Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ever have one of those days? - Entry for March 16, 2006

Ya know, just when you think things in your life are getting better, the funny man upstairs pulls the rug out from under ya, just for shits and giggles. They say "everything to a purpose . . ." well, I say FUCK THAT! How about something to MY purpose for a change? Just when I decide that I could probably work thru the obstacles with this guy I'm dating and what happens? He goes to jail for contempt of court, and I get fired from my job (I refuse to sign a write up for something that was not my fault), all on the same day. No biggee on the job thing, I couldn't stand the manager and a recruiter called me about a helpdesk position making 3X as much money. But now my somewhat steady source of sex and companionship is in jail because of his soon to be ex-wife wants more money, to the tune of almost 5 grand. And until he comes up with it, he's stuck there rotting in a cell (ok, maybe that's a little melodramatic), which he can't come up with if he's locked up. . .Catch22.

But on a pervy note, later that same night while I was drowning my sorrows in the chat rooms on Anywebcam, this incredibly hot, young blond lesbian from France (Lola45) asks me if I ever play privately on cam. What's a girl to do? I said hell yeah, of course! I think the guys in the room were a little pissed that she wouldn't let any men perv her cam, but hey, as long as she let me, I didn't care. She had an awesome body, tall, busty and tan. At first she started teasing me, undressing just enough to make me wet, showing off her pert little ass in a yellow lace thong, then all the clothes came off and we got down to business.

I showed her my toys, and she told me she prefers her hands. I told her I would prefer her hands too, lol. As I watched her play, knowing she was getting off watching me play, I just exploded, which sent her over the edge too. Unfortunately, she had to go to work, or I would've kept it up all morning. You know me, I'm greedy when it comes to sex, lol. All in all, a good ending for a real shitty day

No comments: