Thursday, July 20, 2006

BBQ part TWO . . . Entry for July 21, 2006

OK, now where was I? Oh yea, that's right, I was rolling over onto my back (grin). I rolled over onto my back with my arms over my head, feeling the bars of metal rail headboard. I turned my heard to the right and Darla was there kissing me, while her husband slid a little lower and started sucking on my nipples. It felt sooo fucking good kissing a woman again, one that really enjoyed being kissed in return. I decided to let them both have their way with me (lol) since both of our last threesomes ended badly, I was decidedly not in aggressor mode.

As me and Darla kissed and caressed each other (and while Arden was working his way lower down my body), she whispered to me that she was a little "under the weather" but she still wanted to play with me. I was cool with it, been there/done that before. As long as they were happy, I was happy. Arden moved from between us, to between my legs and started leasing me with his tongue. To be honest, being with a woman was more of a turn on for me, but didn't want to ignore my host once he got my attention so deliciously, lol.

I've been with many, MANY men in my life, and quite a few have professed that they like to eat pussy. But I have found out that in practice, what they really mean is that they like to eat pussy because it gets their dick sucked. With me, you're gonna get your dick sucked no matter what you do (lol) so after a while the ratio of my giving blow jobs to receiving head becomes like my 50 to their 1. But every now and then you'll come across a guy you really REALLY enjoys eating pussy, and you can just tell. Darla's husband is one of those kinda guys (lucky woman!).

Not only does he enjoy it, he's really REALLY good at it too! (I high fived him the next day about his awesome pussy eating, lol) He says he has to make up for having a small dick someway, Lmao. Personally, I didn't think his dick was that small, Bubby's was smaller. Anyways, back to the tale . . .He explored my pussy with his tongue, while us girls explored each other's mouths. God my pussy was so fucking wet! I closed my eyes and hands roamed over my body, touching me everywhere, my clit and lips swelling as Arden sucked, licked and nibbled.

I bucked my hips and arched my back, grabbing the rails above my head, wanting him to put his fingers deep in my pussy. I was already dripping, now I wanted to gush. But he was timid with his fingering, like he was afraid to hurt me. At that time, I wouldn't have minded getting hurt a little, all I know is that I wanted my pussy FILLED! I started feeling a little greedy, so I raised him off me, kissed his lips and said "It's your turn now!" and climbed on top of him. I leaned over and kissed him again, while teasing his nipples with my own.

Running my tongue down his body I crawled lower between his legs while Darla touched me all over, my pussy was throbbing! I quickly got up and grabbed a couple Peppermint Altoids (Curiously Strong, lol) and chewed em up, leaving some of it in my mouth. Slowly I slid my mouth on his cock, dissolving the candy with my tongue. I tasted his minty cock and sucked him in deep, rubbing his balls, taking my mouth off and breathing hot coolness on his dick. I teased and stroked my hair across his body, while Darla stroked mine.

I was having so much fun, I didn't notice right away, but then I did . . . Curse of the Whiskey Dick! We were all pretty drunk by then, and he was by far the drunkest of all of us (after all, it was his birthday party). Earlier when we were drinking the "creekwater", he had brought out a bottle of Kentucky Bourbon (naturally). "Arden, you better not . . ." Darla warned him. She was afraid of him drinkin' whiskey and turning "red". "Oh I'll be alright", he promised and turned the bottle up. Well, she got to tell him "I TOLD you so!" when he couldn't get it hard.

I didn't let that little drawback stop me, I still love to give oral and I wasn't about to stop. Especially since Darla had came up behind me on the bed and started touching my pussy. She was tentative at first, then got bolder and began licking my clit. I moaned around his cock in my mouth and sucked harder. He had his hands wrapped in my hair and I shoved my ass up higher so she could get at me better. The more excited I got, the faster I sucked at Arden's dick, and the more he got excited in return.

I so wanted her to finger me, but she was afraid she'd get me with her nails. I wouldn't have cared, I needed to have SOMETHING in my pussy, I wanted to CUM. She licked, I moaned and sucked and kept fucking Arden's cock with my mouth. His body was tense, leg muscles tight, really getting into my blow job. Her hands were all over me, touching, stroking, caressing, and making my body shiver. It was all so fucking HOT!!! I kinda felt bad cause I couldn't return the favor to Darla right then, but I was sure she wouldn't mind a rain check (grin).

After a bit he wanted to turn the tables again, but I said, "Wait a sec", and grabbed Ruffles (for those not in the know, it's my acrylic dildo) from my backpack by the bed and handed it to him. I think I said something like "That's Ruffles, cause Ruffles have r-r-r-ridges" (and that's a reference to an old ad campaign for Ruffles brand potato chips), lol. I laid back down on the bed, raised my arms above my head and grabbed the headboard bars. I kissed Darla and played with her face, brushing her hair away, stroking her cheek, all the while her hubby was trying out my toy on me.

I moaned into Darla's mouth, her kisses making me hotter and wetter. I could hear and feel how wet, as my pussy juices splashed my thighs, soaking his hand, all the while his tongue lusted away at my clit. I could tell by the way Arden held it he was still kinda nervous that he might hurt me (Ruffles is kinda long, but I use most of it as a handle, lol). So I wrapped both hands around headboard bars and bucked my hips harder and harder towards my dildo. My pussy came, again and again, and it felt like a flood.

As the waves of orgasm wound down, and our breathing calmed, I ended up in the middle, snuggling Darla, and being cuddled by Arden. The whole room smelled like really good sex and it was 5am by this time. I was pretty well thrashed, my whole body still humming. He said he was disappointed in his performance due to the whiskey dick, and he told me he'd make it up to me soon. I said "That's cool!" because now since I owe Darla one too, maybe I can make it up to both of them this weekend when they come over for some pussy, lol. Did I mention I was giving her a baby black and orange calico kitten?

No comments: