Saturday, May 05, 2007

Memphis Blues (day 1, scene 1) . . . Entry for May 5, 2007

From my last few posting, you’ve read about TJ whose real name is Travis, my “flavor of the month” as someone calls him, and how he got separated from the band he’s in called “Rodeo Country”. For over a week his band members have been trying to get back from Oklahoma on to Nashville in an old Winnebago RV that keeps breaking down

Also the drivers keep getting pulled over and hassled by the authorities since no one driving has a valid license, which is where we enter this tale. Travis got a phone call from Stan, the lead singer and leader of their band, saying they were stuck at a truck stop in West Memphis Arkansas and couldn’t drive off without a licensed driver or they’d be taken to jail.

Stan asked if it would be possible for me to drive out there and Travis could drive them back to Nashville where Stan’s girlfriend was going to take over as driver. Since it was after the first of the month, I did have money in the bank. But I told him I didn’t have any cash to spare since I have to move somewhere by May 21st and the drive there and back would cost me around 70 bucks.

That’s when he told me that they could pay me when I got there, so I said OK. At least I would have that 5 hour drive to spend with Travis before we had to part, even though I admit, I was kinda ready for him to leave by then. We had established a relationship of sorts, but I still had a problem with all his “white” lies.

Checking out Yahoo Maps online, I saw that I could also drive through Nashville on my way to West Memphis and pick up Stan’s girlfriend Sandy and take her with us. That way I could have Travis drive me back to Nashville instead of driving myself alone.

While Travis was still on the phone, I started sucking his dick (we were still in bed naked when the call came in) and replied to a question that it was kind of hard to talk with my mouth full, lol. I’ve always loved to fuck with my partner sexually to see how long they could stand it before having to hang up.

I sucked Travis good and hard, I wanted to get in one more fuck before we had to shower and leave. His cock was at full attention and he was still on the phone when I mounted him. I yelled at the guys on the phone that Travis had to go, he was about to get laid again, and they hung up.

Mmmm, I was soaking wet and ready to ride when I climbed on his cock. Holding me by my hips, he thrust up fast and furious, just the way he knows it makes me squirt all over his cock. I was cumming loudly when I reached down and started rubbing my clit too, and got wetter still.

Pretty soon my knees were too weak to keep me up in that position, and I laid flat on my back, pulling my knees up and apart as he slid that rock hard young cock inside me. Seconds later I was flooding his dick again with my pussy juices, I could feel it dripping down to my ass.

Moaning loudly, I came and came again, squeezing his cock tighter and tighter with my pussy muscles. I grabbed him by the hair and thrust my hips up too, fucking him harder. I could tell he was about to cum, when I grabbed him by the ass and he came almost immediately. Pulsing my pussy muscles, I drained every last drop of cum from his dick.

Getting up, we took our showers and I packed in my little backpack a little blanket and a sleeping shirt just in case I had to spend the night in the car. That was a distinct possibility if it got too late for me to drive home without being too tired. Travis left a goodbye message on the phone to the kids, and I left them a message saying where we were going.

That all taken care of, we were off to Nashville to pick up their driver, Sandy . . .

No comments: