Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Not numb enough (part 2) . . . Entry for May 24, 2006

Well I jumped on AWC and started chatting, trying to get Bubby interested in the naked chicks on cam and the chat rooms. But he’s got this thing against computers, no interest in em at all. I think it’s because hi wife had an online affair with this guy in Germany, which is what broke up his marriage (or so he says, I bet she says different). We played and teased, but he was shy and didn’t really want to be on cam. I told him “What the fuck do you care who’s watching you?” but he still wanted the lights down low. I consented, to a degree. I lit a couple of candles then turned down the lights.

We had gotten in a discussion earlier about oral sex, and of course how much he enjoyed me sucking his dick. I found out that the only time he gives it is when he’s wasted (which was kind of a turn off actually). So I made sure he was good and high before I started having my way with him. Now when I’m giving head, I love to play with a man’s ass. Lets face it guys, tickling that prostate feels helluv good and it DOES NOT MAKE YOU GAY! I feel if you want to play with my ass, then you should let me play with yours too!

Well, I started working on him slow, still trying to get him out of prude mode. I brought out the baby oil and we had mutual back rubs. I always give great sensual massages, it relaxes my partner and makes him more receptive to “play”. But Bubby’s back rub, except when he was massaging my firm round ass and slipping his hands between my cheeks, was just cursory and he didn’t seem all that into it. Strike one for him, I was really in the mood for someone to “be into me” for a change. It seems all the sex I’ve had lately has been all about them instead . . .

So now it’s his turn for a back rub, and I get him all slippery and oiled up, rubbing my wet pussy into his back as I massaged his tense shoulders. I slid my hands between his cheeks and felt him jump a little, then started caressing his balls. He responded by rolling over and asking me where my altoids were. He really REALLY liked my peppermint altoid blow jobs, so I chewed on a couple and started teasing his cock with my tongue, letting the melting mints in my mouth drip down his shaft. I had his whole cock in my mouth (I told you he wasn’t even average), massaging my tongue all over, then opening my mouth wide and blowing my breath on his cock. He was in ecstasy, the hot/coolness of the mint stimulated him further and made him harder!

I started playing with his ass, trying to slip a finger in and taking his cock deep, then blowing my breath on his cock again. I could feel him tense when I played with his asshole, so I backed off. Then he told me to turn the lights down even lower and turn off the cam. Then I got pissed, strike two. I wanted to share this on cam, and I liked seeing what I was doing, on and off camera. So I pointedly told him “Well, we don’t have to do anything you know.” I must confess something here, I am somewhat of a spoiled brat, lol. I stomp my little foot, stick out my lip and pout when I don’t get my way. So on this I wasn’t giving in. Then he was all “Oh, uh, well, I meant I didn’t want you fingering my ass while on cam that’s all.” “Yea, right.” I thought, so the lights stayed on low , and I faked turning off the cam, lol.

This girl really wanted some too by this time, so after switching off the monitor I said “My turn now!” He smiled and said he wanted to try one of the Altoids on my clit so I said “Go for it”. I had tried tutoring him earlier on how best to make me cum orally. During our many talks, I explained how it was difficult for me to orgasm while just getting licked, that I had to have a dildo, fingers or something in my pussy in order for me to cum on my clit. It may take a while for someone else to get me there, but I love being able to have 3 different types of orgasms: clitorally, vaginally and anally (and I’m a squirter too!). But in order for me to have anal sex (and ENJOY it), my pussy and clit have to cum first.

I even told him that because of my ex-husband (been married 4 times, but only 3 were legal, but that’s another story, lol) I have this complex about getting my pussy ate. Because I would take so long to cum sometimes, my ex would be like “(SIGH) Aren’t you done yet?” and of course, that kills it right then and there, and you have to start all over again. So I usually just accept the fact that my partner isn’t going to make me cum on my clit orally. I’m OK with it, and just enjoy what I get. I’ll give Bubby credit for one thing though, he did try, at first. But he wasn’t getting it right (or taking my hints) and it was frustrating him. Not to mention his whiskers were making me tender, not a good thing. Then I started feeling bad (again) cause it was taking too long.

I guided his hand, and put it on my ass, my intent clear, cause I knew he wanted to fuck my soft round butt. I thought maybe with some anal stimulation would take me over the edge, then he could fuck me silly anyway he wanted. At first it was working, my pussy got wetter and wetter. My clit so stiff and sticking out of it’s hood as he flicked his tongue faster and faster, all while fingering my ass while I fucked myself with Ruffles (my acrylic dildo, if you haven’t read my other blog entries). I could feel my body tensing, right on the edge of orgasm, and what does he go and do? He shoves ANOTHER finger up my ass and blows it completely. It fucking HURT!

Guys, guys, little word of advice here? If a girl is willing to give up her ass to you, don’t fucking get creative on her if she tells you what to do. Just do it the way she says, no matter how long it takes, have some fucking patience for a change. How would you feel if I was fucking your cock with my mouth, could taste the precum on my tongue, feel those balls tighten, then shove another finger hard, two knuckles deep up your ass? Oh wait, you’d probably like that., nevermind. . .

Well, I didn’t like it, it pissed me off, the fucker. At this point I knew I wasn’t going to cum so I gave up trying, and was gonna have to be satisfied with just a vaginal orgasm (but my clit wanted to cum so fucking bad!). I laid back and put my ankles on his shoulders and shoved his cock in me deep. It felt soooo good, then I grabbed my purple egg and held it to my throbbing clit. Hmmmm, I could feel the vibrations coursing through his dick as it fed my slick, soaking pussy. He was getting harder and more excited and I decided WTF (what the fuck), why not give him some ass?

I turned around stuck my ass up in the air and guided him in slowly, bit by bit. Bubby may be kinda small in the dick department, but my ass was already sore from his manhandling earlier. I held the egg to my clit and felt my pussy twitch and drip while he slipped into my ass, balls deep. He groaned and I guided his hands to my long flowing hair and twisted them in it, all the while pumping his cock with my ass, grinding it good. I looked into the camera he didn’t know was on and gave all the Anywebcam viewers a thumbs up!

Once he got started and I kept rubbing my clit, I forgot everything else. Forgot I was pissed, forgot how my ass had hurt, forgot how much I wanted to have a 3-way orgasm, nothing else mattered, but the pleasure running through my ass. “Spank me!” I gasped at him, and felt a sharp SMACK on my butt, then my pussy started squirting around the fingers I had shoved in it. He pumped and pumped but he couldn’t cum. It must have been the painkillers. We stopped for a breather cause he was tired, and he suggested I get on top. I had gotten my nut already, so I looked at him thought “He sure has balls! First makes me feel guilty for not cumming while eating my pussy, then hurts my ass, I let him fuck me in it anyways, and now that he’s tired, wants ME to get on top so he can fuck my ass some more? I don’t think so!”

I kinda laughed it off, it was getting daylight outside by now so I told him I was tired. “Maybe we can in a couple hours or so, I need some rest”. Well, I gave up some pussy when we woke up a few hours later and he finally came, but he didn’t get any more ass. He was sooo not worthy of if, and had I been a little more sober, he wouldn’t have gotten any. But you live and learn. My poor booty hurt for several days after that, but It’s better now, lol. I’ve even forgiven him for being a dick. And the moral of this story is: “If she’s willing to give up that ass, you had better be willing to kiss it and do whatever it takes to please her first, or it may be the last time you get the chance.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you make my cock hard but how far away are you from me in Canada