Sunday, June 03, 2007

Capture of Fort Hartford . . . Entry for June 3, 2007

I’m now living in the city of Hartford, once the site of Fort Hartford. I’m not sure what the bronze historical landmark sign says because I’m always driving by it too fast (lol), but my guess is that it’s Civil War related. Anyways, until the other day I didn’t know there was an actual wooden fort in here in Hartford kind of depicting the original one I guess.

I went to this downsized fort today to have some pictures taken of me by a new friend. His name is CW and he’s a “little person”. I don’t like using the word “midget” cause it has so many negative connotations, and for real they are no different than you or me, just smaller in stature.

CW’s second profession is a photographer and is a good friend of my roommate Mandy. Actually I had met CW while he was doing his first job as an inspector and have nodded hello to him when I’ve seen him in our local Wal-Mart. So when my friend said she was trying to find a date for this friend of hers, I said sure.

Yesterday I had gotten a little buzz going on after drinking a couple of bitch beers (Smirnoff Ice) and decided to text message him on my friend’s cell phone. After a few messages I told him to call me and we had a nice chat and made a date to take pictures at this fort in the afternoon.

I gathered a couple outfits to change into for different shots, but nothing too provocative since this wooden fort was a public place. I also tucked in my toy bag with my acrylic dildos and vibrator because I haven’t gotten off due to lack of privacy when I’m in the mood, which hasn’t been often lately

But now I’m starting to feel this pent up horniness and . . . well . . . I’ve never been with a little person before and in all honesty I was curious. I met CW at the door with a big hello and a kiss on the lips, which surprised him a lot. He told me he’s never met someone with a kiss, but I reminded him we had met before.

I was pretty buzzed at the time because I wanted to completely lower all my inhibitions and get some good pictures taken. Also, it would make me braver in my seduction plan. I had a plan, yes, I will admit. I could already tell I excited him when we kissed several times while I was getting ready.

We got in his truck and headed off the beaten path where this fort was right out in the open. I had lived in the area for nearly a year and a half and never knew it existed. It was cool looking, all rough lumber held together with some kind of mud or concrete.

There were a couple kids walking around when we arrived, but we scared em off when we went into the main, 2-story building. We took a couple of pics downstairs then went up the steep steps to the second floor that had a single beam running up to the roof right in the middle of it.

We took a few more pics then I looked through the chinks in the walls and saw the two boys were off in another direction, so I unzipped my black velveteen mini sleeveless jumper and stood there in my turquoise lace bra and hipster panty set.

I thought CW was going to drop his camera but he snapped back and quickly took several poses of me with his cock standing stiff out in his pants. I checked for prying eyes and pulled on my dress, zipped it up, and went back downstairs.

CW kissed me again and I felt his hard cock pressed against my leg and I could feel him trembling. I dug through my little backpack and went to the convenient ladies room at one corner of the fort. I removed my dress and bra and put on the dress I’m wearing in my profile pic with my titties hanging out, lol.

As I walked into the main building again CW’s eyes widened in surprise and I knew we’d get some good cleavage shots, lol. He posed me in several doorways, corners and windows, then I had an idea. I sat in one windowsill and spread my skirt and moved my panties aside for a different view.

Sweat seemed to break out on his forehead (it was hot outside) and once again I noticed his hard dick poking straight out in his pants. We only took one real naughty pic, just in case the developers turned into censors and we come out with black negatives.

I sat on the wooden picnic bench in there, facing him across from me and gave him another beaver shot and he dove right in with his Gene Simmons-like tongue, I shit you not! His tongue is the longest I’ve ever seen in person! It was helluv cool, hehehe.

I didn’t let him lick me long, cause I heard voices nearby and sat up, straightening my clothes. He pulled first one, then the other tit out and started sucking them, completely blocking the view from outside., it was hot. With only a few shots left, I changed into a long mauve/pink multicolored velvet shift with no panties on this time.

We climbed back up to the upper level and I only let him take a shot or two before taking off my shift dress and standing there completely nude, and grabbing the rail with my arms I had him take pics of my back side and tattoo. But this time his desire was so strong I could smell it in the humid air.

I threw the dress back on and we walked out of the main building and climbed into one of the little corner forts with ladders to a loft. He left his camera equipment at the bottom, but I took my bag up with me. I laid on the long shift and pulled the side slit over, exposing my bush while I reached into my bag for my dildo.

I was already soaked and the clear toy slid in my pussy wetly. I fucked myself quickly into an orgasm and tried to keep the noise down just in case anyone wandered by. I came again and again in my excitement at possibly getting caught while CW stood there with his dick out,

There was no possible way we could have a “proper” fuck, so I opted for masturbation and a blowjob. I told him to come over and stick his cock in my face and he apologized for his small dick size. I said “Who cares? Come here!” and swallowed his dick whole.

His hands were on my head as I fucked myself silly and moaned around the cock in my mouth as I came again, squirting wetly as he watched. I could feel his legs trembling as his dick swelled and I tasted precum. I swallowed his cock completely and massaged it with my tongue, base to head and he was off like a rocket.

I came hard then as I swallowed the pulsing cum filling my mouth, it seemed to go on for a long time before stopping. He kissed me after putting all his clothes back in place, and I thanked him for the good time. We climbed back down from the loft and tried to compose our sweaty selves, lol.

Hopefully the pics come out good . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I have been a fan for quite some time and was wondering if you will share the pics with your readers?

Anonymous said...

I was just gonna ask that!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Where are you??? It's been too long not hearing what is going on in your life. You never told us how things went with your move or how things are working out? An avid fan and reader here, so don't keep us (me) in suspense anymore. PLEASE!!!