Friday, October 20, 2006

Official Slut Week (part II) . . . Entry for October 20, 2006

Image



Continuing on with our "Slut Week" agenda, JD stopped by to smoke a bowl with me yesterday (see here

, here and here for those who don’t know who JD is). As usual when I’m at home, I was barely dressed wearing only my ex boyfriends old black terry cloth robe. lost the belt to ages ago but I didn’t try to close it, I mean for real, JD’s seen me naked countless times before, lol.

I hadn’t seen JD in weeks really. I had kinda lost interest in him since my sexual needs were being met elsewhere, and he took his sweet-ass time paying my sons for doing some work for him. Needless to say he wasn’t on my most-wanted list. And not to mention the fact that he’s still married and since last time we shared a little bodily fluids, he and his family moved right up the hill from where I live! A little too close for my comfort anyways, if you want to know the truth.


When he came in through the back door like he was sneaking, I had to laugh. "I hope to hell your wife doesn’t have binoculars to see down here" I told him. He laughed too and sat down in the living room and handed me his pipe, perving my exposed flesh in the process. "Damn girl you make me hard" he said and grabbed hi bulging cock through his pants "I’m all backed up, I need some release!"


"What’s the matter?" I teased, "Ain’t your wife giving you none?" "Yea, but it’s not the same thing" he laughed. We sat there for a bit bullshitting with each other as I got high. What is it about smoking weed that makes me so fucking horny? I don’t know, but I’d wish they’d bottle it and make it legal. He told me he had missed making my pussy squirt and asked me where my toys were.


I really needed a shower and told him so. I felt sweaty and smelled like stale sex from masturbating on cam in The Pussy Café (my chatroom) AWC

the night before, but he didn’t care. He pulled out his raging 9 inch hard on grinning, and said "C’mon, where are your toys?" I got up and said "In here" and walked into the bedroom with JD following me in there like a little puppy at suppertime.


I was buzzed and couldn’t remember where the hell I had put my toys, lol. "It’s ok, I came good yesterday" I told him, "but I really want to take pics of me sucking your cock." He said "No problem, just no pictures of my face." That was cool with me, so I turned my webcam on and started sucking his thick, juicy dick. "Wow" he kept repeating while watching his cock fuck my mouth on cam.


I was getting pretty turned on myself, watching my mouth attempting to swallow his cock whole. He asked me if I was going to swallow it, "No" I replied "I want to see you cum on my tits!" All too soon I felt his body tense and tasted his precum. He grabbed his dick and stroked it while I licked the shaft with my tongue using quick little flicks. He shot his load out all over my titties and it even dripped down to my belly.


Now why is it that being slutty doesn’t feel so bad? Hehehe, I can’t wait till the party on Saturday, I’m gonna be such a pussy slut, I’ve got a real taste for it this week (wink).


EDITORS NOTE (hehehe, I like saying that): I was checking out my friends’ 360 updates and came across this AP article about a guy who committed suicide in New Orleans

and left a note directing police to the dismembered body of his girlfriend. They interviewed one of the daytime bartender’s at Buffa’s, the place I hung out when I was in New Orleans a couple weeks ago. I wonder if that guy was in the bar when I was?

No comments: