Friday, January 05, 2007

Old Girlfriends . . . Entry for January 5, 2007

This pic was taken over a dozen years ago on Christmas Eve, when my best girlfriend Carla and me first hooked up. She lived next door to us in Louisville with her lesbian sister and her girl friend. We slept together for the first time later on the same night this picture was taken after we watched some “adult” anime, lol.

Over the years our relationship has fluctuated between love and hate. We used to go out clubbing and dance nasty together on the dance floor back in the day before it became “trendy” and socially acceptable. Sometimes she would try to see if any guys were worth picking up. If she did manage a hook up, Carla would let them know that he would have to take care of both of us, lol.

She lived with me at one point and we used to take turns having threesomes together with our respective boyfriends, without them knowing of course (fragile male egos). One day we had a menage a tois with her boyfriend in the morning, then my boyfriend in the afternoon, then started but didn’t finish a third one with an old fuck buddy mine (yea, we were bad). Those were the fun times . . .

There were some not so fun times too, like a couple times she went after the guys I was dating solo. Once she even wrecked a car that I lent her while she was drunk and had no idea where she left it. That’s the one thing that drove us apart for a long time, I told her never to drive it drunk. Those were the bad times. Here are two poems I wrote about her, Bestfriend and Blind . . . and Stupid.

But throughout the years, we’ve made up and kept in touch and seen (and slept with) each other whenever I was in the neighborhood (Ohio and Kentucky). She is the only woman I have ever had a “relationship” with, even though it was strictly bisexual, neither of us wanted to give up dick, lol. I hadn’t heard from her in probably two years or better, until last week that is.

I don’t use IM much these days, but have to open Yahoo at least every week or so just to clear out all the invites. Usually I just accept all the invites until they are clear, then just close Yahoo. But not this time. For some unknown reason I decided to scroll through the waiting offline messages to see if there was anything interesting to read, something I rarely do anymore.

Too many people I don’t know message me with stupid shit like “hard cock on cam” or “let me fuck that ass”, not to mention the bots, and it gets on my nerves. While I zipped down through the list of offline messages, one of them caught my eye. It was from my ex-bestfriend Carla saying she was back in Louisville at her sister’s house and left me her cell number.

She had messaged me on Saturday, but I didn’t get it until the beginning of this week. I called her right away, but ended up leaving her a voice mail with my phone numbers telling her to call me. I thought maybe she went back to Ohio, but last night I got a call from her!

We talked for a long time and caught up on things, discussed our love life, work, play, etc. She’s got a new younger boyfriend who likes older thick women, like her and me, lol. Carla pretty much well told him that if she sees me, we will end up in bed together and he’s cool with it.

I’ve invited them down for a visit next weekend (when there happens to be another swing party, hehehe) and we’ve made tentative plans to hook up. I told her she needs to tell her boyfriend that I get to snuggle her butt though when we sleep, he gets the wall, lol.

I just might take the 2-hour road trip to Louisville to see her this weekend though, I miss her . . .

No comments: