Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Unmotivated and depressed . . . Entry for May 15, 2007


I’ve been sitting here for several days now, having a little private pity party and totally depressed. I couldn’t motivate myself to get out of bed for more than 15 minutes all day. I really hate packing and moving, but the part I hate the most is still not having a place to live.

My kids I got covered, let all 3 of them drive their Dad crazy instead of me for a while. But for myself, none of my options have panned out and am still looking into the prospect of living in a homeless shelter. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve lived in a shelter, I’m not too proud.

But I’m working and need access to the Internet in order to do my job and to download whatever documents I need. That’s the major problem, and sometimes I get calls in the wee hours in the morning to go fix something first thing that day and I need my Internet.

I’m feeling a little better now, I just got a call and now I’m scheduled for 3 jobs in the next 7 days, so that will be a nice chunk of change. I should have about half I need to get me an apartment after getting paid for those 3 jobs. Maybe by the end of June I’ll have my shit together and this depression will disappear.

That’s what I’m hoping for anyways . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is okay with you. You have not blogged in a while.