Saturday, June 03, 2006

Alrighty then! . . . Entry for June 03, 2006

I want to thank Delcoguy for his suggestion to publish via a feed from Blogger. I have re-entered all my old posts and now I can move on to bigger and better things, like my latest “love interest” as they say in the movies.

I met Rod several months ago on Anywebcam. We were chatted and he made me laugh, so I when he added me to his Yahoo, I added him too. We started chatting every now and then, and would smoke a bowl together online. I didn’t know it then, but he had been reading all my blog posts and knew quite a bit about me. He was from Ohio, but recently was going to be doing some work in Tennessee. He said he thought I was a pretty cool person and he’d like to stop by and maybe party with me. I’m always up for meeting new people (and partying, lol) so I gave him my number and told him “Sure, just give me a call”.

I had chatted with him a couple times since then, and we never did hook up while he was in Tennessee. He made me smile so I used to check all the time if he was online, but he always seemed to be gone. The last time we chatted he was on his way out the door to go work In Myrtle Beach during Bike Week (he’s a motorcycle mechanic). So on the day after I finished writing my last blog entry about what happened with me and Bubby (Not Numb Enough, part2), he finally called. He was on his way back from Myrtle Beach and wanted to stop by and come party with me.

This was the first time we had spoken on the phone. I realized then we hadn’t even cammed together, though he had seen me on cam. I was apprehensive at first, I mean I hardly knew this guy, but I never pass up an opportunity to make a new friend when the occasion arises. I knew very little about him other than he was a biker, no big deal to me, I’ve known lots of bikers in my day. Also he was in the middle of a break up with his old lady of 3 yrs (what is it with 3-year relationships anyways? My last one lasted 3 yrs). During our talks we had discussed oral sex and how he loved to eat pussy. I think his words were “didn’t have to use his ears as handlebars to steer”, lol, so sex was definitely an option.

Well, the throttle cable broke on his bike while he was on the road and he didn’t make it that night. Actually due to bad directions from a trucker, he didn’t make it until that night at 11pm. I decided to meet him in the IGA parking lot near the parkway exit for two reasons. 1) There would be no way he’d find my place in the country, in the dark; and 2) I wanted to make sure I didn’t get a bad vibe before bringing him home to meet my family. Because no matter how much you THINK you know someone online, you never really know them till you see them in the flesh.

I pulled into the parking lot and there he was, in jeans and leathers. He didn’t look much like his picture, but hey, some of my better pics don’t look like me either, lol. He kissed me hello and it was nice, no bad vibe. I still didn’t know what to make of him yet but I didn’t get any bad vibes. I knew he was tired from the road so I told him to follow me and took him home. I introduced him to the boys and showed him the lake. While we were walking I told him “Look, just because I’m letting you sleep here, doesn’t necessarily mean we’re going to fuck.” I had to get that off my chest because for real, we really didn’t know each other, or I should say, I didn’t know him. He read my blog, so he pretty much knew me, lol.

He laughed when I told him that, and said “That’s not why I’m here,” He told me that from our talks he thought I was a pretty cool person and thought I’d be fun to party with and that was all he was looking for. I said “Good, then lets go get high!” and we went inside. He brought some beer with him, and I had my wine and both of us had a little smoke. His back was hurting so he took some pain killers and so did I. I forgot to eat that night and started getting pretty drunk. I logged on to Anywebcam and we started perving cams. Pretty soon I was hot and had to remove my dress, but I still had on these sheer powder blue panties on.

I asked Rod if he minded (like he’d say yea, lol) and laid down on my stomach and started chatting. He picked up one of my feet and started rubbing it. As I’ve mentioned before, my feet are like another erogenous zone, and when he stuck my toes in his mouth, my pussy started grinding into the bed. I couldn’t help it, he was driving me wild! We ended up giving each other mutual massages (my standard seduction technique, lol). What happened after that is kinda fuzzy, mostly due to the fact that my home made wine is about 20 proof. But I had the foresight to turn on my webcam and captured it for posterity (I just now turned the vid on and watched it for the first time, wow, it made me fucking hot!)

We ended up naked after the back rubs and started brushing each other’s hair (I’m a sucker for long hair on a guy). He goes “A little hair pulling never hurt nobody” and I cracked up. I started brushing my fingers down his back and he said “That feels so good . . . I can tell already tell you’re going to turn me into a quiver, I feel a quiver coming on.” and that it was a good thing, he hadn’t felt that in forever. I wasn’t sure what he was talking about, but I found out later (bseg). I asked him if he was tired, that we could just go to sleep, but he said “Miss out on all this? Forget it!”, He told me how nice it was to have conversation, touching and everything, and that it was like Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) said, “I don’t want to miss a thing”.I thought that was so sweet!

I laid him back down and started teasing his chest and belly with my hair, dragging it across his skin. Lowering my head, I started tasting and licking him, all the way down to his cock. He’s got such a pretty cock too, nice girth too! And when I put it in my mouth and started sucking . . . hmmm, heaven! My mouth made love to his cock as I tried to discover where his “sweet spot” was. I wasn’t too concerned though. I was going to keep sucking until I found it, and getting there is half the fun. Pretty soon it was my turn and he laid me back down on the bed.

Oh damn he licked my pussy good! Even with my hang up about receiving oral sex, he made me feel comfortable and wanted. Or was it the wine? Who cares, I was diggin the hell out of it! As I watched the video replay just now, I noticed as he was eating me out so deliciously, and fingering me so thoroughly, he was also grinding his cock into the bed. It looked like he was enjoying eating me out as much as I was getting eaten. That is a rare and wonderful thing. As he licked and played, and I got wetter and wetter, I wanted that dick more than ever!

He climbed up from between my legs and held them up and apart. I licked my fingers and wet my pussy some more as he slid his cock into my warm, throbbing hole. It felt so fucking good to be laid by someone who cared whether or not I was being pleased for a change. As he slid his cock back and forth inside me, he put my toes in his mouth (since they were right in his face, lol) and I squirted all over him. He fucked me even harder as I felt my cum run down from my pussy to my ass. He stopped fucking me and started licking my pussy again, telling me he loved the way I tasted. After a bit he raised up and kissed me deeply, sharing my pussy juices with me. It was such a turn on!

Then he climbed on top of me and put his cock in my face and it was so hot! Damn, I’m getting wet all over again just thinking about it, lol. He started fucking my mouth with his dick and I started moaning all over again, this time with a full mouth. I just love the way that sounds. You could smell our sex in the air, that spicy, musky scent that makes your dick harder and sets your pussy to throbbin’. I caressed his ass, smacking it just to hear the sound, while he kneeled on one knee and pumped his swollen cock into my face.

He climbed back off and started licking and masturbating my pussy all over again. This time we moved the cam in for close up pussy shots, and I introduced him to my dildo, Ruffles (Ruffles has ridges, lol). Hmmm, he used it on me so good, but at first he was cautious and didn’t want to go too deep. But as my orgasms built and he took me over the edge again and again, he found the right angle to fuck me and did it mercilessly. His fingers masterfully massaged my clit into climaxing with nearly every thrust. I was riding and orgasm roller coaster and didn’t want the ride to stop.

Finally out of breath (not to mention bodily fluids, lol) we stopped for a sec. He told me I was too good to be true, and I told him “Nah, not me”. He wasn’t done with me yet, not by a long shot, but I turned off the cam then. I didn’t want to have to worry about knocking it over or something, because he was getting me carried away. We made love for hours and hours, until it became light. Our bodies weren’t just satisfied, but satiated as well. His kisses were to die for and I loved drowning in them and being saved by his embrace. I did end up turning him into a quivering mass when he finally came the first time though. It was a beautiful thing to see, as he jacked off his cock and shot his load on my pussy. All in all, he was attentive, caring, receptive and everything a great lover needs to be. I think that maybe I was the one that should have been saying “You’re too good to be true”.

PS- This is for you, Rodney Dangerous, ilu!

Steppin back
In the heat of passion, when love is alive
you can feel it everywhere, not just inside
loneliness ends, and the emptiness fades
but whether it's really love is under debate
it's so easy for me to love someone
all it takes is a good time and having some fun
but being IN love, well that's another story
how to tell the diffence, now that's my quandry
I'm so tired of the pain, so fed up with lies
my ears have been seared by past alibis
I've built up this wall to protect me from pain
but you're trying to chip it away just the same
I get carried away when I'm with someone new
and in the end I always seem to get screwed
I need to think with my head, instead of feeling
cause when I'm with you, my senses are reeling
is this smart, am I being wise, who knows for sure
my heart has been poisoned, and there's no cure
except maybe for time, time will tell in the end
whether this thing really is love my friend
yes, I do love you, you're the lovable kind
but are we IN love? That's what I'm hoping to find
so lets take a step back, though I still want you here
just letting you know I'm plagued with doubts and fear
if this is the real thing, it can stand the test of time
and then you'll forever be, the one I call mine

2 comments:

looker13 said...

I notice toou had to poat them all in the same day. If you go to edit blog and at the bottom of the script box is a line that reads

>post and comments options

clicking this make you able to change date and time of post. you can go into future or back 15 years with stuff and show as you wrote it that day.

Bob
PS Love watching you on AWC

Anonymous said...

this was worth visiting this blog for the "rest of the story".