Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The poll results are in (and yet more drama) . . .Entry for April 05, 2006

I swear, some weeks it just doesn't pay to be me. . .OK, after asking for opinions (and talking to friends) the consensus was - Dump his ass. So after him not calling me for 2 days and careful deliberation, I was working up to it. When he called Saturday night, I didn't jump at the offer to go see him. Well, he decides to call me at 3am and asks me to come get him (a 30-min drive) and he sounded kinda wasted and like something was wrong, so I picked him up and brought him back home (he also said he had something for me).

By this time I get back home, it's 4am and I realize one of my twins is missing. He's 16 and "problematic" so after looking around inside and outside, I figure he's out camping in the woods, like he's done before, no big deal. So Bubby and I wake up a little, catch a buzz and have some pretty hot sex, then go fishing outside. But between the sex and the fishing, we have a long talk. I told him I was this <-----> close to kicking him to the curb, and told him why and he said I got it all wrong, blah blah blah. Then we started having a deep conversation about what we wanted in a partner, a relationship, our qualities, and just kinda finding out about each other, it was really cool.

When we started fishing, I woke up my son's twin and told him to go find his brother in the woods. Well, after catching a nice size cat, and not seeing either of the twins, I go looking for myself. To make a long story short, the other twin found a note in the shed from his brother that meant:
a) he's r-u-n-n-o-f-t
b) he's gonna hurt himself
c) he's playing drama king

So while looking for him I take a one-foot jump up a 1ft embankment and somehow when I landed, I pulled my right calf muscle or ligament. All I know was that I felt something snap like a rubber band in my upper calf and it hurt like fuck! I could barely walk, and I'm still limping like a zombie from "The night of the living dead". So now I give up looking and ask my youngest son if he knows where his brother might be. He says maybe so I tell him to let his brother know that I'm not mad or anything, I just want him to come home. Bubby and me decide to go to Owensboro (30 min away) to find . . .well, er, something, lol, and hoping either my youngest son finds him, or he sees me leave and comes home to eat.

Well, we go to his (brother's) house and the sister-in-law that I think he's got a thing for is there. She leaves for work a few minutes later, and it's 4:20 in the living room. Well, I'm horny again by this time (ok, still) and I started molesting him in the living room. Well, I knew his brother was working, too so we weren’t likely to get caught, but I wouldn't let him up to check to see if the door was locked.

It's a well known fact (to most that know me) that I love to give head, am pretty damn good at it, I'll do it for a looooong time and last but not least, I like to swallow. It's the thing that all my ex's like most about me, roflmao. So as I deliciously suck on his cock (and from what I gather, his wife must not have given him head much) and my pussy's getting wetter and wetter, I tell him I want him to cum in my mouth. And that's when he lays it on me - He's never came in his partner's mouth before!

Now you can't tell me something like that and not expect me to want to collect that cherry! Well after sucking his cock for over 30 min (I was willing to keep going) and him not cumming (but oh so close!) he ended up being greedy and fucked the hell out of him there in the living room. It was kinda my get back at his sister-in-law to drip my pussy juices all over her couch as I came (like I can control how wet my pussy gets). And damned if the sex just doesn't keep getting better and more intese each time we fuck. I figure I'll collect that never-came-in-a mouth cherry later.

I call home and my son is there, much to my relief (the little shithead). Well, he drives us back to my place (I can't drive with my hurt calf) and calls his sister to come pick him up (remember, he had to sell his car to get out of jail) and she agrees to come about 6:30 - 7pm. Well it was after 5:15 so I figure if I'm gonna get some more I better start now, I really wanted to work on popping that cherry! You see I have this little trick I want share on how to give great head.

First off, you can't merely suck on a dick, lick it a few times and expect it to be great, you need to make love to that dick with your mouth! And no cheater's head either, you know where she wraps her hand/s (depending how big you are, lol) around your cock and just barely suck the head? Lazy bitches! But how to make any head better, just chew up a couple of Peppermint Altoids in your mouth and before it's completely crushed/dissolved, start putting his cock in your mouth, slowly, and let the candy dissolve on his dick. Then after a couple minutes, take it out of your mouth and breathe or blow on it. This is guaranteed to drive him wild!

Er, where was I? Oh yea, well, the Altoids went to work as usual, but this time I wanted the dick. So I fucked his brains out again, and it was even better than before, for both of us! But no sooner had we finished, literally 1 minute after, his sister drives up to get him, grrrrrrrrrrr. He called me later on that night, to say goodnight and check how we were doing, because we were having Tornado and Severe Thunderstorm warnings all over the place, and I live in a trailer.

Well, I don't hear from him the next day at all, then he finally calls me last night while I was taking a bath. He tells me he hasn't been home, because of some drama that happened. According to him (and he's 36 now), the 16 year old niece of his sister-in-law just broke up with her boyfriend, and was real upset, so he borrowed his brother's pickup and went to cheer her up (hmmm, but he couldn't drive it over here to see me?). Then the girl's grandmother went over there and accused him of "doing something" with her, which he staunchly denies. Yea. . .right. . .I was born at night, but not last night.

I asked him if he really did it, because I handle the truth much better than most people and can spot most lies a mile away, but he denied it again. I asked him why didn't he call me then and tell me (the night before) and he said he didn't go home. So I asked him where he stayed and he was kinda vague about it, then said just a friend's. Then I got a little pissed and said you couldn't even call me? He was calling me right then at a payphone near his house, said he nervous about how his brother was gonna act, and that it'll get straightened out.

I get off the phone and call this other guy I kinda made friends with, and see if he wants to burn one. Now there is a whole other drama about this new guy, Chris. He's like a male version of 50 first dates, but not that bad (more about him in my next post maybe). So anyways, I go over there and after the smoke clears, I ask him his opinion on my situation. He agrees with me that Bubby is lying, and that once that initial trust is blown, you can never get it all the way back.

Well, after visiting for a couple hours I come home and start to heat something to eat when Bubby calls. As soon as he started talking, I felt something odd in his voice. First off he joked that he was in his room naked, which is out of character for him, cause he's kinda shy. I asked how things went when he got home, and he told me everything was OK. Then asked him if his brother believed him about not doing anything with that girl, and I told him that I didn't. I also said I didn't really have a right to be pissed about it or anything, but I just didn't believe him. I told him if he was truly innocent, he would have went home that night and faced the music with no problem . . .if he didn't do it..


Then he started saying "Well I did go home . . ." blah blah blah, and I told him "Well, that's not what you told me the first time." He said he was really hurt, that my not believing him hurt him alot. But I told him I'm sorry I just couldn't believe his story. I kinda gave him the benefit of the doubt (the jury was still out) when he said he didn't sleep with his sister-in-law the night he rented a motel room w/two beds and partied with her. But this was too much. I said "Well look, I was in the middle of making me something to eat so I'm gonna go, OK?" and he started to say OK or something, but I just hung up the phone without saying goodbye.

There goes my steady source of sex. And I really liked this guy too.

No comments: