Thursday, May 10, 2007

Expected and Unexpected . . . Entry for May 10, 2007


Some readers will remember my neighbor Lars from earlier posts, though I haven’t seen him in a while. Well I had borrowed a push mower from his wife the other day. Last night he drove down to see if I was done mowing my grass with it (wink wink) and we agreed to meet for “coffee” early this morning.

With that idea in mind, I got up real early this morning, partly due to the fault of one of my cats using my bedroom window as a side entrance. But that was cool, because I was awake when the phone rang. I thought “Who the fuck is calling at 5:45 in the morning?” and answered.

At first I thought no one was on the line (sometimes I get these “silent” phone calls all too often) but then I heard a voice at the end of the tunnel. It was Travis, but I could hardly hear him. I felt like that Verizon guy yelling, “Can ya hear me now?”

Even though I could barely hear, I found out that yes, his “friends” did leave him behind and he was somewhere in Arkansas. I told him he could hitchhike his way back here if he wanted, but I wasn’t coming to get him. The connection on the phone was so bad that nothing was really said before he hung up so I don’t know what’s going on with him.

Needless to say I couldn’t fall back asleep, so I readied myself for my early morning booty call. Lars showed up at around 9:30 and liked what I was wearing: bathing suit bottoms and a wife beater T-shirt and that was all. I made us both coffee and twisted one up. I always get hornier when stoned, lol.

It wasn’t long before both of us were naked and I was sucking on his above average sized dick. It may not get as hard as a 20-year-old’s, but it was definitely longer. Not that length matters much with me, except when I’m trying to see how much cock I can take without choking on it (grin).

I licked and sucked and drove him crazy with my tongue, before I couldn’t take it anymore and had to feel him in my pussy. He fucked me long and slow as I tightened down on his cock, he told me to slack off or he was gonna cum too soon, and I didn’t want that to happen.

But I rubbed my clit fast and furious until I was cumming all over that hard dick, then he couldn’t hold back any longer and slammed it into me good. I ground my pussy into that pulsing cock, drowning my heartache with a good dose of cum. I promised to bring the lawnmower back tomorrow, after I was done with it and then he left.

I wonder where Travis is tonight though . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to come back and see what happens with Travis. You did warn him and told him this was gonna happpen.