Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy Weekend to me! . . . Entry for October 5, 2006

My Weekend is starting early, I’m leaving Thursday for a trip to New Orleans (NOLA) to go see my friend and get my freak on, lol. I’m so excited, I can hardly stand it! I haven’t really gotten laid since June and I am sooo ready for it! Though I’m not going just to get laid, I’m going there to find something out. See, I’ll be visiting "Y" from my "dilemmas" post.

I haven’t really updated y’all on what’s been going on in my life romantically, so here goes . . . I listened to the opinions, and taking everything in consideration, decided to take a step back from Y, and tell him my feelings. Well, all that objectivity I was supposed to gain by distancing myself from him lasted all of about a weekend long, lol. I know, I know what, I should do isn’t what I would do. Sometimes there’s just no denying chemistry. And what if he really is " THE ONE"?

On the other hand there’s L in Switzerland, who I have been growing increasingly distant from day by day, though not intentionally (on my behalf anyways). I know he’s been very busy, and we talk on the phone every few days or so when our schedules match. But he’s got some serious personal issues of his own to deal with that have come up this week. Not to mention now that I’m talking to Y again, I’ll admit, my interest in him is waning.

Worse case scenario on the NOLA trip is, I’ll be getting some OK sex from an online friend I’ve been dying to meet in person. Best case? We shall see, hehehe. In the meantime, y’all have a great weekend of your own and I’ll try to post during my trip. In the mean time, take this fun quick quiz about "What kind of Martini are you?" I’ve never drunk a Martini, but I thought it was cute. Apparently, I’m a Blueberry, lol.
Kisses!
tst

You Are A Blueberry Martini

You are a eclectic drink - liking to change drinks and venues often.
You are usually the first of your friends to find a cool new dive bar or cocktail.

You should never: Drink mystery drinks strangers hand you. Unless you want to wind up in foreign country.

Your ideal party: Is mobile, hopping from party to party.

Your drinking soulmates: Those with an Orange Martini personality.

Your drinking rivals: Those with a Chocolate Martini personality.

No comments: