Thursday, February 22, 2007

Playing catch up (part II) . . . Entry for February 22, 2007

Damn, playing catch up kinda sux, especially when you’re in the mood to bitch, whine and complain about your kids, lol. But I did promise to post about the last swingers’ party that I went to, so here goes. If you remember from a few posts back, I was going to have my friend RV take me to the party, but as luck would have it, shit happened.

I had started getting ready for the party the night before by curling my hair in rag rollers (remember when your grandma would tear up an old sheet and roll her hair with the strips?) which took hours with all this hair of mine. I wanted to have Shirley Temple curls to complete my cupid outfit.

Well, Saturday afternoon RV calls me and says his sister is having early labor pains and wasn’t going to be able to make it to the party. Damnit! I was ready to party without having to worry about driving myself home, not to mention maybe having some fun with my new friend. Luckily my friend down the road was going to the party after all and said she’d take me.

Now I could get totally trashed if I wanted to without worrying about a DUI. We got to there a little late, after 10pm, but the party was in full swing (pardon my pun, lol) when we finally did arrive. I kinda like getting there late, cause by that time most inhibitions people have are already lost, lol, and it saves me time. I was kinda bummed though, cause RV couldn’t go, but pretty soon I had drank my blues away.

The little cutie I had played with a couple times, “Cat”, was there again lucky me! We crossed paths in the bathroom (again, lol) and kissed. There’s just something more sensual about kissing a woman compared to kissing a man. Usually, that is, cause I’ve kissed some women too that don’t know how to kiss either, lol.

She told me she was glad to see me too, but unfortunately she was on the tail end of her period. “So what?” I replied. “As long as your kitty isn’t too messy, I’ve earned my red wings” I told her grinning. She grinned back, and kissed me again, this time I slipping my hands under her shirt too. I got them nipples hard while my tongue kissed her pouty lips. After a few minutes of that we came up for air and I promised to hook up with her later.

It was a lingerie party and most of the ladies were wearing next to nothing, me included. I had on a short sleeved, completely sheer, plain, white sheath-type dress and a pair of white cotton boy-leg panties, and a pair of white feather wings and bow and arrow to top it off. I had painted the red latex hearts over my nipples, which was more fun than I thought it would be.

I was drinking pretty steady so it wasn’t long until I wandered over to the table that Cat was sitting at. She had a guy on each side of her, touching and kissing her, when I joined in and started touching her too. She smiled that sexy impish grin at me and I kissed that wet tasty mouth. When our lips parted I found my hand was down her pants, rubbing at a hard little clip.

I whispered into her ear as my fingers probed her pussy, “That was so fucking hot last time I crawled under the table, can I do it again?” I asked. “Sure!” was her reply when I heard one of the guys with her say something about “red wings” and I just kinda giggled. I was sure she wouldn’t let me go down her if she knew she was flowing bad, it’s a girl thing, ya know?

I moved a couple chairs aside and lifted my white lingerie dress off my knees (to keep it clean, lol) and crawled underneath the long table, while the guys on each side of her were busy taking off her pants. That was fun to watch, each had a leg in their hand, and her pussy was right in my face as I pulled her panties aside to take a closer look.

My fingers stroked her pretty pink little lips as the pants came off. Then I dove in headfirst and latched my lips fast on her clit and the taste was so erotic. I licked a finger as I lapped at her pussy, and inserted it slightly, watching the men’s faces absorb her pleasure. I really like making this chick cum!

Raising my head, I tugged at the panties cause now I wanted to feel her ass under my hands. Her two male friends had them off in a flash, and now I had 2 fingers inside her, rubbing that g-spot, tongue flicking away. She laid her head back and moaned while I fucked her with my fingers and sucked that swollen clit.

I grabbed one of her ass cheeks and pulled her closer to me, trying to swallow her whole, and I felt her body shiver with orgasms. But I wouldn’t stop until I was done feeding off her pleasure, like a sexual vampire, filling up the void inside of me so I could take it out and savor it later in solitude.

Finally full, and she fulfilled, I scooted out from under the table and gave her a big hug and kiss, thanking her for the pleasure of her pleasure. She was grinning from ear to ear and I knew she would get fucked like hell from her boyfriend later on, and when they both came, I would hope they would be thinking of me, and I’d be able to feel it at home with “Ruffles” in hand.

2 comments:

Tymme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tymme said...

...especially when you’re in the mood to bitch, whine and complain about your kids

Go ahead and rant, that's what the blog's here for. I love the naughty details as much as the next reader, but it sure feels better when you've gotten the crappy feelings off your chest, too.