Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday . . . Entry for July 16, 2006

My, don't we all look wasted, lol. A good time was had by one and all Saturday night at Darla's BBQ. The food was good, the company was great and the "creekwater" flowed freely. I found out how to make it too, Gin, 7up, powdered sweetened lemonade mix, sugar and bug chunks of ice in a 5 gallon bucket. Excellent for drinking on hot summer days, I recommend it. I also had something called Rainbow salad (or broccoli slaw salad for those homophobes, lol) that was uniquely tasty (Thanks for the recipe Katrina!).

The party flowed back and forth from the house to the back yard. I decided to come inside when they broke out the fireworks. If there's anything I've learned in all my years in Kentucky, it's that fireworks and drunks don't mix, lol. There were all ages of peeps partying there, and this one 26 yo male virgin that I think they were trying to hook me up with. I must admit, a 26 yo virgin cherry would be quite a nice trophy to add to my case, but I told them I "didn't think he'd be able to survive it", lol. And besides, I had other plans for the evening.

Well, not plans really (ok, I knew I was spending the night and I did bring ruffles, lol), but I had been talking to Dar and her husband Arden and kinda knew they were interested in us "getting to know each other" better. At one point he was pretty drunk (hell, I was just short of shit faced, lol) and was telling me about this 3-some relationship that had turned out fucked up, and made them leery of trying it again. He said I was "cool people" though, and was glad to have me there. I was glad too, I now have 3 good female friends in the area.

It was late when people started leaving, so It was nearing midnight when I finally got around to showing Darla ANYwebcam. It was cool watching her reaction to the live cams. She's an old hand at Yahoo, but AWC takes perving cams to a whole new level, lol. I brought up the thumbnails for females and couples and she was transfixed. I don't know about her, but showing her all the masturbating women and fucking couple made me horny. We chatted for a little bit, but not for long, it took too much concentration to type, damn drunken fingers.

It was going on 3am when we all decided to turn in. I asked Darla where I should sleep (innocent look), the couch or . . . and Arden said "well you CAN sleep in our room. . . ", hehehe. I asked if they were sure the was big enough and was assured I wouldn't be falling off. Even in my drunken and stoned haze, I could tell they were nervous and I tried to be as comfortable and nonchalant as possible. The mechanics of a menage a trois can be a delicate thing sometimes. In this case I was going to let them take the lead and see where it went.

Their grown son (his birthday too) and his pregnant girlfriend were staying the night too, so we kept waiting for them to go to bed. I guess I'm not the only one that has cock-blocking sons, lol. Finally they went to bed and so did we. The first challenge when someone doesn't take charge of a 3-some is figuring out who lays where on the bed, lol. I still wasn't sure anything was going to happen (other than sleep) and since I was the guest I just kinda was like "Ok, who sleeps where?" I ended up on one side, Darla on the other and Arden got the middle.

Darla had PJ's on and Arden shorts, but I can't sleep with clothes on so I stripped naked and got in bed to a warm reception. I laid down on my side with my ass snuggled up against to Arden's hips (I just love to snuggle) and I think that was all the invitation he needed, cause I think he said something like "Oh no" lol. He started rubbing my jutting hip, and slid his hand around to my soft booty. I squirmed in pleasure at being touched, and wiggled my hips further into his groin. Pretty soon I was getting soft kisses on my neck and hands roaming all over my skin. I rolled over on my back and . . .

Well, this post is running long, so I guess I'll finish it up tomorrow . . . hehehe
Kisses!
tst

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see your pussy.