Thursday, April 20, 2006

King Bees and Greek Gods . . . Entry for April 20, 2006

The weather has been beautiful for all week. OK, except for today when t-storms knocked out my power for 3 hrs and now my phone is out too (it wasn’t out, I plugged the cord in the wrong hole, lol) and I’ve been working on acquiring a tan (see tan lines above). Since I’m unemployed I use the poor-man’s tanning bed, Mr. Sun and my deck. Recently though I’ve noticed something kinda funny. There is this big, loud wood bee (large, fat, yellow fuzz on head, shiny black butt) that patrols my deck and I’ve never seen it land. It’s really odd, it flies around buzzing off any other flying insect that comes near, and even other bees. The thing is, it also patrols my body while I’m laying out.

It will hover over my body chasing off any other bugs, I’ve even seen it fly at birds that have flown too close to the deck. The weird thing is when it hovers at me eye level and seems to look at me in it’s many eyes (I wasn’t THAT high) like it’s trying to say something. My son even named the stupid fucker “Honey” and I’ll admit, I’ve even talked to it, “OK Honey WTF is your problem B? What do you want from me??” Honey buzzes in a pretty loud way that gets irritating too and It does it to me every time I lay out, the entire time. It’s really starting to bug me . . .

Well, slowly but surely I’ve put distance between Bubby and me. I dropped off an Easter Basket (hope y’all had a Happy Easter) at his house when he wasn’t there. He called a few times, but a few times he said he’d call and never did. He said he “had something for me” and was going to borrow his brother’s car and try to come over, but never did. I finally drove out there yesterday to get this “something”, it was lets say, the same thing that I put in the golden plastic egg in his basket. No big surprise there, though I was hoping for a new vibrator ( I’m so hard on my toys, my ideal job would be a stress tester in a vibrator factory).

Anyways. . . we chatted for a bit, smoked one outside and joked around about my wet pussy (when he called I had my baby kitten in the sink and was putting water on him, training him to take a bath). I amazed myself by restraining my natural lust for sex, and didn’t grab him, snuggle, touch or do anything physical. But I knew I was so horny you could probably smell me if you stood close enough, lol. He said that maybe we could take care of my wet pussy situation this weekend, if he could get a car, and I was like “Sure, whatever. Just give me a call, if I’m not online.” The funny thing is, when he kissed me good bye, it wasn’t much more than a peck on the lips, I didn’t feel anything really. I really don’t care if he calls or not, (other than I could use come convenient dick) because I’ve learned I can’t really believe he’ll follow through with anything he says.

He had made a comment earlier about trying to call me the night before but I was online pretty late. I said “Yea, were you drunk or something? You don’t call me for a while then all of a sudden you call 3 times in one day.” Then I told him about I was busy chatting on Anywebcam with this 7’1” tall guy from Greece that had these really pretty eyes and I could see the flash of jealousy. He says something like “Oh checking out this guy’s dick on cam,huh?” and tried to kinda joke about it. I explained to him that after the first thousand or so dick cams you view, they all start to look the same, I want to see mens’ FACES! You can always show me your dick later. . .

That first night I chatted with my Greek God (his name is “Hunter”) we were both totally clothed, rare for me, I know (well, ok, my shorts were unzipped for a quick flash, lol). Being on slow dialup, I can only perv one cam at a time on Anywebcam (I’m lifetime Gold on there) so I don’t perv men’s cams much (but I do perv all the fem cams, lol). But then I spotted Hunter, “WOW,” I thought “He’s gorgeous!” Tall, dark, green eyes, sexy hairy chest, well groomed, yummy! We started chatting and I found he had a great personality too (ok, so he told me he thought I was real pretty, and so what if I was in need of an ego stroke, lol?) I decided to check out his profile and was sooo let down. He lives in Athens, Greece. That figures. I can’t even find anyone I like within the same country.

We had an interesting conversation (laced with compliments and blatant flirting), I didn’t believe he was 7’1”. That would make him over 2ft taller than me! He said he really was that tall, so I made him stand up. Yep, he was, them legs went on forever. Then I thought, hmmmm, he would be my tallest man. I told him then, I wanted to add him to my “collection”(that sounds so bad), lol, so he could be my tallest man. The previous record was this guy I dated 17 years ago that was 6’7”, and he would be almost 6 inches taller! I started visualizing the different positions where his height (and my lack of) would be, lets say “advantageous”, but then I had to go eat dinner with the kids. I hated to run and told him to add me to his yahoo, I’d like to chat with him later. When I was done, I went back on AWC, but he wasn’t there. I wasn’t surprised, when we were talking earlier I think it was like 4am in Greece or something.

On to last night, I just bought some new sheets and now that spring is here, my depression is lifting and I wanted to finally put away my room. So I spent the day doing laundry, and decided to make my new bed on cam. For some strange reason, some people seem to like to watch you perform domestic house chores naked or nearly so, lol. Anyways, I notice Hunter is online and looking sexy as ever. We dropped over to Yahoo for a little one-on-one time, and had a really good time. . . twice even! Mmmm, you gotta love a man with stamina, did I mention he’s like 10 years younger than me? Well, I ended up giving him my phone number. I couldn’t tell him how to call me from there though. I’ve never called anyone international before. I hope he calls, I’ve never had international phone sex before. . .



No comments: