Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It’s not just leaves that are falling . . . Entry for October 24, 2006




Thanks go to Rex and my Dad for sending me the cool pumpkin pix. Well, It’s not just leaves that are falling this time of year, I’m starting to fall too. Remember my “Old Loves” post from last week? Well, I’ve talked to my ex, Steve, several times since then. Our old love is still there, strong as ever and we’ve started talking about him moving here to Kentucky (again). He still wants me to marry him believe it or not! I told him that would be kind of difficult, since I’m STILL married.

He got a little upset at that, because he forgot about that little obstacle. I also reminded him that if he hadn’t turned me down in the first place when I asked him to marry me in the summer of ‘99, I would have never married that asshole of an abusive husband a few months later in October. Ron Arterburn, where are you so I can get my divorce?!?!

Steve told me he really has GOT to get out of Oakland, and that he still wants and needs me. And lets face it, I want and need him too! I’m so tired of being alone and feeling so empty after having sex with guys I don’t really care about (which isn’t all that often anyways). We discussed what I felt was our “sexual differences” were and the fact that I’m not going to stop lusting after women. He told me that he’s changed, and that doesn’t bother him now and is more open to sexual experimentation these days.

BUT (and there’s always a but, lol) a couple of the times we talked, he had been drinking. There’s no way he can ever deny it, I can always tell from his attitude. He says he wants to quit drinking, and really needs to get away from all the bullshit and bad influences he’s got in his life right now. I could relate completely with what he was saying. Those were the exact same reasons I left Oakland, Calif. in the first place and came back to Kentucky myself.

So I told him yes, he could come live with us (he loves my kids and they like him a lot too), but I wanted him to call me and we’d talk about it when he was sober. That’s a great new song by Evanescence btw:

Call me when you’re sober

Don’t cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
You want me
Come find me
Make up your mind

Should’ve let you fall
Lose it all
So maybe you can remember yourself
Can’t keep believing we’re only deceiving ourselves
And I’m sick of the lies
And you’re too late

Don’t cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
You want me, come find me
Make up your mind

Couldn’t take the blame
Sick with shame
Must be exhausting to lose your own game
Selfishly hated no wonder you’re jaded
You can’t play the victim this time
And you're too late

So, don’t cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
You love me, come find me
Make up your mind

You never call me when you’re sober
You only want it cause it’s over
It’s over

How could I
Have burned paradise
How could I
You were never mine

So, don’t cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
Don’t lie to me
Just get your things
I’ve made up your mind

Well I called him at work today back in sunny California, cause I haven’t talked to him in several days and I wanted to know what was going on. He had told me before that it would take him 5 weeks to get his shit together and move out here, and I really need to know if he’s serious. I asked him to give me a time when he was going to call so I could be offline, so tonight after 11pm, I should know something more definite.

On a more pervy note, I wasn’t exactly a “pussy slut” at the party I went to in Indiana this past weekend, but I did get to kiss a lot of lips and titties too, hehehe. I had to wipe my red devil makeup off faces quite a few times that evening, lol. It was getting to be almost 2am so I gathered up my things and was getting ready to leave when I noticed this hot witch getting her pussy and titties played with by this one guy. I couldn’t help myself, I wanted to dive right in!

I had met her online before and we had chatted throughout the evening. But I’m usually a social butterfly at these types of parties and don’t stay in one spot too long. One of the first things I noticed about her, was her bling bling nipple rings, they really caught my eye! Then I saw the look of pleasure on her face and I dropped what I was holding. I knelt in front of her and spreading her thighs wider, I had to get a taste!

She was shaved smooth and much to my pleasant surprise, her clit was pierced too! Or it might have been her hood, my tongue was too busy to tell, lol. I just love eating out women, and it’s especially hot when there is a guy holding and her digging it too! He played with her tits, sucking those hot nipples as I explored her with my mouth.

I was lickin’ and flickin’ her clit back and forth with my tongue and looked up at her pretty face as I inserted two fingers inside her hot juicy pussy. The look she had when she threw her head back and moaned made me soak my g-string under my tights and shorts. I started fucking her with my fingers and sucking on that hard little clit when I felt someone behind me playing with my ass that was stuck up in the air.

I didn’t know who it was but didn’t really care, I was too busy drinking in her juices. I fingered her faster and deeper as someone slipped their hand down the back of my tights, trying to get to my pussy. The mystery person partially succeeded, but I was too busy trying to pleasure her to take the time to remove my own clothes. I wasn’t interested in my own pleasure, I just wanted to make her cum and cum!

I’m not sure how long I was there tasting her luscious pussy, but I hope I made her cum several times before I had to finally come up for air. That’s when I noticed I had gotten my red devil makeup all over her pussy and thighs and we all laughed about it. I kissed her goodbye and thanked her for such a tasty treat, and went home. When I got in bed, I took out my toys and had a soaking wet orgasm while closing my eyes and reliving eating her luscious pussy, YUM!



No comments: