Friday, September 15, 2006

Birthday sex (and other such gifts, lol) . . . Entry for September 15, 2006

I wanna shout out to T&C for having me over the other night, I can’t wait till the meet and greet party on the 23rd, lol. T&C are a young couple I met here on 360. We’ve been chatting and blogging back and forth for a while now and they recently joined the swing group I’m in. I’ve been kind of excited thinking about meeting them there. I like making new friends, and I figured it would be fun to have someone to hang out with, not to mention it would be their first time too.

Well, a couple of days ago when I jumped on 360 checking my friends (and favorites) pages (click the “home” link at the top of your 360 page), I noticed T had blogged it was his 28th birthday. I read the piece and decided to jump on yahoo and say hi. I don’t yahoo much these days, mostly just to clear all the invites (grrr). T was online and we started chatting. I was a little upset about something and chatting with him helped a lot (OK, so did the “4:20”).

To make a long story short, I asked him if he’d like a birthday blowjob, hehehe. I don’t know what it is about birthdays and “birthday sex”, but I’ve always felt it’s a pretty cool gift that gives in both directions, you know what I mean? We both knew me and his wife C were on our periods, so that kinda limited what kind of playing we would be able to do. Earlier in our discussion, I had mentioned my current abstinence of dick penetration, and T was cool with it (whew! You never know how guys will take that).

I don’t really understand it myself, but I’m not a lesbian, I LOVE sucking cock! I ADORE men! But I lust after women. Lately I’ve just wanted to explore my “feminine” side further. They’re so soft, feminine, sensual, mmmm, tasty too! Hehehe, I’m such a perv and ain’t never gonna change! He said I didn’t have to come over to give him a birthday blowjob (damn it), but I could come over and hang out for a while if I wanted to. They live over an hour away, but I really needed to get out of the house, so I said I was coming over.

I had a really great time with T&C and their 3-year-old son, he’s so adorable! Made me miss when my boys were that little. I helped cut potatoes for supper with them and little man was cracking me up with his antics. It’s been my firm belief that small children should be hooked up to generators, then there would be no energy shortage.

After we ate me and C drove to the store to get cigarettes and so I could “smoke one”. At the checkout counter there was a display of roses, and I decided to buy T one and some lottery tickets as a present. We surprised him with it when we came back, but unfortunately the tickets weren’t winners. Their son had fallen asleep while we went to the store, and I reminded them I was going to check out their computer since it was running so slow.

Earlier I had told C she needed better pics on their blog page, the one that was up there just didn’t do her justice. She had told me the ones they took were too big and she didn’t know how to resize them. I navigated to her picture folder and started teaching her how to edit them. Mmmm, they had quite a few very naughty pics in there, and it was getting me excited, period or no period.

T was sitting on their waterbed in his bathrobe (freshly showered) and when I passed him on my way to use the bathroom, I flipped back a corner of it and flashed myself, with his dick lol. They both laughed, and when I came back, I sat on the rail for a better look. C was sitting on the other rail and I lifted his robe and looked at her with a raised eyebrow requesting permission (like a good little pervy guest, lol) and it was given with a grin.

That was all I needed and in an instant I was kneeling in front of him on the floor at the edge of bed. Opening his robe completely, my mouth sought the prize lying there. Mmmm, I licked and nibbled and sucked for quite a while, while C watched me grinning. I watched T’s face while I sucked his cock, feeling my pussy throb. C sat down by T’s head and started kissing him. I think that is so fucking hot when couples do that!

I was sucking long and hard (no pun intended) when I heard a sound like air escaping. This when on for a little bit, and then I noticed a paint-like smell coming from somewhere. The window was open, so I figured it was coming from outside, but a few minutes later I had to stop cause I was getting a little dizzy. That’s when we realized that I had been kneeling in front of a box that had spray paint cans in it and one of them started spraying orange paint under the waterbed.

We all cracked up and took a breather (literally, lol) and I removed my top and pants, leaving my whisper sheer animal print panties on. I laid down on the bed with my feet towards T’s head, and C took her top off and sat down by his head. He sucked her titties while I sucked his cock, mmmm it was too hot. My pussy was throbbing in my panties when T pulled them aside and started playing with my clit.

That felt sooo good! I had my other had playing with C’s nipple for a bit while I massaged his cock with my tongue, then she took off her pants. I took off my panties too, and positioned my ass facing T. I had his cock in my mouth (I wanted to suck it dry!) while his strong steady fingers hit me right on the g-spot. I was moaning around the hard dick throbbing on my tongue, as my other hand reached around and found C’s fastly swelling clit.

Lifting my head off his cock for a second, I wet my fingers thickly and reached for her sweet pussy lips again. I spread them gently to find the little bud hidden there, and stroked it to flame. I didn’t once miss a beat sucking his cock and stoking her clit; us listening to her moans; him watching her face, smiling. I was so fucking hot, I started cumming on his fingers pumping my hot pussy over the edge.

I stoked and fingered C and felt her get wetter too. I had tasted pre-cum off and on, but still, T didn’t orgasm. I thought, “Damn, the Dude’s got stamina!” I listened to her moans with my head buried down on T’s dick, putting his hand on the back of my head, twisting my hair in his grasp. Hmmm, his cock got even harder and my pussy wetter as he tugged on my hair, shoving it in stronger.

Fingering C’s smooth, wet pussy faster, I heard her fast little gasps, and that made my fuck my pussy harder on his hand. Damn it was all so fucking hot! I had to stop and take another breather though, whew! I needed something to drink, cottonmouth sux ass, lol. Taking a sip I noticed the time. It was getting pretty late and I had a long drive home, so unfortunately it was time for me to go.

I kissed them both and thanked them for a great night, I was just sorry I was unable to make him cum (damn t!). That’s when he told me that he hardly EVER cums by getting a blow job. “Doh!” I thought, hitting my head! If I had known that I would have concentrated on jacking him off, lol. As it was, I told them the next time we got together (at the next party) neither of us would be on our periods, so watch out, hehehe! I really want to lick her clit while he fucks the hell outta her!

No comments: