Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Nude, er New Year! (part one) . . . January 2, 2007

I know it’s probably not the best idea to be blogging while I’m still drunk, but what the fuck, lmao! On second thought, my fingers are too drunk to type (thank god for spell checkers), so I’ll pick this up in the morning . . . Morning? Well, it’s more like tomorrow right now, I decided to sleep in a little, lol. But with my loudest child down the street, I succumbed to the peace and quiet and slept all day and night. That’s OK though, I didn’t have anything else better to do. Now where was I?

Saturday night I went to the swing party with a guy I know from my swingers group, "Eric". I had first met him at the party I went to at Halloween when I was made a human fruit salad and he ate it off me, hehehe. He emailed me that it would be no problem for him to give me a ride and I was so relieved.

In his message he jokingly put in "Ass, Gas, or Grass, no one rides for free" and I didn’t catch it the first time, but noticed it later and cracked up. I wrote him back, saying that "Aunt Flow" decided to drop in for New Years, but my mouth still worked just fine, and I got the gas and grass part covered too! He came right out and said "That’s OK, I earned my red wings" and I thought "Wooo Hooo!" I’m in for a good time for sure!

When we were talking, I was shocked to realize I had never sucked his cock before. I was like "No way dude!" but he said he would have remembered lol. Well, that’s just plain rude as far as I considered, and I was ashamed of myself (spank me!). I should have given him a blow job long ago, considering he gave me one helluva hot a tongue lashing on Halloween. I made a promise to myself to give his cock oral attention asap.

We smoked a fatty on the way there, and I was surprised to learn he hadn’t smoked any in 9 years. I kinda felt guilty corrupting him like that, but I figured what the hell, he can make his own decisions and I didn’t have to twist his arm, lol. On the ride there I started playing with his dick through his pants. He wore PJ bottoms for easy access to collect beads, hehehe.

Let me tell ya what I wore, cause the dress was classic hot! (yes, a little fashion vanity there, lol) You can kinda see it in the pic above. It was a long form fitting stretch burgundy velvet gown with burgundy fake fur at the collar and cuffs, and had a long slit going up the front. Underneath I wore homemade crotchless pantyhose (No Nonsense sheer to the waist work best, hehehe) and a shiny rainbow thong, and that was it.

Of course I did bring (as always) another outfit to change into when I start feeling a little hot. It was going to be a "bead" party too (you know, like on Mardi Gras?) so another reason I wore the long, off the shoulder dress was so I could pop my boobs out with little effort to collect some of those beads, lol.

When we got there I started drinkin’ whiskey and earlier had taken a couple of Xanax to help me de-stress from the holidays (wink wink). As soon as we got there, I started playing pool, my other favorite party pastime. The only problem with that is that I have a tendency to stop in the middle of the game and go shake my ass out on the dance floor, lol. I didn’t get to finish many games that way, but I started quite a few.

Eric went wandering around doing his own thing, which was totally cool. He’s an old hand at swing parties and even though we came there together, we weren’t really "together", though I had a feeling we would end up fucking by the end of the night, lol. He knows I always go there looking for pussy to eat, so he said he’d keep his eyes open while he did his playing. Hehehe, I like naughty friends like that!

Damnit, I just looked at the time and I have to go, I’ll finish this later when I get back . . .

No comments: