.

Now this restriction doesn't include oral sex or mutual masturbation. Hell, that would be like stepping on my own dick (if I had one, lol). I love oral sex and masturbation with both men and women; the smells, tastes, textures, sensations, sounds . . . mmmm, nothin' like it! Red called me on the phone and I tried explaining my boundaries to her. Luckily for me she understood completely and it was cool, they still wanted me to come over.

With that out of my way, I was free to relax and enjoy myself. I arrived but still was a little nervous, I ran out of "smoke" to relax me and I don't drink and drive. I hadn't really been in this kind of situation in a very long time, but I was just going to go with the flow. Mr. B (Red's hubby) made us some pizza, and while it was baking, we got to know each other a little better. I found out that we had a lot in common, both of us have children with similar behavioral issues.

We ate pizza (yummy!) in the basement and decided to play strip poker afterward to kind of "get the ball rolling" (so to speak, lol). Red had already changed into a pink 2-piece camisole and panty set (she's got a great bubble butt, amongst other things, hehehe) so I removed my pants and tied my gold fringed shawl around my hips. I usually take cues from my hostess on issues of dress and always remove articles of clothing as needed, lol

It looked like it was going to be a quick card game since everyone else only had 3 articles of clothing, but I think that was the point (grin). After a few hands of five-card draw, everyone was soon naked and then it was winner's choice. Red won the next hand and had WP suck on her titties, mmmm, that was fun to watch! Then I won the hand after that and pounced on Mr. B's cock and started sucking away.

Our party was in full swing then (no pun intended, lol) and out came the toys. While Mr. B sat on the couch and I gave him a blow job, I was on my knees riding my acrylic dildo, Ruffles. Everyone was having a blast, and Red's moans while WP licked her pussy were making me soaking wet! I watched her orgasm while Mr. B licked my pussy and played with the toys, it was so fucking hot.

We all took a breather and started talking about vibrators and Mr. B said he might be able to fix my egg wand for me (yea!). They had the coolest little bullet I've ever seen too, small, powerful and sound activated, isn't that awesome? After a bit I started sucking Mr. B's cock again and he let me have my way with him, hehehe, but he still didn't cum yet.

Red came over and was playing with my pussy while stroking WP's cock, and that was so hot. Pretty soon I had her sitting on the couch and I was diving between her legs, I wanted to make her twitch and moan too! I spread her pretty little pussy lips and attached my mouth to her clit and started licking away.

I could tell from her body language that she liked light, delicate tongue pressure and I kept it up. I put 2 fingers in her pussy and tried to find her g-spot while still licking her clit, her moans making me never want to stop. I took my fingers out and spread her smooth shaved pussy lips again, and concentrated on her hard little clit, licking and flicking away with my tongue. Her body tensed even more and I finally took her over the edge, it was awesome!

I just love making women cum! I tried to keep on licking but she made me stop, damn it, her pussy was just too sensitized, lol. We had another breather then me and Mr. B started talking tech, while Red gave WP head. It was cool sitting there chatting with him and watching her suck WP off. I never did get him to cum though and felt a little disappointed at that, cause I really wanted to rock his world too.

It wasn't that I did a bad job (ME? A bad blow job? Never!) but Red told me later that he had been holding back on me, lol. But it was all good . . . everyone had a really great time that night from the licks er, I mean looks of it, lol. And since then, Red has invited me back to be "the center of attention" next time, which is a awesome place to be (grin). I'm definitely looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a killer feed sexy tech! It made me cum so hard and made me wanted to cum again but my body couldn't take it. Thanks again sexy tech! :o)

PeterA025
" Abba "