Saturday, May 20, 2006

Erotica anyone? . . . Entry for May 20, 2006

I sit in front of the camera topless for the moment, and stand up, looking at my huge nipples on the screen. I wet both thumbs and started rubbing them in a circular motion, around and around and watched the areola crinkle up and get hard. I imagine you are watching me, on the other end of the internet and suddenly your dick got harder. I imagine me, suddenly transported under your desk, grabbing that hard cock. I can almost feel it twitch, like a live wire in my hands. Now my panties are wet in addition to the stiff nipples.

I turn around and present my bubble-butt to the cam. Slowly I lower my red-plaid flannel boxers inch by in down my ass, caressing that soft round mound with my hands . . . mmmm, your hands would be better. . . I bend over and caress my ass, every phat round curve, imagining your hands massaging my cheeks. My pussy gets wetter and wetter cause I know you're watching. I spread my cheeks apart and you feel your mouth water and tongue get hard.

This was Thursday, then my kids came home from school and I had to quit, grrrrr. Well, in lieu of writing some new stuff, I found one of the first pieces of erotica I ever wrote about a dozen years ago. I’m not gonna edit it, so ignore any mistakes or outdated references, lol.

The Dungeon

It was a cold dark and stormy night. The shackles hanging from the wall in the dungeon clattered as Dominitrix entered the room. "Well," she said "have you come to your senses yet, Hmmmm?" He looked up from his position chained to the wall and floor of the dark and dank room with angry red eyes and said nothing. "Still refuse to submit to me? Well I'll just have to PERSUADE you some more." With that cryptic comment she left the room, only to return a few minutes later carrying a leather lash with metal studs on the tips. "You WILL do as I say slave!" she told him in a voice colder than January. With that she stepped up to him and stood in his face wearing only hip length black leather boots that looked so striking next to her soft, blond pubic hair. She stood there with her legs spread in front of him "Lick my cunt you lowlife, good-for-nothing-else scum!" she said with a wicked grin "and you better do it right or you KNOW what will happen" The poor defenseless man looked up at her and refused to say a word. "Not speaking are we! Well in that case we'll just see if you can yell..." With that she look her whip and snapped it across his ass. It left 3 red welts on each cheek. He jumped but still didn't say anything. "You WILL call me Mistress before I'm done with you" she stated as she brought the whip down again, this time dangerously close to his balls. "Okay, okay mistress...I'll do whatever you say I promise! Please don't whip me again!" "That's much better. Now that you have your tongue back let's see how well you can use it." With that she came closer to him and spread her pussy lips apart and showed him her throbbing moist clit. She didn't let it show how much that little lashing had excited her. "When I tell you to lick, you lick, and when I tell you to suck, you'd better suck it good! If you please me I might decide to give you a little pleasure of my own..." He darted his tongue out to taste her hard little clit she slapped him hard across the face. "Did I tell you to do anything yet?" "No but I thought that's what you wanted..." She slapped his face again "Call me mistress when you speak to me slave, and I'll tell you what I want when I want it!" "Yes mistress." He replied meekly. "Good. Now I want you to lick my clit back and forth REAL slow....Hmmmm yes that's better. Stick your tounge in my pussy...fuck me with your tongue....Ohh yesss...." While he was doing this much to his surprise he got a raging hard on. He was ashamed of his weakness and she saw how her instructions were affecting him. This pleased her to no end, realizing in his agony and humiliation, he was still just as attracted to her as he was before he realized the petit blond with the soft blue eyes was really a devil in disguise. " Ohh put you finger deep inside my pussy...suck on my clit... harder..HARDER....OHHH YESSS...AHHHHHHHHH" She screamed as her body shook with a violent orgasm. This had excited him so much he came without ever being touched. She looked down at him with those eyes the same color as blue ice. It wasn't a pleasant smile that crossed her face. "Did you hear me give you permission to cum slave?" she said as she brought the lash down once again, this time breaking the skin. "Well I'll just have to keep you here a little longer until you learn..... " With that she kissed him softly on the lips and walked back up the stairs, leaving him all alone and despairing in the dungeon......

No comments: