Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Score one for Techy (finish) . . . Entry for February 27, 2007

And now, on to the Party . . . It had been windy and rainy all day, but I was still excited about going to the swingers’ meet and greet Saturday night in Indiana. I was riding with my friend T and some friends of hers were supposed to meet up there. We arrived a little late and her friends were next door at the bar, a chick and 2 guys. One of the guys, “Jake” caught my eye, cause he had a really nice smile.

He definitely wasn’t my “type” though, cause I usually go for the “bad boys”, but as we were discussing who was going in with who (it saves money to go as a couple) I told Jake he could come in with me. I overheard his friend say “Jake’s already set up for the night!” and I turned around and rolled my eyes at them, it was definitely a turn off to me.

We drove from the bar to the club, and we watched Jake nearly get stuck in the mud while parking. He couldn’t hear us, but we clapped when he managed to pull himself out, lmao. I went inside first and put all the food up, and when he came up to the window, I told the lady at the door he was with me. I’d already stationed myself in the corner or the pool room, so our group all put their jackets and coats over with mine.

That all taken care of, my next item of importance was getting drunk and uninhibited, hehehe. I didn’t pay any particular interest in Jake at first, because I always go to these meet’s on a pussy hunt, lol. But after the first hour or so, I didn’t see anyone in particular that I wanted to play with at the time, so just decided to shake my butt and have some fun. I took off the shirt/dress I had on, and wore a sheer top (see above) and sheer black pants and nuthin’ else.

Jake was out there on the dance floor having fun dancing around and had more women on him than flies on a dead catfish! He had also changed from the Izod long sleeve polo shirt and jeans he was wearing, into a T-shirt and PJ bottoms, and I must admit, he looked good in em. I went and wandered over to the corner of the tables where all my friends were sitting and started hanging out.

I looked out on the dance floor and he was dancing with like 3 chicks at once and they were all yelling “take it off, take it off” to get him barechested, and it worked. Hehehe, they didn’t have to twist his arm too hard, apparently he’s done the male stripper thing a time or two (grin). At 6 ft, short medium brown hair, pretty eyes and cute freckles . . . with that innocent look I bet he made good money too!

(Wolf whistle sound) He looked REAL good with his shirt off! Nice pecs and a great six-pack to boot! I was drinking my homemade Mead as usual then I started drinking the Jell-O shots (my first time, believe it or not) that were being passed around. There’s really only a couple guys I’ll flirt and dance with at the parties, and it’s more fun than serious seduction, but there was something about Jake that I was liking more and more.

But like I said, he was being treated like fresh meat, and even though I wanted him too, I didn’t chase him. At one point he wandered off into one of the more private rooms with this skinny little Prima Donna for a lil’ action. Now it’s not that I was jealous or anything stupid like that, but I only call her that because she made a big stink to management about guys being in the co-ed bathroom. I mean come on, it’s a SEX party full of rednecks, what the fuck do you expect? Valet attendants? Lol

I drank, shot pool, and did a lot more Jell-O shots, and felt like dancing. I tried grabbing and dragging one of my close male friends out on to the dance floor (Hi F&M!), but he didn’t like the song, so I grabbed Jake instead. Whoa Mama, this boy was making me hot! I guess it’s like that country song says, they get prettier at closing time, but for me it’s more like I get hornier near closing time, hehehe.

I don’t remember what song was playing, but I tried yanking his PJ bottoms down, but the damn things had a fucking drawstring! That wasn’t much of a problem though, he untied em for me real quick. I pressed my body up against his, and felt his hard-on stiff on my tummy (since I’m only 5 ft). I straddled his thigh with my pussy and rubbed it on down his leg as I dropped to one knee in front of him, taking his PJ’s with me.

I had cock in hand on it’s way to my mouth when I realized his dick had the most DELICIOUS upward curve! OMG, curved cock hits my g-spot PERFECTLY! My pussy lips got immediately wet as I slipped his cock through my upper lips and sucked it right there in the middle of the dance floor. I used my other hand to play with my pussy as I sucked him off for a minute or two, then raised up and put my fingers in his mouth to taste me.

I knew then, I wanted this boy (he’s 10 years younger than me) in my bed! It wasn’t just that he had a great curved cock either, but I liked his sunny personality, I found it refreshing. We wandered, apart and drifted back together sever times in the next couple hours, but then near closing time, I told him I wanted him to come home with me.

I knew he had more than his share of offers, so as incentive while I sat there chatting in a love seat with a friend of his. Jake wandered over to where we were sitting and I told him to come here and put his cock in my face, and licked it all over. As I sucked and nibbled on his rising cock, Jake told his buddy “I bet I could fuck her from behind while she gave you head”

I lifted my mouth off his dick and answered “As drunk as I am right now, you’re probably right!” and laughed. I did play with the other guy’s cock and licked it for a sec, but that was all, and I was up and running again. It was getting late so I started helping clean up the food area and with that done, I decided to shoot myself one last game of pool.

I was about halfway when my guy friend F came over to shoot some stick with me. He’d taken only one shot when this chick I’ll call “Auntie Em” picked up the balls and moved em on the table and F put his stick down and walked out. I couldn’t believe it! So I put my cue stick away and decided to go take a piss and cool off. I saw F’s wife M in the restroom and told her what happened, and she couldn’t believe it either.

Then Auntie Em walked in and I couldn’t shut up. I told her she was helluv fucking rude to mess with our game like that and it was bullshit. She half-assed told me was sorry and told M to tell her hubby she was sorry too. But I said “No, YOU go tell him, you’re the one that ruined our game!” so Auntie Em left and then came back in and said she apologized to him, so then I walked out of the rest room and left it at that.

A little while later I heard through the grapevine that Auntie Em and her little “clique” was saying how they don’t like me, and I couldn’t give a rats ass if they did or didn’t. It’s not my fault they’re jealous, cause that’s what it seems like to me. Hell, I don’t even know WHY they’re jealous, if that’s what it is! I’ve never said or done nothing to them. Maybe they are just insecure, who knows . . .

Anyways, that was the drama of the evening, and all I knew and cared about was that Jake was taking me home and I was gonna do my best to rock his world. We talked on the ride to my place and I started liking this guy more and more. He seemed honest, open and fun to be with, not to mention I thought he was sexy too, with his cute little baby face!

On the drive home I started playing with his cock, and him my pussy, but we had to stop that right away unfortunately. The drive back to my house is over back roads with lots of twists and turns and it was still raining. But we did manage to stop at least once and take a blow-job break, lol.

I was kind of surprised that I had him take me home in the first place, cause (so far) I hadn’t brought anyone, male or female, back to my place. I couldn’t put my finger on just why I did, and it wasn’t just the prospect of sex, cause I try to keep my home life and my party life separate and distinct. I dunno, I guess I can blame it on all those Jello shots and the fact I have the big bedroom and private bath now, lmao!

The “why” of it didn’t matter anyways, I was gonna fuck the hell outta this boy one way or another. I put on some music both of us liked and we got in a groove, laying on my bed, kissing and making out, our bodies already naked. Just stroking his pretty curved cock was making me hotter than fireworks on the 4th of July. I had to wrap my wet lips around that hardon, mmmm.

I soon found out though with that nice curve, I’d have to suck his cock with my ass and pussy towards him so I could get him deeper down my throat. I turned my body around and his fingers found my g-spot right away as I sucked, licked and moaned around the stiff dick in my mouth. Oh god I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to have that luscious curve in my pussy!

After a quick condom hunt, I climbed on top and slid slowly down the shaft, inch by inch (he was good sized too!) I was getting wetter and wetter. I came before I even got down to the base of his cock, then fucked him like a mad woman, digging my nails into his shoulders, grinding my pussy on him hard and rubbing my clit and my cum dripping down to his balls, it was fuckin’ hot!!!

That’s when I told him about webcamming and AWC (he’s not computer savvy) and pulled it up on my laptop. I brought up my webcam, and showed him all the other cams that were broadcasting right then. We went into a chatroom or two, but I was too horny to be in chat. I tried positioning the cam, but then the fucking was too damn good so I just let my cam view what it could, and even that was a lot!

Exhausted, we stopped for a bit and after he noticed my big bath tub, we just had to have a bath together, lol. There’s something so sensual about being naked in warm water with someone, it just makes me that much more horny. He fingered me into orgasm several more times as I watched in the mirrors surrounding the tub. The only disappointment I had was the fact that the Jacuzzi part doesn’t work.

By the time we were done playing in the bath and crawling back in my bed for another round of hot sex, it was starting to turn light outside and I suggested that a little sleep would recharge our batteries for another round before he would have to leave. So we snuggled down and he held me in his arms as I drifted off, purring like a contented pussy.

I woke up first, several hours later and decided to play alarm cock, er clock, hehehe. I’ve found the best way to wake a guy is to have him open his eyes to his cock in a pretty mouth, ring a ding ding, lol. I raised my head off his cock and this time he bent me over doggy style, fucking the hell out of my pussy while I was rubbing my clit with fingers, soaking his cock with my cum. It didn’t take too long before both of us were cumming again.

I gave him my phone number, and told him to call me, without asking for his number in return. I figured if he called me again, it was his choice and not just my just bugging him to come lay me. Cause I did want him to fuck me again . . .and again . . .and again . . .

No comments: