Thursday, June 01, 2006

Does the death knell toll? . . . Entry for June 01, 2006

Well, apparently I got hit by the Yahoo censors (or someone snitched me out) and my blog got killed. It’s a good thing I write all my entries in Word before posting, so all is not lost. But all my pictures are gone, and some of them I no longer have. I fucking hate censorship in all it’s forms, as I’m a big believer in freedom of speech, so this has pretty much killed Yahoo 360’s appeal for me. That’s too bad because I have A LOT more to write about too. I could make my blog private, but then I think that limits me to only the 250 friend list that yahoo has restricted it’s 360 users to and I would hate to have to pick and choose who could view it. I guess this means I’ll have to learn how to use MySpace. I just think it looks so sloppy over there. There is another alternative I’m looking into, an adult site, but still not sure If anyone has some suggestions, I sure could use them. I put so much time and effort into my writing, partly because I like it, but mostly because I found you like to read it. Thank you so much for your support, feedback and appreciation, because without you, I would never have gotten into my writing as much as I have. I will keep you updated.
Kisses!
Tst

No comments: