Thursday, June 15, 2006

Having a Party and Nina Hartley . . Entry for June 15, 2006

When did someone use my ass as a model for this topiary? Thanks go to Wendy for the pic!

Well, I’m in a bit of a funk, feeling kinda depressed and need to break out of it. Since I am broke and can’t afford to go out, I’m gonna have a online party on AWC
on Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 10pm –2am (at least) CST.
Click on this link here to find me there ==>
. Membership is free, and no credit card information will be necessary (but as they say, membership has it’s privileges!). You must join up in order to view, so get your user ID’s early, as they will send you a confirmation e-mail to verify your ID. My username is thesexy_tech and I will be on cam under Females and in chat in the Pussy Café (my chatroom). I plan on getting totally wasted, so if you feel like pervin and tying one on with me, come join us on Saturday night.

On a bit of an interesting note, did I happen to mention that I was a stripper in SF back in the 80’s? One of my friends from back in the day is the ever-so-fucking-hot Nina Hartley. I have a copy of one of the first vids she ever made when we were both dancing at the Mitchell Brothers’ O’Farrell Street Theatre. I happened to be there the night they made it (it was called Shaved Bunnies) and used to do girl/girl shows with several of the dancers in it.

Anyways, I have always loved Nina, back from the get go. She’s always had this unadulterated sensuality, on top of a hot body and a flavor that I can still taste, even to this day (no joke, she has a very special taste that acted like a pheromone on me). Well I was bored last night and logged into her official website nina.com and left a message for her. Hopefully I will hear from her. Man, just thinking about her is making me horny . . .

No comments: