Monday, March 06, 2006

Follow-up to Oh what a night . . . Entry for March 06, 2006

Well, I'm in a quandary, lookin for answers this time. Damnit, why can't I just meet a normal happy healthy horny still-single male, who thinks I'm beautiful and sexy, likes to party some, is not an alcoholic, doesn't have ex-wife/children drama in their life, has a decent job, a car, likes music and pool, has a good sense of humor, doesn't mind kids but doesn't want anymore of their own, is good with dogs and cats, likes to fish, doesn't mind exhibitionism or voyeurism (or other isms), has decent teeth. . .the list isn't really that long. . . but it seems every time I meet someone there's a flaw, which is OK, cause I don't want perfect. But the one flaw I have found that would be a show stopper is sexual compatibility, because I like sex. . . ALOT of sex, ol. I find it deepens the emotional attachment in a relationship (ok, ok, it feels real good too).

I've been seeing this guy "Bub" for a week now, I'm really attracted to him in a lot of ways, but his "virility/strength/stamina” isn’t what I would call average. Size is the least of my issues, cause I prefer average (hits my g-spot good!) but . . . damn, this is hard to write about delicately, lol. I wear him out very quickly, and well, he doesn't seem to get as aroused as I do, not as passionate (I'm a VERY passionate person). He does have a "toybox" that rivals mine, but never has yet instigated their use, even when I confiscated one of his vibes, lol. He says he's shy, but I guess only when he's sober. Do I lead him by the hand or what? That's no fun really, not for me if I got to tell him what to do.

This might be all moot anyways, because I haven't heard from him since Friday and he still hasn't called. But he was really hurting at that time due to back surgery done a few months ago for a ruptured disk. Can back problems cause . . .er, virility issues? Let me just say it could be the meds he's taking that's causing the malfunction, or maybe not. But how does one bring the subject up without damaging the ego? Is it possible?

No comments: