Sunday, December 17, 2006

On being stupid . . . Entry for December 17, 2006

Yea, I’m getting ready to do something really dumb. I know it, but I’m doing it anyways, my body is over-riding my head this time. This unhappily married guy my friend introduced me to, Lars, has recently entered my circle of friends. I liked him right away, but put my protective "wall" up cause he was married. Though I did feel some chemistry there, I decided to ignore it.

That was until this past weekend. I’ve been thinking about this guy for a few days and now that I’ve gotten to know him a little better, my restriction on married guys has faltered. I went out Saturday night with my girlfriend to a swing party, but it was kind of slow so we left and went to the club for a while where Lars is the bouncer.

It’s a small redneck world out here and let me tell you how small. He’s the uncle of my girlfriend but only a few years older than she is. He was married to my occasional fuck buddy’s (Bubby) brother (Cowboy). His ex wife and I share the same name and I know her and she can’t stand me.

Last night at the club (my first time there), who should be there but Bubby and his brother Cowboy with another friend of theirs. I wanted to flirt with Lars, but since he was working the door, didn’t get much of a chance to talk. I went over and said Hi to Bubby and chatted for a couple minutes about the guitar he was restringing for me, then went back to my table.

That’s when my friend told me that Lars was planning on kicking Cowboys ass that night. Men! I just don’t understand what motivates them sometimes. I guess I would if I had a penis, lol. Well it was pretty dead there too, so we decided to go back to the swing party. But before I left the club I did tell Lars that I’d like to see him if he wanted to stop by after he got off work.

Well, he never came by but it was no biggee. I went over to my friend’s house this afternoon with some smoke and told her to call him over from next door to share it with us and she did. We were getting stoned and talking in the computer room, when she left the room to take a call and we were finally alone. I immediately went into flirt mode, lol.

I told him that he really missed out by not coming when I was drunk and horny last night. He grabbed his head in his hands and said "Nooo, don’t tell me that!" and explained how he didn’t get home until 5am this morning. I laughed and said it was ok, and noticing he was still standing, I got off the chair I was sitting in and moved to the one by the window, purposely sticking my velour clad ass up in the air for his viewing pleasure.

He had already told me he liked my ass, so I got the response from him I was hoping for. I continued to flirt with him, and stood up with some lame excuse so I could get closer to him when he didn’t sit down. He reached for me and I was a little surprised he didn’t try to kiss me right away, but whispered into my neck "I’d love to just lick you from head to toe" and I melted, I have to have this man!

We stand there chatting
I feel the attraction pulling me closer
Invading my personal space
But who cares?
Soon I’m encircled in your arms
Your breath on my neck
Whispering words to the fastly beating pulse
Hands traveling
Gently caressing
Lips meet and part together
Hmmm, that electric taste
My head is screaming NO!
But chemistry tells my body fuck YEA!
A scheduled date for the morn’
Forbidden fruit for breakfast
Long absent from my diet
I think I could get used to its taste

We made out for a while in my friend’s computer room and I was really tempted just to drag his ass in her bathroom and rip his pants off and play vacuum cleaner, but I resisted the temptation. It was cute when we finally broke apart, he put his hands together like he was praying and looking up to God and said "Thank you, I know I’ve been a bad boy, but thank you!" He’s coming over in the morning after my boys go to school.

I can’t wait for breakfast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck him fuck him hard and long you want you probaly need it and you deserve it take his cock and milk it empty you fall back in total exhaustion and your clit/pussy still tingling and then you can do me you make a guy so horney