Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wake and bake on a Fall day (part deaux). . . Entry for November 10, 2007

Well on with my tale . . . Me and James knew we were gonna fuck for sure, even when Ed and his girlfriend came down stairs to party a little and perv with us on AWC . After they went upstairs, I was really wasted and wanted to stuff his cock in my mouth on cam. So I did (grin), but he didn’t let me suck it for long after I brought out my toys,

He may have been young (20), but he sure knew how to use his hands. We continued to party during our little sessions, as we got higher and higher. He worked my beaded dildo till my cum was flooding his hand and splashed him on the chest.


I arranged my webcam to get a good shot of my bed, and brought out the love glove. He seemed reluctant to use one at first, but I told him no way without it. Then he asked me for lube but I was out. I told him he wouldn’t need lube, I get wet enough on my own, but he went upstairs do find something. I was so trashed by this time, I didn’t pay attention what he brought down and wet my toy with it.

After getting fucked with my dildo for a few minutes, I noticed my pussy was starting to sting a little bit and I looked at what he used for lube and saw he has grabbed a bottle of dish soap!!! I though he borrowed some lotion from Ed upstairs, but never though dish soap!

My pussy walls were smarting so I told him he better fuck me now or it was going to hurt too much, and opened the condom and handed it to him and laid back down. He put it on and saw him fumble with something and said no way Jose’ to the dish soap, and he wouldn’t need lube anyways.

He then grabbed an ankle in each had and pulled my legs apart, shoving his thick cock deep inside me, making me immediately squirt. He pounded away as my pussy juices leaked down and covered my ass. He literally punished my hot pussy again and again for several hours.

In my fucked up state it wasn’t until he finally came that I realized somewhere during our sex romp that I noticed the condom was gone. Uh oh. I wasn’t too thrilled and actually was quite pissed off, I take safe sex seriously. Not to mention my pussy was sore as fuck!

I kicked myself in the ass and told him I was tired and wanted to be alone so he left. I lay in my bed for the next two days berating myself for being so stupid and ended up catching a nasty yeast infection (ewwww, gross!). I cleared that up with some over the counter medicine, but then started thinking, so made a Dr. appointment.

The test results came back in and I went back to the Doctor for the good and or bad news. Well she gave me the good news, negative on HIV, the clap, syphilis and other STD’s . . . except for one. Apparently I had contracted the herpes virus.

Even though I had no symptoms, she explained to me that it still showed up in my blood and I may never have any symptoms, so I guess all those herpes medication commercials were accurate. She gave me a daily prescription to lessen any chance of outbreak, but when I tried to get it filled I found out it was over $200!

How in the hell can drug companies expect people to afford that? Well, so here I am, coming out of the closet, and I’ve come to terms with it. I use condoms anyways, and haven’t been sexually active except for my toys and giving head, which is the way I like it anyways.

Was I stupid or what . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one of the reasons I go to anywebcam, you are amazing.
I will soon write an artical about you. you are the best.