Saturday, January 20, 2007

Life is just a fantasy . . . Entry for January 20, 2007

I finally got to see a therapist this Friday and now I’m feeling good enough to finish this post, thank (insert deity name here)!

I get asked sometimes about what would my “fantasy” be, but I can honestly say I don’t really have one (other than a 3-some with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, lol). There are some things I have yet to experience sexually, however. I’ve never “topped” a guy (but I need a strapon first) or fucked a pre-op TS (best of both worlds, hehehe) but I don’t “fantasize” about these things.

I did, however, live someone else’s fantasy at the swing party I went to this past weekend. Many women have dreamed of being in a threesome with 2 other girls, and last Saturday night I got lucky. It wasn’t my first time in that situation, but the last time I did it was probably over 20 years ago. Nevertheless, it was one of the tastiest good times I’ve ever had.

Saturday night started off really good. Almost as soon as I got there, I ran into the hot blond chick I made cum at the last party I went to. It was kinda funny too, because when my friend Eric asked me if I remembered her, and I was like “Hmmm, no, should I?” Then he told me she was the chick I molested when we were leaving and I laughed and was like “OMG, that was you?”

I told her how fucking hot it was last time we met and I started kissing her and lifted her skirt for another taste. Her mouth was as sweet as her pussy, and I told her that too. I hadn’t even finished my first drink yet and I wanted to socialize a little, but I told her I wanted to see her again later. Throughout the night I flirted, shot pool and shook my ass all over the dance floor and generally had a great time.

At one point when I went in the “restroom” (which is a small room with the toilet area off to one side) to change clothes, I ran into my Blondie and this other chick I had kissed and flirted with earlier in the evening. Her name was Cat, a hot young little redhead. I don’t remember how it started, but right there in the restroom, all three of us started making out. At first it was just friendly kissing and nipple licking, but I had just changed into a see-thru black mesh nighty and was feeling very naughty.

Lucky for me both ladies weren’t wearing any panties under their dresses, so I dropped to my knees and had a taste of them both. Damnit started getting hot in there, lol! Especially when I whipped out “Ruffles” (my clear acrylic dildo) from the little purple mesh backpack I always take with me to these parties. I showed them the toy and explained how frictionless and good it felt inside me, with the ridges stimulating my g-spot.

Then I put Ruffles to good use and slipped it in my soaking wet pussy while I was on my knees, riding it up and down. I ate Cat’s hot little pussy to my hearts content, while watching her suck on Blondie’s titties, it was such a turn on! I fucked my dildo faster and came wetly all over the shaft while sucking on Cat’s hard little clit, then all of a sudden the door popped open and the fun ended.

It was another lady I had seen often at these parties. But she didn’t look too happy to see that I was having fun with one of her little play toys, so I stopped. I made a mental note to check out both these sexy chicks later on in the evening when they were alone. I ended up getting pretty wasted at one point from drinking my homemade white grape/peach wine. Man, I make that shit potent if I do say so myself, about 30 proof, lol.

I went wandering out of the poolroom where I usually hang out and over to the tables near the dance floor to bum a cigarette. That’s when I spotted Blondie and Cat again, and I liked what I saw. Cat was sitting at one of the tables and Blondie was on her knees in front of her, underneath the table and licking away at the girl’s pussy.

It was kinda ironic, because at the last party we went to, it was me under the table and Blondie was the one getting the licking, lol. Once I saw what they were doing, I never hesitated and dove under the table myself. I lay on my back with Blondie’s pussy positioned over my face, and spreading her sweet lips, I licked away. There must have been 3 or 4 couples sitting all around us, watching . . . it was extremely erotic!

From my position on the floor I could see Cat’s pretty face while I sucked on Blondie’s clit, and she was watching me with an expression of ecstasy on her face. Apparently Blodie was giving as good as she got, lol. I slipped a of couple fingers inside Blondie’s tight, wet pussy and gave that g-spot a good work out. I could hear her muffled moans coming from Cat’s pussy where she had her face buried.

I felt her cum drip down my cheeks and fingered her harder and licked her faster, and I felt her body tremble under my hands again. It was so fucking hot! Unfortunately I had to finally come up for air, because I was getting dizzy from my upside-down position and crawled out from under the table. I kissed them and tasted both their pussies in my mouth at the same time . . . that was fucking cool!

I went home not long after that (after sobering up that is) and immediately took out my toys. I closed my eyes and relived the night’s events as I slipped the cool acrylic dildo into my throbbing pussy. I pictured both women making love to me at the same time as I applied my little blue dolphin vibe to my clit. I came almost instantly as soon as those visions reached my mind’s eye.

Now that would be a fantasy I would love to have filled . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is as sweet as they come...It has been awhile since i read something as great as that in your blog...Fanatastic if i do say so myself....Wishing you well Sexy as always

Ciao 4 Now
Shadow

Anonymous said...

seems your are feeling more like the techy we all love, hopefully i'll catch you on awc soon

isabin