Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloweenie . . . Entry for October 31, 2006

I hope everyone’s Halloween is as fun as the party I went to in Louisville this past weekend. I went as a cross-dressing Boy Scout, since my Devil costume left red makeup everyone I came in contact with last time, lol. I got there a little late, but quickly consumed massive quantities of Long Island Lemonade (Tequila, Gin, Vodka, Rum, lemonade and 7up) and was feeling no pain and in the mood!

I kissed a lot of boobies again, lol, and got nasty on the dance floor with as many women as I could. I was asked by my hosts if I would volunteer to be a naked fruit bowl, and my crazy ass said "Why the hell not?" They moved a long table covered with plastic on the dance floor and held up a blanket so no one could see, and I stripped down naked and laid my bare ass down.

Then they commenced to spray whipped cream all over me, and applied fruit all over my body. I was pretty loaded and laughing my ass off as grapes, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges and other assorted fruits (except a banana damnit! lol) was spread all over me, slipping and sliding. Then the blanket was lowered and I was served to everyone who wanted a taste.

I kept my eyes closed as lips and hands touched, tasted and licked me, it felt delicious! At one point someone sucked on my toes and I nearly came right then and there! Then one brave soul asked if me could move the fruit around and I told him "Go for it" and laughed. He scooped the fruit salad from between my thighs and started nibbling.

He asked if I had to stay still or could he move my legs and again I said "Sure!" He pulled my thighs apart and started eating my pussy eagerly. I was aware of being watched by all those people, but had no idea what I looked like covered in whip cream and fruit, but I will admit, it was a turn on! I gasped and moaned as my mystery eater inserted fingers in my soaking wet pussy as he sucked my clit.

OMG, it felt so fucking good and I hadn’t had my pussy eaten and quite a while, so I was diggin’ the hell outta it! He finished his desert and nibbled a little on my nipples before kissing me and saying thank you. I laughed and said "No, thank YOU!" and got up off the table with a little help from my friends. It was a good idea that I had put my ponytails in Shirley Temple curls, because I was a gooey mess and was able to keep my hair out of it.

I walked carefully off the dance floor and into the back room where there was a big sink. My "taste tester" buddy was already there washing the whip cream off his face, hands and glasses. I thanked him again and he offered to help wash all the goop off of me. So I stood there holding my ponytails above my head while he washed me down from head to toe. Mmmm, that felt pretty good too and made me even hornier.

"When was the last time someone gave you a bath?" he asked me. "A verrry long time" I replied as I bent over, with my ass up in the air so he could get to every nook and cranny (and my fanny!). He wanted to eat me out again, right there at the sink, but I really wanted to get the stuff off my skin. Turning around so he could get to my feet to clean them off, he sucked on my toes again.

I almost lost my balance and fell down it made me so hot, but I rebalanced myself. Finally all wiped down I kissed and thanked him again and went into the bathroom to finish the job with the baby wipes I had brought with me. I always bring some to these kind of parties in my little backpack, along with some naughty clothes (and my toys) to change into.

When I was in the bathroom this one chick, "N", came in. She was pretty toasted too and we had been playing with each other and kissing off and on all night. I even flirted with her hubby when I was dirty dancing at one point, but I didn’t know they were together at that time. I told her she looked pretty tasty and asked her "May I?" as I pulled her camisole top down, revealing a pierced nipple.

I started licking and sucking on her nipple ring and damn if my pussy didn’t get soaked all over again as she played with my titties too! We kissed deeply and left the bathroom to party more on the dance floor. I DJ’d for a little while, playing music that I could really get nasty to, and shook my ass all over the dance floor.

There was this one little witch lady I had kissed and played with several times that I started dancing with again, and playing with her titties and ass. I think the song was by Prince, but whatever it was, it made me drop to my knees and start licking her pussy right there on the dance floor for everyone to see. Mmmm, she tasted nice and sweet as my tongue lashed out at her clit, making it swell up even more.

I looked up at her face as I lapped up her pussy juices and inserted my fingers and quickly found her g-spot. She quivered and quaked as I stroked and poked that pussy into orgasm, not missing a drop that spilled onto my tongue. I stood up with a big shit-eatin’ grin and kissed her, sharing the taste of her pussy in both of our mouths and she was a happy girl too! I hugged and thanked her and went to get yet another drink.

It was getting pretty late as I wandered into one of the private rooms and started talking to this one guy, and let him know I was only there for the pussy, when "N" wandered in. I was sitting in a plush chair shaped like a high-heel shoe, and she got on the floor in front of me and started licking my pussy. I reached into my little bag of tricks and pulled out "Ruffles" my favorite acrylic dildo and handed it to her.

Ahhh "Ruffles has ridges" and really makes me cream, and she went to work on my throbbing pussy. A few minutes later the guy I had lap danced earlier walks in and that’s when I found out it was her hubby. I laughed about it and told "N" it was her turn now, and stood up, pulled her pants down, and we traded places while her husband watched us play.

I could tell she really was really horny by that time, he pussy was delectably soaked as my tongue hit her clit. She threw her head back and moaned as I tested her pussy trying to find just the right spot. She came in my mouth and I sucked her cum up wanting even more. I backed my tongue off a bit as I slowly slid two fingers in and felt her pussy tighten up and saw her arch her back.

There was the spot, and I was going for it. I could just imagine how hard her husband’s cock must have been, but he was cool with just watching us play. But I could tell from the look in his eyes that she was gonna get the hell fucked out of her later on that night! I curved my fingers up hitting her g-spot and made her moan and cum again.

I took my fingers out of her pulsing wet hole and had her lick them as I reached behind me for my other acrylic dildo I call "The purple pussy pleaser". It’s not shaped like a cock, but smooth and round, with the last 3 inches or so tapered and curved up with little ridges that massage the g-spot (or prostate for that matter, hehehe). I lowered my head to her waiting pussy again to suck those luscious lips and slipped the toy in.

She came almost immediately as I angled it up just right. I know I was grinning and all of a sudden felt someone behind me, but I know it wasn’t her hubby, cause I could still see him next to me, watching me pleasure his wife. Several people had wandered into the room, and I quickly realized it was my fruit salad buddy from earlier, playing lightly with my pussy as I fucked "N" with my toy.

My pussy came on his fingers as I fucked and licked her harder and faster as she exploded again on my face. It was sooooo fuckin’ hot!!! Finally I had to come up for air and hugged, kissed and thanked her for the awesome time. It was then that I realized people were leaving cause it was after 2am and time to go! Damn, see how time flies just when you’re having fun?

Thanks go to Steel Cowboy most of these slide show pics, hope y’all enjoy em. And if you use them as costume ideas, I’d appreciate a pic in return just because I’m a perv, hehehe.

Kisses and Happy Halloweenie!

No comments: