Friday, February 02, 2007

And the drama goes on and on and . . . Entry for February 2, 2007

Ya know, I really must be fucking crazy (yea, like y’all don’t know that, lol) but slept with my ex husband yesterday. But wait, I’m getting way ahead of myself. It all started when I was talking to my ex earlier about coming to pick up our son Vaughan, hopefully this weekend since I was still having a hard time dealing with him.

I told him he could spend the weekend visiting the kids if he wanted and I slipped in a "I could really use a good fuck too ya know!" and we both laughed. But I figured "What the hell!" If it would get his ass out here to pick up our son, then fuck it, I was willing to take one for the team, lmao!

Since I knew he was "unattached" at the moment, he probably would take me up on the offer. Not that having a girlfriend wouldn’t stop him anyways, he’s cheated on someone or other for all the 25 years I’ve known him. But both of us were broke, so it would have taken a little creative financial planning to come up with the gas money.

But that was until my smartass son took it up a notch. I had teeth cleaning appointments at the dentist for the whole family, but since we still had to take it easy on Steven’s ear and Shayne was in the psych hospital, only Vaughan and I could go. So I picked him up from school and he was still acting sullen and brooding, so I didn’t talk to him much. But then when I was waiting for my appointment, my cell phone rang.

It was Child Protective Services, or as they like to call it now "Protection and Permanency" informing they had received a complaint about me. I was kinda surprised, because during the whole fracas with my sons, never once was I aggressive or abusive (in my eyes anyways). All I was trying to do was make them be compliant.

The case worker told me she had already spoken to my son Vaughan at school and Shayne at the hospital, and now wanted to speak to my youngest one who is still at home until next week. I told her I was in the Dentist’s office, but that I could run by and see her while they were cleaning my son’s teeth, in about an hour or so and that was fine with her.

When I arrived she asked about all the incidents of this past weekend, I gave it to her in full detail and showed her the fading sunset bruise on my arm. Then she read to me what the complaint was: Apparently my son Shayne made a report from the hospital saying I was smoking marijuana in front of them and when I ran out of food stamps I was making them buy groceries with their own money, which was total BULLSHIT!

The only time I made them buy groceries was for unnecessary crap like Miracle Whip Salad dressing when I have a half a gallon of mayonnaise in the fridge. And I refuse to buy boxed (or bagged) cereal anymore because they waste most of it by letting it go stale because they are too damn lazy to close the bag and keep it fresh.

Shayne was bitching the other day saying trying to say I always buy name brand stuff for me and only get generic crap for them, just because I bought myself some Golden Graham’s Cereal (Mmmm, my favorite!). I got lucky and found it half price on sale for $1.99 a box and put it in my room. That was probably the first box of cereal I had bought in 4 months.

Yea, I’m sooo abusive! He also said there’s hardly any food in the house, and in a way he’s right. My cupboards are only half full, instead of overflowing as usual because it’s the end of the month and the only job I had this month paid $120.00 (which went mostly to groceries).

The caseworker also told me that Shayne is refusing to take his medicine and as he’s probably figured out by now they will hold him down and shoot it in his ass if he doesn’t comply. So I leave the Social Worker’s office with a promise to bring Steven by tomorrow, and on the ride back to the Dentist can hardly wait to ask Vaughan just what the hell he told the lady.

But when I pick him up and ask him, the only reply I get is a "I don’t remember" and for me, that was the last straw. I told him "You are so full of fucking shit and you know what? You’re giving me 50$ of your money to get your ass to your Dad’s, I’ve had it with you!" and he acted like he didn’t care. Good for him.

So when we got home, I asked him to give me the cash and he held up three $20’s and asked if I had a ten. I snatched the money from his hand and said "Nope!" and told him to pack all his shit, he was leaving tonight. I drove the 2.5-hour trip with both remaining sons in stony silence. Before we left I told him he wasn’t taking anything I had given him for Christmas or his computer either. Needless to say that didn’t go over well.

Yes, it was bitchy of me, but fuck that shit! I’ve sacrificed enough for these kids their whole lives and I don’t deserve to be treated this way, so he can kiss my ass as far as I’m concerned. I know for sure he regrets what he did, but if he doesn’t learn the consequences of his actions now, when he finally turns 18 reality is really gonna kick him in the balls. Better to have him pissed off at me now than in real trouble down the line.

Well we get to my ex’s and I’m still pretty upset, but the meds are doing a great job of keeping my out of control emotions in check, which is such a relief! Normally I would have been freaking out left and right about losing my son again after it took 5 months to get them back last time, but I knew it had to be done.

After we get there, I took my ex (Bruce) off into his room to have a talk and to ask him to try to find out what Vaughan said to the social worker. We started talking about old times and he took out some family pictures of all of us and, uh, well . . . things got sentimental. Or should I say "sextimental" lol!

Alright, alright, we were both horny for each other, I admit it. I stripped my pants off just as fast as he did his and lay belly up on the bed, and he did an instant muff dive. Damn, I had forgotten that man had a well trained tongue! But what I really wanted was penetration and fast, so I whispered "Stick your fingers in me!" He raised his head up and thrust 2 fingers in deep and fast, and instantly my pussy was getting damp.

I did notice however he had forgotten exactly how to stimulate my g-spot expertly, but I forgave him. After all, it had been nearly 7 years since we’d had sex. Bruce was the first "freak" I’d ever been with and we’d tried it all (sexually) back in the day. As a matter of fact we met back in the early 80’s at Sutro Bathhouse, the only co-ed bathhouse in all of San Francisco. Think of it as a West Coast Plato’s Retreat. But that’s another story, lol.

He finger-banged me till my cum was dripping off his wrists, and then it was my turn and I told him to lay down. I started sucking his dick nice and slow, but damnit, that didn’t last long, I wanted cock, DEEP inside me. And I wanted it NOW! I straddled him and lowered my self slowly down on him, squeezing every last inch with my dripping pussy.

I rode and bounced and tried like hell to remember what our favorite position used to be, then I remembered it was from behind. I climbed off him with a "C’mere, fuck me from behind" and (typically male) he asks "Can I fuck you in the ass???" I laughed my ass off and said "Uh NO, and no ‘Oooops’ either" and he cracked up too, cause that happed in a serious way about 20 years ago and hurt like a sonuvabitch!

I tried to get him to grab me by the hair (I like that sometimes) but he was too busy spreading my ass cheeks and watching that cock go in my hole, probably imaging it was in my ass the whole time. Then he had me get off my knees and lay on the bed flat, with my big ol’ ass up in the air.

He lay on top of my back and slipped his dick in my soaked pussy and fucked me fast and hard through my tight ass cheeks, while grabbing a tit with each hand underneath me and squeezing hard! I was kind of curious where he picked that position up at, cause I didn’t really remember it being a part of our vast sexual repertoire, but what the hell, it still felt fucking great!

It wasn’t long before I was squeezing my pussy muscles tight and fucked the cum right out of his cock. He gasped and laid on top of my back panting and trying to catch his breath. He rolled off with his dick still hard, and I said "Uh uh, come here bad boy!" and wrapped my lips around his still hard cock and tasted my pussy juices mixed with his cum.

I lapped every inch of that dick and shoved his cock in my mouth as far as it would go, gagging pleasantly. He was still pretty hard and I pushed him back down on the bed and rode him backwards. With my ass facing him I tipped my head back, stoking his belly with my long, dark, silky hair as I pumped that still-hard cock again and again. I came several times before he finally couldn’t take it anymore and pushed me off him, laughing that we weren’t young as we used to be.

Maybe him coming to visit the kids out here every now and then wouldn’t be such a bad idea after all . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May i Come Visit??



Ciao 4 Now
Shadow