Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Sexy Tech gets a little for herself . . . Entry for May 3, 2006

Yesterday JD stopped by while I was camming on AWC in my bedroom. We chatted for about a minute or so while I sat on my bed in a short, purple silk kimono. He started telling me how good the blow job was, and grabbed his hardon thru his pants (he seems to do this alot, lol), "See what you do to me girl?" he grinned. I could see very well the outline of his cock thru his jeans and my pussy got immediately wet. Then he asked me if I had any toys and I went over to the dresser.

"Don't tell me you have a toy drawer, do you?" he laughed. "Hell yea." I replied back, taking out Ruffles (for the uninformed, Ruffles is my Acrylic dildo; it has big ridges and tapers from a large marble size, to a doorknob shape on the end) and my purple egg to show him. After telling JD about how acrylic feels like glass, has little friction, and relatively inexpensive, I put my toys back in the drawer. "Mmmmm, sure you don't want to do it again?" he said, referring to the blow job he had gotten last time. I could see clearly the outline of his cock in his pants, and I knew I wanted some, but still had the hangup about him being married. "OK, but what's in it for me?" I asked. "What do you want?" he replied back. I took Ruffles out of the drawer and laid it on the bed grinning. "I can't fuck you, " I explained "so this way, it's not really adultery. Just ask Bill Clinton" "I can deal with that." he agreed.

"Oh my . . ." he said with a smile as he dropped to his knees in front of me while unzipping his pants. His cock practically leaped out as I freed it from it's prison (lol, I had to throw at least one cliche' in here, but it really did jump). As I lowered my mouth to his extremely stiff cock, I lowered his hand to my dildo. My meaning was very explicit as I guided his hand while sucking on the head of his dick. As soon as he slipped Ruffles in my pussy, I felt my juices start to flow. I was soon moaning around his cock in my mouth as he worked my toy in and out. At first he was tentative, then got bolder the wetter I became. It felt so fucking good to have someone else driving for a change, lol!

The more excited I became, the louder I got (ask anyone who has heard me cum, they'll tell ya, lol). He started thrusting the dildo quick and fast, listening to the wetness with this huge grin on his face. Pretty soon I was feeling so fuckin hot I had to spit his dick out and stroke it instead. My head was thrown back moaning as I squirted and came all over my toy and his hand. I started sucking his cock again and my orgasms vibrated from my mouth to his cock with my moans. His dick expanded as my pussy contracted on Ruffles and I started cumming all over again. I felt the cum race up his cock and fill my mouth while my dildo got wetter and wetter and my pussy pulsed tightly.

He quickly stood up (to avoid falling down, lol) and zipped up his pants, thanking me. "That was fuckin hot!" he said and suggested that we have a rematch later. I said sure, but I thought, "jeez, this guy is getting greedy!" He told me would be working in the evening and stop by. Before leaving my bedroom, he paused and turned around "You know this is just for fun, right? We can't tell anybody." and I thought damn dude, like I want a married man, but I told him I thoroughly agreed. I'm a little wary though . . .

One of my favorite quotes is this: (spoken in a badly imitated voice of Forrest Gump) "My Mama always said that to men, good head feels like love everytime!" In my years of experience, I have found this to be quite true; guys will fall in love with good head, lol. Of course the girl attached to the mouth has to come along for the ride . . .but hey, no sacrifice is too great for true love, roflmao. But in either case, I'm sending my head an early warning message; no matter how horny I get, if JD even starts acting needy, demanding, or (heaven forbid) obsessed, I am going to stick my foot up his ass and beat him with his own dick, lol!

Just a little footnote: I had to cum after writing this and took the picture right after . . .

No comments: