Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tha – Tha- That’s All Folks! . . . Entry for February 28, 2007

I started seriously blogging one year ago today, though you can’t find the post here though. Back last Memorial Day Weekend the yahoo censors killed a lot of posts and people’s accounts for “mature” content. They are all in my blogger archive here though, but you might want to wait until the summer when it’s published, cause I’m turning it into a book, lol.

My first post was about the night I went out to a bar and got my first piece of ass in MONTHS. This Anniversary post won’t let ya down. I got a call from my friend Lars (who I hadn’t talked to in weeks) asking me if I wanted to come over and smoke one. I figured “Why not?” He was on his way home from work so that gave me enough time to shower and get dressed since I’d been napping when he called, lol.

I got there and parked my little silver Toyota behind this camper he bought with his tax refund so now you couldn’t see my car from the road at all. “Pretty sneaky,” I thought, “but its not like he cares much if we get caught” I though. So I went inside his house feeling horny and naughty at the same time, since this IS where he lives with his wife.

We chit chatted and smoked a blunt while catching up on what’s been going on with each other lives. About halfway through tokin’ on the blunt, he waves me off when I tried to pass it. “I’m already stoned enough as it is” he confessed. I put it out cause I realized just then I was pretty fucking high too! I consider myself lucky, weed acts like an aphrodisiac on me. Not that I need to be any hornier, but you know what I mean (wink).

We sat there just talking, then he leans over and reaches for me in a hug, and whispered some sweet nothings in my ear, but I wasn’t listening. This time I had my emotional guard waaaay up and no way was I gonna let it fall for any sweet talk. This was going to be pure, hot sex and fuck the romance bullshit. I know I sound jaded but I am, lol.

He kissed me deeply and it made my already damp crotch even wetter. I reached for his belt and unbuckled it blindly and reached in for the prize. Our lips and tongues, arms and legs, hell, everything was entwined, like wild vines. I slowly unbuttoned my denim shirt (the one I’m wearing in the pic above, hehehe) and raise one of my tits to his mouth, trying to feed his need and mine at the same time.

It wasn’t long before I was on my knees in front of his couch sucking cock, trying to fulfil my deeper need. I took him deep down my throat as I slipped off my sneakers (how apropos, lol) without looking at anything else, but watching him watch me suck his dick. I laid back on his living room carpet to take off my pants, with shirt wide open. Lars stood there for a second, looking down at me, admiring my plush curves and black haired bush before slipping his clothes off too.

He was already hard and wet from my short blow job, so I spread my pussy wide open to give him a good view of his dick sliding in. Oh damn it felt sooo good and my juices started flowing immediately. I squeezed my pussy muscles down tight and he told me “Slow down doll, or you’re gonna make me shoot this load too quick!” and he wanted it to last. Then again, so did I, so I cooled it down a notch.

I relaxed into the carpet and watched his face while he got a great view of his cock sliding slowly into my soaked pussy. I couldn’t help it, I tried holding back, but I tightened up and came all over his cock, kissing him while I trembled and bucked. I enjoyed looking into his face as he watched my pussy cum. I started stroking my clit with one hand, while the other was playing with his balls and I got wetter still.

Taking his cock out of my pussy, he smacked my clit with his hardon. Damn that always makes hotter than a firecracker on the 4th of July, and I fountained my juices all over him. I shoved that steel cock in my throbbing hole and drove my pussy up on it! He tried to tell me to slow down, but I grabbed his shoulders and thrust up, whispering in his ear “Fuck me hard, fuck me HARDER baby!”

My legs raised up, he pumped my pussy faster and deeper while my naughty fingers played with my clit and I came again and again, feeling my cum drip to his balls and hearing them slap up against my ass. I watched his face as I saw him trying to hold back, stretching out that moment of intense pleasure before everything explodes. I squeezed my pussy as tight and as high up as I could while driving that dick deeper.

I watched his whole body go over the edge, but I didn’t stop there. I kept rubbing my clit and cumming, pussy still pulsing on his dick while he rode a huge wave of orgasm that was so intense his face was scarlet. I was worried there for a second, and the thought crossed my mind “OMG, what if he cums and has a heart attack?” But slowly he came down from his orgasm and stood up.

I was quickly back on my knees in front of him before he could get dressed, licking the cum-munal taste of our sex off of his cock . . . that is such a turn on for me! I went into the other room to clean up, thoroughly satisfied, and got dressed again. I knew our remaining time together that afternoon was going to be pretty short, so I let him know that now that I switched bedrooms with the kids, sneaking in something in the middle of the night was possible.

Sometimes I think I’m so bad I need to be spanked! I should’ve know better than to tell him that, this guy is married fer Christ’s sake! But this time, I listened to none of the pretty words he was saying, avoiding anymore potential heart traps he may unknowingly lay here and there. This was pure lust I wanted and now I’m rediscovering that convenient dick isn’t such a bad thing after all . . .

Well, it’s been one year ago today I started this written journey into the single life of a BBW Mom. As Jerry Garcia once said “What a long strange trip it’s been . . .” I’ve had happiness and sorrow, and experienced a lil’ luv in between, with no regrets. This is my attempt on sharing what real life for me is, with it’s ups and downs and in’s and outs, lol.

Sometimes I’m brutally honest, and sometimes I’m full of shit, but all in all, it’s been one helluva journey . . . Thanks for sharing it with me!

Kisses!
tst

No comments: