Friday, May 05, 2006

Greek frauds and OMFG . . . Entry for May 05, 2006

Well my Greek God turned into a Greek fraud this week. After ignoring me for several days, he finally messaged me. He told me he loved the CD I sent him (I didn't tell him it was coming, I wanted it to be a surprise) and how I was his "special woman" and he wasn't mad at me for getting emotional the other night. He also showed me his raging hard on, as proof of how excited my videos made him. I had sent him a CD with 4 videos, 3 of me and my ex Darkshard having sex and one threesome (bseg). We chatted and played for a minute or two, then all of a sudden he said his company came back and he logged off like the keyboard was on fire. Afterwards I did a little checking and wrote him this letter:

Hunter,
You know, when I first met you, I though you were going to be different than all the other men I have met. For about five minutes, you were. I fell head over heels for you, as the saying goes. Now I see you are just like all the rest of them, a player. You don't really want friendship or companionship (at least not from me), you just wanted to lead me on and make me think you cared so you could get what you wanted. You ignored me for several days, until the CD with my videos on it arrived today. You tell me you weren't ignoring me. You just couldn't go online, you said, because your great-grandmother has been visiting for the last few days. The thing is, I know you are lying to me. You've been on line with your webcam on AWC since then. What pisses me off is that you couldn't take one minute of your time to message me a hello. goodbye or fuck off Techy, I can't talk for a few days, considering we'd been talking every day. This isn't how people who actually care for one another behave. This tells me that you really don't give a shit about me; That I was just a game to you. I have had enough people like that in my life, I don't need any more. So do us both a favor and just forget the pleasure we shared, forget the poetry I wrote, forget the tears I cried, and most importantly, forget that I loved you, because for one second there, I did. Forgeting me shouldn't be too hard to do, I'm sure you've had plenty of practice with your past conquests. And I'm sure another fool will be along shortly to take my place.
Goodbye

tst

But I sit here, still trying to get him out of my system. I meet and cam-chat with all different kinds of people from all over this planet. Sure, physical beauty attracts everyone's attention, but doesn't always keep it. It's someone's personality that holds me, especially if they make me laugh and have a great smile. And there was just something about him . . . first time we chatted, we were both wearing clothes, which is extremely rare for me, lol (he probably didn't have pants on now that I think about it). So it didn't start out like a sex thing. I think it was his smile and his laugh, in addition to being gorgeous (I'm such a sucker for dark hair and green eyes), or maybe because he was my first Greek or he just made me feel special (yea, right). I don't know but chemistry is chemistry. I usually don't question it. OK, enough rambling, on to the good stuff (bseg). . . You're gonna like this!

OMFG, yesterday when JD dropped by in the morning to give me the gardening stuff I was still asleep. I heard the back hoe outside and sat up (naked of course) and saw him out the window (there isn't much of a curtain, you can see right in). I threw on my robe and stumbled outside and told him where to put it. He stared at me while I yawned on the deck. My kimono was half-open and asked me with a grin "You want something to help wake you up?" meaning of course another blow job and toy session. "Nah dude, I was up cam-chatting half the night, I'm going back to sleep." "Well when are you getting up?" he asked me, and I told him I wasn't sure, probably not for a couple of hours at least, and he went back to work.

Little warning bells started to jingle in my head as thought "if JD thinks he's gonna get a fucking blow job everyday, he better think again!" Then I remembered how good it felt to have someone else driving my toys for a change and thought "hmmm . . . was the trade off equal?" For the moment, I supposed it was. I got up a few hours later and decided it was a good time to "wake and bake". So rolled up a small one because I was almost out (and if you don't get this reference nevermind, lol) and fired it up. After a couple tokes, JD pulls up in a John Deere Gator (it's kinda like a an ATV but for farmers). I walked outside and told him he came just in time and passed it to him and sat down in the passenger seat of the Gator, which I noticed was padded and quite comfy. We smoked it down to nothing while chatting. We started talking about sex (of course) and the difference between some one who will give head and some one who really likes to (mainly ME) "You know what I really want to see though?" he said and I asked him what. "I want to see my cum on your lips, that would be awesome." I replied "That could probably be arranged." lol.

"So are you ready yet?" he asked grinning while pressing down on his lap. I could tell he was horny, his dick was practically poking out the top of his pants. Now smoking usually makes me horny and today was no exception, so I already felt my juices starting to build. "Hmmm, I don't know, let me check." I replied, opening my robe and rubbing my clit and pussy lips." I licked the taste off of my fingers "I would say probably . . . yea." I told him I wanted to do it right there outside in the Gator but didn't have my dildo. "Let me go run in and get my toys first, you pull the Gator around back." I went inside and brought my clear purple acrylic dildo this time and my purple egg. The dildo is not a dick shape at all, but smooth and curves up towards the g-spot and has a couple ridges there (I just love those ridges, lol). I also brought out my sleeping bag (just in case, lol).

I sat back down in the Gator with my robe wide open and my legs spread apart. I handed him the dildo while I grabbed for the egg. He looked at me and told me how horny playing with me had made him the day before, and said "Damn girl, you get hella wet, don't you?" "Yea, I'm a squirter." I confessed. He replied "I thought I had seen you squirt, but I wasn't sure. It was fucking hot." as he inserted the smooth purple dildo into my wet pussy. As I turned on my egg and let it do it's work on my clit, he started getting the rhythm down right. I could hear the sounds of how soaked my pussy really was, as . It didn't take long before my head was thrown back and I was starting to cum.

Pussy juices were running from my toy down on to his hand as I kept cumming again and again.. When his arm got tired, he just switched hands, kept right on fucking my pussy, and got the other hand splashed as well. JD was giving it to me good, grinning like a maniac, as I moved the vibrating egg back and forth across my clit. My hands were gripping the seat as the orgasms gripped my body. I watched my face in his blue-mirrored sunglasses as my moans of ecstasy filled the back yard. I love living in the country! I can scream with pleasure as loud as I want (and did). I was making so much noise my dogs started barking, lol. But the louder I got, the more my pussy came, and the bigger JD's grin got.

I was panting, shaking and out of breath when he finally stopped. He looked at me apologetically and told me his arm got tired. I just grinned, didn't say a word and jerked him over and unzipped his pants. I saw the pre-cum on his dick and I knew I was ready for that rock like cock. I opened my mouth wide inserted his cock, and put my fingers in my pussy deep, thrusting. Moaning deeply around the head of his cock, I felt my pussy flood my hand with wetness. The skin on his dick was stretched so tight I thought it would tear. I sucked and licked and teased his cock with my tongue, and took my wet hand and started playing with his balls. It was his turn to moan this time as I pulled him deeper into my mouth. I gripped his ass with both hands and pulled him in my mouth as far as I could, gagging as he hit the back of my throat with his dick.

I could feel the tautness of his muscles tensing, as I let him fuck my mouth faster and faster. "Don't stop, don't stop. . ." he gasped as his thrusts got quicker. I couldn't help it, I had to piull back and give some "cheaters head" (you know, where they just suck on the head and stroke the shaft?), he was choking me! Did I mention he's got a pretty thick dick? I was stroking and sucking till I felt his balls tighten and I knew he was ready. "I'm gonna cummm. . ." he moaned as I looked up from his cock into his face. As soon as I tasted that first drop, still looking up at him, I left the cum spill out, all over my lips. I gripped his balls with one hand while the other stoked the cum out of him. I flicked my tongue back and forth, across that little patch of nerves at the base of the head. I let it squirt all onto my face and drip down to my tits, never taking my eyes off his face the whole time he was cumming. I rubbed his still dripping cock between my tits and felt more cum drip off my chest and belly to puddle on the seat I was leaning over. JD had blown quite a load! I was impressed!

I just sat there, looking at the big puddle of cum (I'm not kidding, I wish I coulda took a picture) on the seat next to me, cum all over my face, still dripping off me, pussy still soaking wet and throbbing, and these big grins on both our faces. We were both a mess and had nothing at all to clean up me or the seat, but it was still soooo fucking cool. I can still see the look on his face (and on mine in his reflected glasses) as he watched me orgasm again and again and again. He had his tongue stuck way out between his teeth, like he was licking my clit hard, while staring as my pussy fountained, going "Yea, yea, you like that huh?" I told him there was napkins in my glove box, and he brought them to me. It took 4 napkins to clean it all up, lol. When he left, he was still grinning ear to ear. I wonder if anyone asked him what he was smiling about. . .

A footnote regarding Bubby . . . He finally got a hold of me yesterday, said he'd been calling for a couple of days, but I was always online, or the phone was busy. He said he even thought I might have blocked his number (I wouldn't). I told him I'd been busy, mostly chatting. He said he had "something" for me again, but I told him I was cool. Then he started telling me how bad things were with his situation, but I could tell from his voice that he was trying to play the sympathy card for some pussy. I didn't buy it, got off the phone kinda quick and didn't call him back like he wanted me too. I'm not that hard up for dick and I just don't want that kinda drama in my life anymore . . .


Footnote on JD - He stopped by as I was getting ready to lay out. Actually, I was naked and getting ready to water plants when he drove up in a tractor. I went inside to grab a robe, even though he's seen me naked, I just didn't want him to get too comfortable with my nudity. I was chatting with him while watering my plants and I noticed he took off his shoes and dirty coveralls while sitting on the porch. Once again he grabbed his dick thru his pants, highlighting the fact that I give him a hard on every time. We discussed the huge orgasm he had yesterday and i commented that I thought the huge puddle of cum was cool, lol.

I really didn't want to cum this morning (Hell, I came like 6 times yesterday!) because I had to pick my boys from school in a few hours so was planning on tanning. I changed into my bikini bottoms and sheer stretch top (I can tan right through it and it's print looks like I'm wearing something) and put my sleeping bag out on the deck, got my tanning oil started rubbing it on. I kept expecting him to smoke a bowl with me, but he said he didn't feel like getting high today. I was thinking WTF, does he think he's gonna come around here whenever he wants and get some free head? He better think again then.

So I laid there on my back, naked from the waist up (took off the shirt just to fuck with his head) and just bullshitted with him for a bit. After a couple minutes he left and went back to work. Now that the weekend is here, there's no chance he'll try asking for some since my kids will be home. But I wonder what he'll do on Monday . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends helping friends.

Anonymous said...

Your blog has me hooked. As you can see I'm not starting from the beginning. You should write a book.