Thursday, February 08, 2007

I hate mother#$&*%^ moving!!! . . . Entry for February 8, 2007

I fucking HATE moving! I had to move twice the year that I moved into this trailer. The first time I moved out of a 3 bedroom brick home I’d lived at for 5 years. Not to mention I had to do it all alone, using my Toyota Paseo and only 1 pickup truckload of appliances. Try fitting a 3-bedroom house full of stuff into a 2-bedroom trailer, it wasn’t easy. I could’ve used either Davids Blaine or Copperfield’s help, lol.

Then 3 months later after getting royally screwed by my friend’s husband that I was renting from, I found this little piece of paradise for only $325 a month. Unfortunatly, the small bedroom was smaller than the one I just moved out of, but the master bedroom was huge. So of course my 3 sons got the big room with it’s own bathroom and Jacuzzi tub (that doesn’t work).

I told them a year ago that if they didn’t keep it clean, I was going to take the room. And now that my family had been rearranged, the room is mine, even if both my twins move back home. I must admit, my own bedroom was pretty fucking messy, but most of the mess was clothes cause I only had one tiny closet and small chest of drawers.

I’ve learned from experience NOT to put my stuff in their closet if I wanted to keep it, so my room stayed a mess. But thier mess that I have to clean up to move in here! OMG, if I had any money at all I’d pay someone to do it for me, or even trade for sex (evil grin). I’m at the point of getting a shovel and just saying "Fuckit! If they wanted to keep it in the first place, they should have put it away."

Now I have 2 large closets, and a large chest of drawers and a big bathroom with tub and shower and 2 sinks! But the crap to clean up is daunting! I made it a point not to come in my sons’ room too often, it just started fights, but the bathroom too? UGH! I had to pour chemicals all over the toilet bowl and let it eat the dirt off the porcelain overnight. I’ve seen cleaner toilets at gas station restrooms!

There is a bright side to all of this though (OK, it’s a pervy side, lol). I have enough room, and if I get my Jacuzzi working, I could have "After Parties" when the swing parties are over, hehehe. Speaking of parties, I’m going to one in Louisville this Saturday. I’m going with this guy I met on Yahoo Personals, RV. He’s pretty cool, a gaming geek like me.

I met him a couple weeks ago and he showed me how to play World of Warcraft (I was already a Diablo II LOD addict) and it was sooo fucking cool! But expensive to play online, so out of my budget. Anyhoo, I noticed he had a carpet cleaner at his house, so when he emailed me I asked him if he wanted to trade use of his carpet machine for dinner, and he thought it was a fair trade. Then I got a better idea.

I has shown him AWC and we’d had sexual discussions, (he’s read my blog) but when we met I thought he was kinda shy, a little reserved. So I asked him if he wanted to go with me to the party this Saturday as my non-date. It’s a VD (Valentines Day) party and I hate VD, it’s so commercial.

You should let the one you love know they’re special more than once a year. OK, OK, I admit it, I always feel like such a loser without a love on VD. Anyways, RV said sure and this way I get to party my ass off too, since I won’t be driving, wooo hooo! It’s a sexy lingerie party too, but I’m usually half naked by midnight already, lol. It’ll be fun seeing all those hot half-dressed sexy women, and dropping to my knees in front of them, mmmm.

Now if I could only motivate myself to get this room switch finished . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I don't know about the switrch, but that is agreat shot of your cute ass...... suitable for spanking I might add. If you come towards Chicago, look me up.....