Thursday, April 27, 2006

Determination and Infatuation . . . Entry for April 27, 2006

Over the weekend (Saturday) I was weak. I finally gave in to my horniness and brought Bubby over. I really wanted some dick, damnit! He gave me 20$ for gas (shit, it’s nearly 3$ a gallon again!) to pick him up and drop him off, and 15$ to give to my son to cut my grass (which he never did finish, lol) so it wasn’t a total waste of time, lol. We were drinkin’ and smokin’ and I started showing him stuff on my iBook. I tried showing him what I “do on my laptop all day” too (cam-chatting on Anywebcam, lol) but he really didn’t seem too interested. So I left my cam up but shut the screen. It looked like the cam was off, but it really wasn’t, lol. I told him later that we did it on cam, he thought it was funny. Sex was OK, nothing to write home about really, just plain vanilla sex. But just like first time I had sex with him, I was about to start my period again (that usually makes me hornier, ROFLMFAO) which put a small damper on things, but not much. It was kinda funny though, I didn’t really “feel” anything towards him. I’ve kinda blocked myself emotionally I guess, because I know it would be a waste of my time. Actually, I’ve come to the conclusion that continuing a “physical” relationship isn’t going to work with Bubby and me.

I had a job interview on Monday (a helpdesk position, I think it went well!) and stopped by Bubby’s house since I was passing through. His brother was bitchin and told me he was still passed out and badly hung over. Bubby had been drinking whiskey AND vodka (the dumbass) the night before, so they didn’t end up going to work. I got him out of bed, and we all smoked one in the living room. We were all giving him hell, because his head was throbbing and he had no one to blame but himself. He started talking about how his night went, and how he drove this girl home who was way beyond drunk and got sick too. And I was like, “how did you drive her?” Then his brother was like, “You weren’t driving my truck were you? You know you can borrow it anytime, but you better not be drinking!” Then I thought “Oh really? That’s funny he’s always telling me you won’t let him borrow it”. But out loud I said, “Oh you can drive some drunk chick home, but not come see me huh?” and tried to turn it into a joke.

He started explaining he drove her in her car, walked home from there, blah blah blah, hurt his back, etc., but I wasn’t really listening. But it did make me stop and think. He’s really just keeping me on a string. For him, the sex is mind blowing, for me, it’s just mediocre. There isn’t much between us anymore, he doesn’t call to talk for more than 5 min, and rarely calls when he says he will or do what he says he’ll do. I’m tired of being convenient pussy for them and not getting much more than a Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Ma’am. He doesn’t want to be convenient dick for me (convenient being whenever I want it, which is all the time, lol), so why should I for him? So I’m now determined to quit sleeping with him and say, FUCKIT! I can find better dick elsewhere, and he’s just not worthy of me!

Ahhh, my Greek God Hunter is another story altogether now (big shit eatin’ grin). Since he was on vacation I didn’t chat with him until Monday afternoon. I can’t believe how I restrained my self from messaging him until he messaged me first. Because he didn’t message me for 4 days, I kinda put him in the category of one-night-cam. I do most my camming on AWC, but occasionally, I do go c2c (cam to cam) and drop out of public and into private chat. Usually it’s with women who have their cams on private. But on occasion when the chatting/camming has been “interesting” I will have a one-night-cam with a guy, like with Hunter, but never private chat again.

When he got back from his trip and saw I was online, he messaged me enthusiastically and we opened our cams. I saw his gorgeous smiling face again, and started grinning from ear to ear. He seemed excited to see me. I started in teasing and flashing him right away, I love the way he smiles when I do. I also like the way it makes his dick really hard! And he has a dick worth a 7’1” frame. I haven’t asked him how big his dick is. . .yet. I know ALL men measure their dicks though, lol. Well, when we started chatting it was midnight there and he had to get up for work at 6am. We ended up playing with each other on cam and it was so hot! I squirted so much while cumming it formed a puddle under me on the chair and I showed him. I kept trying to get him to get offline and go to sleep, but he was still horny. I kept thinking “His first day back from vacation and he’ll be working with so little sleep” and I tried to be good. But I’m telling you, my Hunter (he calls me HIS techy, lol) has stamina to spare! That dick stayed hard for 3 hours and he came twice! I swear, he cums twice every day we chat, ain’t that awesome? Poor baby only got 3 hrs sleep that night .

I had given Hunter my phone number before he went on vacation, but we still couldn’t figure out the country code thing. I finally googled it and found the correct ones to use from Greece, and he called me. We had already been playing on cam (oh, BTW - I go invisible a lot and don’t really feel like chatting, but if my cam is on, I usually have it set for anyone can view, so no need to ask, just view cam) and I was wet as hell. He ordered me (LOL) to get offline and immediately called me on the phone. I was so glad to finally hear his voice. He sounded so hot and sooo masculine and Greek, lol. Accents always make me horny . . . like I need any more reasons to be horny, lol. His English was pretty good, though at first he sounded nervous, until we started talking dirty. I got my acrylic toy Ruffles (ruffles have ridges, lol) and took the phone in the living room and lay down on the couch.

Very quickly we continued verbally what we started electronically, and started having phone sex. He was fucking me with his words and I was soon having orgasms, back to back to back. Now people have told me after watching me cum on cam they wish I had sound, because I look like make a lot of noise, and I do, lol. And here I am, cumming again and again in his ear while his dick gets harder and harder. He finally explodes for me after I describe how I want him to fuck me from behind and finger my ass. Ooops, did I say that out loud? We got off the phone (I wonder how expensive that call was, .99 cents a min, lol?) and quickly jumped back online and kept on chatting. Of course the chatting turned into cybersexing and next thing I know I’m making puddles in my chair again. He is so hot!! He’s got to have at least an 8” cock, I know. His hands look to be pretty big, I mean he is 7 ft tall, and he’s got a whole lot of cock poking out above his stroking fist!

We’ve been chatting every day now, and I’m trying to learn Greek. I will be the first one to admit it, I’m totally infatuated with this guy. I see his face everyday and seeing him smile that special smile as soon as he sees me. . . it’s just like sunshine after a thunderstorm. The clouds part, and my heart sings, and the sun’s rays feel like an intangible caress. I love the way I can make him laugh and how he cracks me up all the time too. My face hurts after we chat because I’ve got perma-grin (you know that grin that just won’t come off your face?) on the whole time we chat, lol. I’ve been having all these wonderful flights of fantasy about winning the lottery and sailing away for Greece, but deep down I know it won’t happen. But in the mean time, I’m going to enjoy my Greek god and waste my time with someone who at least excites me as much as I excite him, and makes me feel special and wanted every day. You can’t ask for much more than that. . .

No comments: