Monday, July 10, 2006

What a difference a day makes . . . Entry for July 10, 2006

Well, I got my feelings hurt by my Anon friend a couple days ago. Check this out, after sending him a naughty pic (he tells me he jacks off to them all the time) he hits me back with this text message: "Oh nasty. You should give in and fuck a lonely man in your town." I was like, "WTF does he mean by that?" I messaged him back with "I'm not that desperate". And he replied "Lol". That was early last night, and I haven't heard from him since. I sent him a text this morning saying he had pissed me off with that msg.

The more I thought about it, the more I felt insulted. It really got me to thinking, this fantasy with him is not going to go anywhere, and I'm beginning to wonder if he's kinda flaky (yea, like I'm not?). The strange thing is, is that I sent him a CD with two vids of me and my ex (he asked for it) and he doesn't even know it yet. The funny part is the last time I sent someone the same CD, under the same circumstances, I ended up not talking to him anymore either. Both guys were impossible dreams . . .

So here I was with my little feelings hurt, so I jump on ANYwebcam for a little diversion and who should I see? Bluppss, the soviet chick that I had played with before (and she got off really hard too!). I really hadn't planned on playing with myself, I really just wanted to chat and get out of my foul mood. But she told me she had been playing with herself for about an hour and still hadn't gotten off. I watched her cam as she started playing for me and well . . . what can I say?

She started typing to me, how wet I made her how fun it was last time, and I started cyber sexing her in my chat room, The Pussy Café. I verbally licked her pussy and sucked it dry, while her fingers stroked at her g-spot and got drenched with pussy juices. It was really hot, and then when she asked to see my hairy pussy, how could I say no? I had her cam up on my screen next to mine, as I watched us both get wetter and creamier (in my case). She started talking dirty to me with one had, while she shoved the other four fingers in her own hole, making it squirt again. I was so turned on!

Pretty soon I had trusty old Ruffles out (my acrylic dildo, ruffles has ridges, lol) and was creaming all over it. I gave up trying to type and concentrated on getting a nut, lol. She kept talking dirty to me in the chat room, telling me what to do with my pussy and I obliged. I had one hand fucking myself while the other rubbed my clit faster and faster. My pussy was dripping all down my ass as I poked and stroked. Finally when she typed to me that she wanted me to fist her, that was the push that took me over the edge. Thanks again Bluppss!

So I was just sitting there, satisfied for the moment, and start rethinking the direction my "romantic life" was taking and came up with a couple conclusions. First off, romance sux ass! I even added that to my 360 profile. Sure, all that romantic bullshit feels good at the moment, but all it does is get you hurt in the end. Second, what the hell was I doing trying to take a vow of celibacy? Who the fuck am I kidding? I'm probably never gonna meet this guy (the odds aren't in my favor), so saving myself for something that's a long shot isn't in my best interest.

So I decided to rescind my celibacy pledge, and try to do the dating thing one more time, with a few modifications to my yahoo personal: I no longer want a relationship and I'm just looking for friends. Here's my new ad:

Hard drive giving you problems? Not enough RAM in your system? Need an upgrade? Then I'm just the tech you need. I'm a sensual, intelligent, creative and funny person who is really tired of staying home all the time. I don't know many people around here and that really sucks. I'm into computers (really am a tech, lol), a pretty good cook and love to fish, camp, and do anything outdoors. I like writing, chatting and camming, blogging on 360, listening to music, playing pool and partying when the mood is right. I'm a firm believer in instant chemistry and attraction between people, and without it, a relationship is just not possible, but friendship is. And right now I've decided that I just want friends, nothing serious. I like most guy type things (most not all, lol) and dont play those stupid chick games. I'm very easy to talk to/chat with and tell it like it is. I'm not looking for anything specific in a friend, since everyone is individual. But they should be into computers, have a good sense of humor and like to have fun (lots of stamina helps, lol). If this arouses your curiousity, or you just need some technical help, holler back at me. kisses!

Anon finally messaged me back last night, and apparently didn’t' mean to hurt my feelings, it was only a joke. He thought what he wrote was so fuckin funny, he inhaled the roach he was smoking because of laughing so hard. I've gotten stoned stupid before, but apparently he's got some killer bud that makes everything hilarious. Wish I had some, I'd like to be numb for a while. I guess I'm just too thin skinned, I let stupid shit like that bother me. But in any case, it did put a whole new perspective on the matter and I'm glad it happened. But I'm over it now, off to bigger and better things . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sexy

Just someone that thinks you are a Very Beautiful Kind and Amazingly Beautiful and sweet lady that i would love to enjoy life with...Send me a email back please

Thanks
Shadow

Anonymous said...

TST,
I'm sorry to hear that things are not working out. As much as I hate to admit it, your celibacy approach was probably the right one. Although it is a lot of fun (ok a lot of fun!), fucking too many people ultimately creates more drama than it is worth. I hope this encourages you to stick to your guns and continue to try and make the right romantic connection.

Rich
quafawob at yahoo

p.s. Having said all that, your stories usually make my cock sooo hard!

Anonymous said...

you are to me the most beautiful and sexy woman on the planet, just makes me wanna kiss you and lick you in quite a few places.

kisses bassman